Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget the grunting noises...like...uurrgg urrrgg

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my house is getting fumigated so I had to gtfo. I brought my 2 chihuahuas and my german Shepherd with me to a park and met up with some friends. My best friend's girlfriend invited her friends and they came. After a while of hanging out my bud gets hungry so he and his girlfriend leave to buy food. The girl's sister fell in love with my German Shepherd and was walking it leaving me alone with her sister. Talked to her for a while and before they left I asked her for her number.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either they wanted to helo you or you are a lucky SoB raiderz

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I know the girlfriend wante to give me a hand but her sister was oblivious and my friend....well that ****** was just hungry.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's perfectly normal. Sounds like you're getting the hang of it, and as long as you keep on avoiding the hidden teeth, you should be fine.
by hidden teeth do you mean like when you can't do anything bc you just went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Don't forget the grunting noises...like...uurrgg urrrgg
I really don't do that, but she does kinda so maybe I should? Im gunna make the horse sound lol. Neeeheheh

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
by hidden teeth do you mean like when you can't do anything bc you just went
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'll do some investigating of my own before we all jump to conclusions

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More BaLLiN less MOTH! I like the way this thread has been going lately.

(still love your mr moth)

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I'll do some investigating of my own before we all jump to conclusions
one step back!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer for me...

Old 11-04-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I have a question I was hoping someone could answer for me...

I think you'll find everything you've ever wished for here:

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ballin seems like things are going well. Don't overthink it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I thought I'd post in this thread for the first time, because I need some help. I have a little problem regarding some girls.

Me and some friends were out drinking beers in a bar, and met a group of girls there randomly. I started chatting up this one girl, a beautiful half Brazilian half Norwegian girl. I felt like I was in good shape, but suddenly some random dude she knew from before came over. He sat down across the table from her( I was sitting next to her), and they instantly started flirting.

Since I didn't want to go home empty-handed I started chatting with one of the other girls in the group. And I ended up taking her home instead. We didn't have sex, but did everything else.

I also hooked up with her the following weekend, but she sad it was her time of the month, so we didn't have sex that time either, but she proposed we meet up in 14 days (this upcoming saturday), after she came back from a trip out of town, to do it. She also teased me a lot. Among other things she showed me she can put both her legs behind her head, so I got all sorts of dirty ideas about sex positions in my head.

Anyways, here's the real kicker in this story. Last saturday me and my roommates had a halloween party for our friends. And some of my friends hooked up with the other girls in this group, so a couple of them came over. The girl I had shared a bed with the previous two saturdays, were out of town as explained. Well who do you think shows up? Brazilian girl. As the horny bastard I am, I of course ended up ******* her.

So my question is: What do I do? I in no way have any kind of feelings for either of these girls, but I do want to get more sex out of this. Preferably with the one I haven't ******, but the other would be okay too.

But how do I proceed here? Try the girl I haven't had sex with first, and hope they haven't talked about it, or go for the safer bet in the Brazilian? Because I suspect I can't get the Brazilian if I contact the girl I haven't ****** first, and get rejected just because I had sex with her friend.

Sorry this became such a long post, but I wanted to explain it thorougly. I would really appreciate some opinions if anyone read it all :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
So I thought I'd post in this thread for the first time, because I need some help. I have a little problem regarding some girls.

Me and some friends were out drinking beers in a bar, and met a group of girls there randomly. I started chatting up this one girl, a beautiful half Brazilian half Norwegian girl. I felt like I was in good shape, but suddenly some random dude she knew from before came over. He sat down across the table from her( I was sitting next to her), and they instantly started flirting.

Since I didn't want to go home empty-handed I started chatting with one of the other girls in the group. And I ended up taking her home instead. We didn't have sex, but did everything else.

I also hooked up with her the following weekend, but she sad it was her time of the month, so we didn't have sex that time either, but she proposed we meet up in 14 days (this upcoming saturday), after she came back from a trip out of town, to do it. She also teased me a lot. Among other things she showed me she can put both her legs behind her head, so I got all sorts of dirty ideas about sex positions in my head.

Anyways, here's the real kicker in this story. Last saturday me and my roommates had a halloween party for our friends. And some of my friends hooked up with the other girls in this group, so a couple of them came over. The girl I had shared a bed with the previous two saturdays, were out of town as explained. Well who do you think shows up? Brazilian girl. As the horny bastard I am, I of course ended up ******* her.

So my question is: What do I do? I in no way have any kind of feelings for either of these girls, but I do want to get more sex out of this. Preferably with the one I haven't ******, but the other would be okay too.

But how do I proceed here? Try the girl I haven't had sex with first, and hope they haven't talked about it, or go for the safer bet in the Brazilian? Because I suspect I can't get the Brazilian if I contact the girl I haven't ****** first, and get rejected just because I had sex with her friend.

Sorry this became such a long post, but I wanted to explain it thorougly. I would really appreciate some opinions if anyone read it all :)
Threesome!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pics. Then we decide.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I believe Dr. Hitch can help us with this one.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen a Brazilian Norwegian mix. So pics are needed
Old 11-07-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mixed chicks are typically pretty hot.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
mixed chicks are typically pretty hot.
Yup.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

So I been talking t the one girl I mentioned and... I'm starting to really really like her lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I been talking t the one girl I mentioned and... I'm starting to really really like her lol
Why did you end with lol

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would suggest you make a choice now between the 2 bc if you try to keep on screwing both of them its gonna blow up and you will lose both. You might be able to get by without for a little bit but once they talk you are screwed. The one you don't pick I'd still be enough contact with her to keep her as a option incase it doesnt work out with the one you do pick.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Why did you end with lol
Several reasons none of which you should worry about.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Several reasons none of which you should worry about lol
fixed for standardization of r4l's posts.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote