Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-18-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flowers, mani/pedi, some kind of fun shared experience. All will be good.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
OkCupid, man. Although, I guess it may only be good if you are in a big city. But, if you are and you enjoy sex....
I used it in a college town for hook ups. Worked well.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A girl I'm interested in and only had coffee with so far texted me, "I want to go to a haunted house, what do you think?"

How excited should I be? I hope it's just us.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
A girl I'm interested in and only had coffee with so far texted me, "I want to go to a haunted house, what do you think?"

How excited should I be? I hope it's just us.
That's an invitation to holding hands if I've ever heard one.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you get lucky and the haunted house is worth a damn you might even get an embrace.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friendly reminder the universe took Patrice because he knew too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This girl who I tried to date about 6 months ago apparently learned that I knew that she had this fling with a guy like 2 months ago just called me to confess how sorry she was that she never told me. Why the **** does this girl feel the need to call me to say "Hey I know that you know about me with this other guy.. I just want you to know that I'm sorry you didn't hear it from me... I just didn't know how to tell you".

Hey, thanks for going out of your way to successfully bring up how you rejected me and that you decided to bang another dude who is the world's biggest asshole instead in one two minute conversation. That makes me feel really great.

Moral of the story, women are evil.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Last edited by prock : 10-24-2013 at 08:36 PM.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
This girl who I tried to date about 6 months ago apparently learned that I knew that she had this fling with a guy like 2 months ago just called me to confess how sorry she was that she never told me. Why the **** does this girl feel the need to call me to say "Hey I know that you know about me with this other guy.. I just want you to know that I'm sorry you didn't hear it from me... I just didn't know how to tell you".

Hey, thanks for going out of your way to successfully bring up how you rejected me and that you decided to bang another dude who is the world's biggest asshole instead in one two minute conversation. That makes me feel really great.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-01-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do females always turn their boyfriends into the a-hole? Honestly, I am beyond frustrated with my girlfriend, no matter what the situation, if she caused it or if I did, i'm the asshole. I'm always the one that has to say that i'm sorry even if it was her fault.

We're doing the long distance thing right now...and in my mind it's insinuated that we will spend the weekends together, last night at 12:30 in the morning she said she won't be able to spend time with me because she made other plans. I'm just a little frustrated because it came out of no where. It seems as though her time is her time and my time is also her time.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

9.5 of the times I have a disagreement with my girlfriend it's my fault and I have to apoligize. That .5 she'll admit some fault and apoligize but I'm still also at fault lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-01-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vikes I think your concerns are valid and you need to tell her this. You don't have to be angry when you do, you just have to be honest and communicate clearly that you're not ok with it. Don't let yourself get sucked into an unequal partnership. You will be miserable.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

Hoes going to be hoes Prock. Just have to get lucky and find a good one.

And Vikes - you need to get rid of this girl. She seems like she is causing you more stress than happiness more times than not.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And now she's not talking to me. don't get me wrong, the way I acted was out of line, and she's got a million other things on her plate right now. but I don't see what is so wrong with me getting a little upset over the fact that she made plans when I was getting excited to see her this weekend.

I'm giving her her space. I texted her today to try and make small talk and she said "I recommend you don't talk to me for a while." That was at noon CT and I haven't talked to her since.

Last time we got in a fight like this, we talked for a little bit, then cried, then had sex.

I'm guessing it will be that way when I go see her tonight...one can only hope I mean. But still.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
And Vikes - you need to get rid of this girl. She seems like she is causing you more stress than happiness more times than not.
It's tough. We've been together for almost 9 months now and we love each other a lot. We have brought up the marriage idea a few times. It seems like lately, we have a couple of good weeks and then we have an awful week or an awful fight that generally ends ok. I had a bad feeling about this last night and I've got a bad feeling about it now.

I'm not trying to be controlling by saying I don't want her to go. I just value our time together and really want to be able to spend more than 10 hours with her. Long distance blows. I'm looking into moving my job up to her town next semester, and while it seems positive, nothing is for certain.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you apologise and accept blame every time you have an argument with your girlfriend (or just any person in general), regardless of if you were in the right or wrong, why would that change? If you let people walk over you they're just going to keep on doing it. I guess i'm just way too stubborn, but don't allow yourself to be manipulated. All this "giving her space" stuff is basically telling her what she's doing is okay, and i'm guessing by you posting in here, you don't think it is. So why just go along with it?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

You're exactly right, and I agree with you 100% SP. I'm going to have a very serious talk with her and see where it goes. At this point, I'm going to see where the cards fall. If we break up, whatever, i'm better for it. It's going to hurt, because I feel as though she is the first girl I have genuinely loved and cared about. she wants to marry me but she has such an issue talking out problems and always blaming the problems on me. I don't want my marriage to be this way. I will be miserable and we will probably get divorced.

She does come from a "broken" family and her mom is a drug addict/ *****, and her dad just doesn't care about her. She was raised by her step dad and brother/ sister-in-law and I think she is still holding onto a lot of issues from her childhood. She refuses to go see a counselor even though they are available for free to her through her university.

I feel like part of what she holds in she takes out on me when she knows the moment is right, or when I'm down the most because it gives her self-gratification or makes herself feel better. I've said to myself several times that I will not even think about marrying her until she is mentally OK. I would wait until we are 40 to get married if that's what it takes.

If we do break up, I really do hope she figures things out and learns from this relationship. I have told her that I don't give second chances after I end a relationship. I am a firm believer that, if it doesn't work once, it's not going to work the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time either.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had the best date I've ever had last night. Went eat sushi and bowled 3 games. I paid for the first two she had such a good time she paid for the third. I sealed the deal with this. Every time she bowled the back left pin wouldn't fall. She thought she had a strike and the pin stayed up. She turned and said "that pin keeps f'ing me" and without missing a beat I said "and I'm doing all the work" she laughed for a solid 10 minutes. She's coming over tonight to cook me chicken Alfredo and she met me at work this morning to tell me hi and brought me a strawberry coffee drink.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Had the best date I've ever had last night. Went eat sushi and bowled 3 games. I paid for the first two she had such a good time she paid for the third. I sealed the deal with this. Every time she bowled the back left pin wouldn't fall. She thought she had a strike and the pin stayed up. She turned and said "that pin keeps f'ing me" and without missing a beat I said "and I'm doing all the work" she laughed for a solid 10 minutes. She's coming over tonight to cook me chicken Alfredo and she met me at work this morning to tell me hi and brought me a strawberry coffee drink.
Sounds awful ***...

...But good for you man! Doin all this *** ****. I wish I had a girl to do *** **** with, I just hook up with all the dirty straight broads...I feel like its time for me to settle down and get a little gayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Tinder app is like fishing with dynamite. Especially in the holiday season...so money.

Anyone else partake?

*Edit I know this is this the relationship thread but **** it.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
That Tinder app is like fishing with dynamite. Especially in the holiday season...so money.

Anyone else partake?

*Edit I know this is this the relationship thread but **** it.
Oh I tinder all the time haha. It's worked magic for me, usually just hookups.

Plenty of Fish works pretty well too...but like I said, I need to get a little gayer and slow down.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 11-12-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Sounds awful ***...

...But good for you man! Doin all this *** ****. I wish I had a girl to do *** **** with, I just hook up with all the dirty straight broads...I feel like its time for me to settle down and get a little gayer.
It was ******* awful. But I told her it was delicious lol.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
It was ******* awful. But I told her it was delicious lol.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Oh I tinder all the time haha. It's worked magic for me, usually just hookups.

Plenty of Fish works pretty well too...but like I said, I need to get a little gayer and slow down.
I, too, need/want to slow down. I've been changing up my approach. But not really. I'm actually in a slump since my ex dumped me. A couple of me being drunk and getting with some fatties inbetween. I actually really would like to settle down with a nice girl. Bert's gal sounds awesome. and that line "i'm doing all the work" is ******* brilliant. If you used that on me, I'd mount you right then and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I, too, need/want to slow down. I've been changing up my approach. But not really. I'm actually in a slump since my ex dumped me. A couple of me being drunk and getting with some fatties inbetween. I actually really would like to settle down with a nice girl. Bert's gal sounds awesome. and that line "i'm doing all the work" is ******* brilliant. If you used that on me, I'd mount you right then and there
Yeah, the only thing that keeps me from doing that is being a very shallow person. Honestly I havent had a ton of GF's but when I do they last a long ass time and they are way hotter than I probably deserve because I won't date girls that I'm not super attracted too. Idk if that is normal, but maybe I gotta drop the standards? Hell if I know...at the same time I don't wanna date just anyone.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

You say that like it's wrong to have standards.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.