Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

you cannot put a price on loyalty.....
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
you cannot put a price on loyalty.....
I put it at about $300,000. But that is just because I don't have a huge pull on public opinion.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man it's my girls birthday next week and I definitely don't know what to get her. I was thinking about being more from the heart this year. But I have no idea of what to do. We're going out to eat.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Man it's my girls birthday next week and I definitely don't know what to get her. I was thinking about being more from the heart this year. But I have no idea of what to do. We're going out to eat.
Any thing that shows you really care about her. I know that sounds obvious but it isn't all about spectacle; it's about showing how much you care, not how much you can spend on her.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Roses always make a girl happy. And they aren't always going to break your bank. Give her as many roses as birthdays she has had, and give her one fake rose. Then say "I love you til the last rose dies." Oldest trick in the book, and it works too. :D

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
Roses always make a girl happy. And they aren't always going to break your bank. Give her as many roses as birthdays she has had, and give her one fake rose. Then say "I love you til the last rose dies." Oldest trick in the book, and it works too. :D
I'm not a believer in roses for the birthday, but I guess it depends on how long you've been together. If it hasn't been longer than like three or four months, then go with roses, but other than that, I think you have to get her something that won't look like poop in a week and a half.
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also...try giving her a cd of all the songs that you and her adore!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy ****. That's cheesy but goddamn I bet that works all too well.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
also...try giving her a cd of all the songs that you and her adore!
Do not do that. You will look back in a few years and realize how 1)Lame and 2)ineffective that is. Don't go with flowers either. Go for something that she really likes, get her a unique gift for her birthday.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Do not do that. You will look back in a few years and realize how 1)Lame and 2)ineffective that is. Don't go with flowers either. Go for something that she really likes, get her a unique gift for her birthday.
On the other hand, i respect the little things in life.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

how long have you been dating her???
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Yea I wouldnt really go with the roses or the cd either. It tough for me to give you ideas cause I dont know what she likes or anything but just make sure you think long and hard about it.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get the house to yourself
rent the notebook
get something to munch on
tear up a little
have sex and when your about to ...... say happy birthday

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

the problem with this question is that we dont know how old she is, what she likes or how long have you been dating. with this information i could probably tell you a great gift to get her.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
rent the notebook

have sex
Incompatible. Never, ever, ever watch the notebook if you want to have sex. There is no possible way you can compare to Noah. But a good thing to do on a birthday nonetheless.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:20 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Incompatible. Never, ever, ever watch the notebook if you want to have sex. There is no possible way you can compare to Noah. But a good thing to do on a birthday nonetheless.
Yeah, that guy Noah is a real buddyfucker.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:43 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get her something nice then continually hint that you want her to get you a fleshlight for your bday
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how long have you been dating her???
Off and on since our last year in high school. But if I had to give you a solid number it would probably be.. 3 or 4 months of being totally on and consistent. lol Thanks for all of your help.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

ummm, have you tried tickets to her favorite band, or a something along those lines. Try to sell her an experience she will not forget. Those presents always mean more when you go out and do something. Plus it will increase your chance of getting booty. If you are going to do flowers get her some lilies. Generally speaking, when it comes to flowers, the more it looks like a woman's sexual organ the more chance she will like it.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
the more it looks like a woman's sexual organ the more chance she will like it.
So, she'd love an Arby's sandwich?

Old 02-26-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So, she'd love an Arby's sandwich?
BADUM CHHH!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Holy crap, I just went out with what may be the most boring girl I have ever met. She was a lot more entertaining when she was drunk. But that could have just been because I become an incredible narcissist when I drink.

I asked her the type of music she listens to, and her answer? "A bit of everything." NO YOU ******* DON'T. I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU LISTEN TO BACH OR AFRICAN BONGOS. For ***** sake, give me something to work with. So I started talking a little about what I listened to, hoping it would open her up a little. Nope, nothing.

I'm debating on whether or not to give her another chance. She could have just been nervous, but all I know for sure, is that if I give her another chance alcohol is going to be involved. At least for me.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
"A bit of everything."
That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I take that response as, "any thing MTV tells me to like."

Old 02-26-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I take that response as, "any thing MTV tells me to like."
I take it as meaning, I'm too dumb to make my own decisions, so I will wait until you say yours and tell you I like the same thing.

You obviously don't listen to everything. I probably listen to a wider variety of music than you do, and I very rarely listen to rap.

I will definitely need copious amounts of alcohol if I am going to see her again. Unfortunately, I think I might. I'm in a bit of a slump, and she is pretty damn cute. Unfortunately, she is outdone in depth by a kiddie pool.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that question with a passion. I really like anything catchy. Hip hop, rap, country, rock. But I can only list to you like 2 rappers and a country singer. Therefore I go with the answer... A bit of everything.