Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2014, 07:06 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
So, you banged that girl, I assume?
No. I want to and I still would, but now she's involved with some other loser and it would be more complicated instead of just banging her fresh off of a breakup.

Basically, I desperately need a slumpbuster at the moment like you wouldn't believe. You guys would kill yourselves if you were in a drought like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure this has been covered numerous times in here, but I'd rather not try and sift through the history of this thread...

Anyways, just wondering what the thoughts are on age difference when it comes to dating? I was out the other night with some friends and met up with my sister and her friends, ended up spending most of the night with a girl who is six years younger, 26 -20. I didn't pursue things at the end of the night once I was aware of the amount of age difference, but there is certainly mutual interest. I live in Canada, so her being able to go get a drink is not an issue.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:42 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
I'm sure this has been covered numerous times in here, but I'd rather not try and sift through the history of this thread...

Anyways, just wondering what the thoughts are on age difference when it comes to dating? I was out the other night with some friends and met up with my sister and her friends, ended up spending most of the night with a girl who is six years younger, 26 -20. I didn't pursue things at the end of the night once I was aware of the amount of age difference, but there is certainly mutual interest. I live in Canada, so her being able to go get a drink is not an issue.
The 20 year old wasn't your sister, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:19 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Half your age, plus 7 (or your age plus half your age minus 7).

If you're 26, your range is 20-32
Old 08-09-2014, 04:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plenty of women mature younger than men do so age is certainly not a deterrent, especially in your 20s. If she's fun to be with and you enjoy her company, so what? Besides, you're about to hit the prime of your youth so get used to dating younger. Girls in their early 20s want guys in their late 20s because they have their own cars and apartments and can afford to take them out constantly.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:43 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm 28. I dated an 18 year old a few months ago and being in the US, that meant she couldn't drink. It didn't work out, but it wasn't because of the age gap (mostly... she was a bit immature for me, but she left me so...)

Ultimately, I think a 10 year difference is probably where you have to be careful of major maturity gaps, but if it's 5 years I wouldn't worry about it. (maybe if you are 5 years her junior... because women tend to mature faster)
Old 08-09-2014, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, here's a rundown of my situation:

GF and I broke up 2 months ago after two and a half years. We kept in constant contact, but we didn't see each other or anything. I'll admit, I begged her to come back and was unbearable at times.

Well sometimes we agreed to stop talking, but then she would text me the next morning like nothing happened.

We would fight but then we'd have a spell of two weeks of great chemistry. Well earlier this week, she decided that we go our seperate ways for the time being. It hurt me of course because it was out of left field.

We both love and care about each other a lot and probably always will as we are eachother's first loves and first actual relationship.

We broke up over a few things that included me not appreciating her and what not for a time period because I was going through the loss of my grandmother and my job. We fought a lot because of that because I was not in the right time frame and got pretty angry over the littlest things.

Anyways, should I move on? Should I try and patch things up in a few weeks? She isn't the type to just go out and date just to spite me and she's not a ****(I was her first sexual encounter) so I feel as if I have window. It's a very complicated situation to say the least. She tells me that it's completely over, but acted otherwise and I feel like if I show her the issues in the past are over, I feel like we can work this out. It's just inexperience on her part that probably worried her. Her parents also have had a very ****** marriage and so she doesn't want to end up like them.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Danishfalcon
Rookie

Danishfalcon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That blows! Sounds somewhat of my situation, which ended with a final break up in April. Back then I was devastated, because I thought she was the love of my life and I couldn't even imagine not being with her despite us fighting and being on-and-off several times. My best advice is to seek greener pastures. Whenever it goes bad its really hard to permanently get that spark back again even though you might feel that you love her. In my situation I realized she was just a nice safety net for me and it was very comfortable being with her, but I didn't necessarily love her. Since then I have gotten so much superior tail compared to what I had to begin with, and currently I am dating a great girl, who I could see myself being serious with.

The easiest way for me to get over my ex (of 5 years!) was to totally cut the connection, although it was tough in the beginning, however after the traditional mourning period everything gets better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

GF and I broke up 2 months ago after two and a half years. We kept in constant contact, but we didn't see each other or anything. I'll admit, I begged her to come back and was unbearable at times.

Well sometimes we agreed to stop talking, but then she would text me the next morning like nothing happened.

We would fight but then we'd have a spell of two weeks of great chemistry. Well earlier this week, she decided that we go our seperate ways for the time being. It hurt me of course because it was out of left field.

We both love and care about each other a lot and probably always will as we are eachother's first loves and first actual relationship.

We broke up over a few things that included me not appreciating her and what not for a time period because I was going through the loss of my grandmother and my job. We fought a lot because of that because I was not in the right time frame and got pretty angry over the littlest things.

Anyways, should I move on? Should I try and patch things up in a few weeks? She isn't the type to just go out and date just to spite me and she's not a ****(I was her first sexual encounter) so I feel as if I have window. It's a very complicated situation to say the least. She tells me that it's completely over, but acted otherwise and I feel like if I show her the issues in the past are over, I feel like we can work this out. It's just inexperience on her part that probably worried her. Her parents also have had a very ****** marriage and so she doesn't want to end up like them.
Danishfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recommendation on some cheesy pickup lines to use for Tinder?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this chloroform smell funny to you?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:52 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the wife and I are getting divorced. Long story that'd I'd rather not delve into on a message board. My question is this:

Should I go after a relatively attractive female that I work with and is sort of a subordinate of mine at work. Not directly (she is a contract worker and I'm doing floor coverage) but enough that I worry about what HR would think if it ever became public knowledge. She just got out of a relationship too. Rage sex ftw! What say ye, wise sages of SWDC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a pretty bad idea to me but your description of your work situation is pretty vague.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:03 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I did last night. I still feel pretty rough. I was very lonely before i met her, not to sound like a *****. Not so much as with girls but having s9mebody to talk to. Ugh. Not to mention she has to get her stuff out of my apartment still. Never dealt with a legitimate breakup before, just flings. Sucks.
A lot of us have been there whether we'd care to admit or not, nothing to be ashamed of. Definitely a nutcase that one. It's the right call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Plenty of women mature younger than men do so age is certainly not a deterrent, especially in your 20s. If she's fun to be with and you enjoy her company, so what? Besides, you're about to hit the prime of your youth so get used to dating younger. Girls in their early 20s want guys in their late 20s because they have their own cars and apartments and can afford to take them out constantly.
Amen.

Whereas guys love them young and fresh(er), you very seldom see women with a significantly younger guy - unless it's a desperate, declining and unstable "cougar" whose glory days are long gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Well, who initiated the breakup?

Pretend you're over her. No contact. If she texts, wait a day to reply. Stay busy, or at least act like you are. You don't want her to use you for emotional support but not put out the goods at the same time. There's a word for that - friend-zone!

Quote:

As far as I'm concerned - if she's 18, who cares? Legal. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
No. I want to and I still would, but now she's involved with some other loser and it would be more complicated instead of just banging her fresh off of a breakup.

Basically, I desperately need a slumpbuster at the moment like you wouldn't believe. You guys would kill yourselves if you were in a drought like this one.
Still wouldn't touch one of my boys exes. Just go to a party and flirt with every bangable girl there. Getting laid at parties is easy, drunk girls are easy. But be weary of the regret rape charge.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

20 is safe, especially for pursuing things at the end of the night. The only issue I'd see with a 20-year-old is that she might be a bit immature, but that's not a guarantee.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:47 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Sounds like a pretty bad idea to me but your description of your work situation is pretty vague.
As far as HR is concerned, we share a similar job title, me fulltime she contractor. However, I'm floor manager on the weekends and we work together one of those days.

Regardless, probably won't. Not sure I want to **** where I eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:04 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I met a cute girl but didn't get her number because I didn't think I'd be interested. But now part of me regrets not at least asking.

I hate how slow my brain has gotten recently. I think of a lot of things after it's too late. I used to be a lot better about these kinds of things. Damn getting older.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always get the number bro

Then you can decide whether to keep it or not

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:39 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to say one thing: emotional immaturity is annoying as hell and is such a disease. Move on before you catch a case of it too...
Old 09-19-2014, 12:05 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in kind of a weird, funny, position.

I was talking to a girl on Tinder who's super gorgeous (out of my league) and asked her what kinds of things she liked. She said everything except rom coms and reality TV shows, so I was like uh oh does that mean you don't like long walks on the beach and fruity drinks? And she was like nope, I like something with more adrenaline. So I asked if skydiving or rock climbing was a better first date, and she said skydiving unless we're going to somewhere cool like Arizona. So I was like that's a long drive for a first date, let's go skydiving. And then she's like wait, actually? So I'm thinking why the hell not, either way should be fun, and there was a good Groupon deal. I've always wanted to go, and she'd never been either.

So I got the Groupon and somehow we are planning on doing this, which is weird enough for a first date. The other weird thing is that she lives in another city about an hour away and won't be back until a couple weekends from now, so we have to go then. So I checked the skydiving reservations, and of course (**** you Groupon) they are completely booked except for 8 am on Friday. So I let her know and somehow she is still agreeing to go. Laughing as I'm typing this, but I'm also taking a vacation day for this. It's also her birthday weekend.

I have two questions.
1. How should I greet her? Hug? Handshake/nothing seems so awkward, but we haven't talked a whole lot so a hug also seems odd.
2. Since it's her birthday should I bring anything? Nothing big at all, obviously, but something kind of funnyish?

And yes, if I'm being catfished, this will be hilarious. But she did add me on FB and we have 3 mutual friends so I'm more worried about just a no show. But it seems like it's happening.

tl:dr going skydiving with a tinder girl at 8am on a Friday, have questions
Old 09-19-2014, 12:20 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are gonna need some pics for a full evaluation of the situation
Old 09-19-2014, 12:25 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ditto on pictures ^^

But as for a first greeting.. I'd just go with a hand shake maybe see if she goes in for a first hug.

IMO I would just do something small like a flower/card deal. I mean you are taking her skydiving and a road trip. Do you plan to eat out or anything to along the way or after? Could always buy her something like a photo card of you two skydiving to make it a memorable day if your both having a good time.

Good luck dolphinfan2k5 and have fun..
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm assuming you mean next friday so with that being said, I'd start talking/texting her quite a bit over the next week. Then go in for the hug when you meet her and it shouldn't be awkward.

Also, what p2w said.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:52 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's two weeks from tomorrow, and just the skydiving is planned for now. The road trip was a joke, although skydiving was a bit at first as well.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:55 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go big or go home man.. Might as well do something fun and exciting on a first date then dinner. You can still learn about each other and all that junk while learning to skydive/road trip.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hug her and just say happy birthday. You can reference the skydiving as a 'great way to kick off your birthday weekend' which implies that this kinda was the gift.