Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recommend for some of the younger posters coming into the sexual scene, the vibrating condom ring. You can find it at any 7-11 basically.
Punisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Is that the ribbed kind?
Indeed it is, sir.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Indeed it is, sir.
I might check those out next time but I am not a fan of lubed condoms.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Uh, what was at all ironic about that statement? Just because I don't like to talk about myself doesn't mean I don't.
The fact that you were complaining like a little girl about how you couldn't get her to talk, and when you asked her about her music tastes, she said "a little bit of everything" and you made that douche remark about her listening to classical or tribal music, then, just one sentence later, you said you "tried EVERYTHING" (even capitalized it to put emphasis on it, as if we were too stupid to understand your exasperation) to get her to talk, and i pointed out how i was pretty sure you didn't try everything.

I find that extremely ironic.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I might check those out next time but I am not a fan of lubed condoms.
I preferred them for this one girl and just kept buying them.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Durex- Ultra Sensitive, they don't do **** for her but you won't even notice you've got a jimmy on.
I always use these, love em. You don't feel it, and they don't smell. I absolutely hate Trojans, because they always leave that lube/latex smell in the room.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The fact that you were complaining like a little girl about how you couldn't get her to talk, and when you asked her about her music tastes, she said "a little bit of everything" and you made that douche remark about her listening to classical or tribal music, then, just one sentence later, you said you "tried EVERYTHING" (even capitalized it to put emphasis on it, as if we were too stupid to understand your exasperation) to get her to talk, and i pointed out how i was pretty sure you didn't try everything.

I find that extremely ironic.
I didn't say that to her... I thought that was clear, but maybe it wasn't.

I don't even particularly care if she doesn't really know her music, that isn't a deal breaker or anything, but that was how she was with everything.

I would much rather talk about her interests than my interests. First off, that makes it much more likely I get laid, and second I find other peoples stories and experiences incredibly interesting.

By the way, that isn't the slightest bit ironic. That's another pet peeve of mine, the rampant misuse of the word irony.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I didn't say that to her... I thought that was clear, but maybe it wasn't.

I don't even particularly care if she doesn't really know her music, that isn't a deal breaker or anything, but that was how she was with everything.

I would much rather talk about her interests than my interests. First off, that makes it much more likely I get laid, and second I find other peoples stories and experiences incredibly interesting.

By the way, that isn't the slightest bit ironic. That's another pet peeve of mine, the rampant misuse of the word irony.
It doesn't matter if you say that to her, the fact that it upsets you, while you loosely use the term "everything" yourself makes it very much ironic.

Also, on the topic of pet peeves, pathetic teenage kids that try their very hardest to "get laid" by girls with IQ's smaller than their shoe size, is one of mine.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you say that to her, the fact that it upsets you, while you loosely use the term "everything" yourself makes it very much ironic.

Also, on the topic of pet peeves, pathetic teenage kids that try their very hardest to "get laid" by girls with IQ's smaller than their shoe size, is one of mine.
Ok, I understand what you meant now. Even though those are two completely different situations. One, I am not trying to get to know anyone here, and two it wasn't in response to a specific question, it was a rant. It is still not ironic, but I can see where you are getting that from now.

If that second paragraph is supposed to be directed at me, you are way off. First, I am not a teenager, I haven't been for a few years now. Yes, of course I am trying to get laid, I'm a guy. But I can think of one girl who I ****** that was dumb, and I woke up the next morning hating myself for it. I need to actually like the girl to be able to **** her, an interesting notion on this board, isn't it? Finally, trying your very hardest and getting laid don't go together.

And it seems like my misogyny has come back out over my last few posts... At least it is showing itself at longer and longer intervals.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
If that second paragraph is supposed to be directed at me, you are way off. First, I am not a teenager, I haven't been for a few years now. Yes, of course I am trying to get laid, I'm a guy. But I can think of one girl who I ****** that was dumb, and I woke up the next morning hating myself for it. I need to actually like the girl to be able to **** her, an interesting notion on this board, isn't it? Finally, trying your very hardest and getting laid don't go together.
If the shoe fits, wear it, bud.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If the shoe fits, wear it, bud.
You make no sense. You mean to tell me that you don't want to get laid(or used to if you are married or in a serious relationship)? Does that mean you are asexual? Man, I thought my Christian guilt regarding sex was bad, but for you to completely bury your sexual needs, that is impressive man, quite impressive.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You make no sense. You mean to tell me that you don't want to get laid(or used to if you are married or in a serious relationship)? Does that mean you are asexual? Man, I thought my Christian guilt regarding sex was bad, but for you to completely bury your sexual needs, that is impressive man, quite impressive.
LOL, How did you come to that conclusion?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
LOL, How did you come to that conclusion?
The same way you came to yours, through taking one thing you said completely out of context and taking it to the ridiculous extreme.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
The same way you came to yours, through taking one thing you said completely out of context and taking it to the ridiculous extreme.
Except i never mentioned anything about my sexual preferences or likes, so you lose. I was merely pointing out your insecurity. You went on a long rant, trying to explain yourself how you don't sleep with ******** girls, and all i said was "if the shoe fits, wear it", as in, if what i said doesn't apply to you ignore it.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Except i never mentioned anything about my sexual preferences or likes, so you lose. I was merely pointing out your insecurity. You went on a long rant, trying to explain yourself how you don't sleep with ******** girls, and all i said was "if the shoe fits, wear it", as in, if what i said doesn't apply to you ignore it.
Quote:
That people trying to get laid is a pet peeve of yours. That is the part I took.

You do realize that when people say "if the shoe fits" that usually means they believe it applies to the person they are talking to.

I will readily admit I am a terribly insecure person, yet another one of my neurotic tendencies that I have been doing my damnedest to get under control.

Last edited by someone447 : 03-02-2009 at 11:40 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That people trying to get laid is a pet peeve of yours. That is the part I took.
Well how convenient that you decided to leave out the statements before and after that, which really make up the context of my "pet peeve".

Quote:
You do realize that when people say "if the shoe fits" that usually means they believe it applies to the person they are talking to.
And again, how did you come to that conclusion?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well how convenient that you decided to leave out the statements before and after that, which really make up the context of my "pet peeve".

And again, how did you come to that conclusion?
Like I said earlier, taking a statement out of context and going to a ridiculous extreme.

Personal experience...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

You guys hijacked this thread. Use PMs for worthless tideous arguments.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's not like there were any questions posted...
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to play just the tip myself. With myself.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need to actually like the girl to be able to **** her, an interesting notion on this board, isn't it?
This made me laugh. Not at you but at the whole stab at this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I like to play just the tip myself. With myself.
Impossible.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Having a discussion when there is nothing else to be talked about is not "hijacking". If you wanna go back to hearing non-stop jibberish about 17 year olds thinking they met the woman of their dreams in High School, be my guest.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get back on track. It's an advice thread, not a criticism based on your own beliefs thread.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Having a discussion when there is nothing else to be talked about is not "hijacking". If you wanna go back to hearing non-stop jibberish about 17 year olds thinking they met the woman of their dreams in High School, be my guest.
This is what this thread is for, afterall. Kids that need advice. Also, it is possible that they have met the girl of their dreams in high school. My parents met in high and have been married twenty years now. I know a lot of other situations like that as well. It isn't impossible like you make it seem. If you weren't interested in the subject then why were you in the thread? You clearly knew the conversation in this thread but yet act like you have no interest and were doing us a justice by nit-picking another post.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would think that most of the advice that we give to these kids is that these girls are not the girls of their dreams. However, attacking a guy for having intense feelings will not help the situation. You have to slowly and rationally work these things out. It's completely useless to be a jerk to someone in need of help.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote