Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-10-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Who cares if they left? You keep talking to her, then when you get her #, you call them and catch up. Or even better, you close it out and talk to them the next day.
Eh, the more I know. I didn't want to leave but they were my ride back. At the time I was really only like 15 minutes into talking with her

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that you couldn't get her # in 15 minutes is an issue. You get her # if you have to go. Bad move! Next time, get the #. Even if she doesn't pick up, you have to get used to putting yourself out there and maybe getting rejected. Get over your fear of disappointment and get out there and mack it!

Fact is, if you don't love yourself, no girl is going to talk to you in a bar situation. Exude confidence and charisma.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And, actually, them leaving can be good for you, in a way. You could have said, "my friends are leaving and that's my ride, why don't I get your number and we can continue this?"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
And, actually, them leaving can be good for you, in a way. You could have said, "my friends are leaving and that's my ride, why don't I get your number and we can continue this?"
I was thinking the exact same thing just now. Gives you an excuse to ask for it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The fact that you couldn't get her # in 15 minutes is an issue. You get her # if you have to go. Bad move! Next time, get the #. Even if she doesn't pick up, you have to get used to putting yourself out there and maybe getting rejected. Get over your fear of disappointment and get out there and mack it!

Fact is, if you don't love yourself, no girl is going to talk to you in a bar situation. Exude confidence and charisma.
The first eight minutes was us both dually complaining about the bad music in the bar plus me pretending I liked Pearl Jam. Then the rest of the time it was talking about her being on vacation in NYC and me talking about how I just moved her and so on and then my friend came and got me. Kind of abruptly. I regret leaving, I did ask her how long she was in town for but I didn't ask for her number

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
The first eight minutes was us both dually complaining about the bad music in the bar plus me pretending I liked Pearl Jam. Then the rest of the time it was talking about her being on vacation in NYC and me talking about how I just moved her and so on and then my friend came and got me. Kind of abruptly. I regret leaving, I did ask her how long she was in town for but I didn't ask for her number
She was on vacation!? Oh man, that is a huge missed opportunity. Girls on vacation like play because they know they dont have to worry about a relationship coming out of it all. In due time, padawan.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Learn from your mistakes big guy. Not much more you can do with this one but hope to see her again.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the best way to get rid of a rumor? Normally, I would go to the source and set things straight, but I have no idea who the source of the rumor is.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
What's the best way to get rid of a rumor? Normally, I would go to the source and set things straight, but I have no idea who the source of the rumor is.
Ignore it. Or at the very most laugh and say that is ridiculous when you hear someone say it. Getting bent out of shape about it lends credence to it. People will wonder why you are denying it so vehemently if there wasn't at least a nugget of truth to it. Showing complete and utter disdain for it is the best way to control a rumor.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Got a small ***** rumor floating around about you? Or maybe an std rumor? One of my ex-girlfriends told people I was abusive. She told people this because I laughed profusely when she said she wanted to be a model, yet she failed to mention that to people when she told them I was abusive. Pretty crazy huh?
Old 03-11-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Numbers are wood. Once you get to know the game a bit more, you'll realize getting digits doesn't mean anything and it's pointless unless you do it properly.
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Yea just ignore it. People will get bored and not find it as fun to talk about when you dont give a spark to the subject.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you know a girl started the rumor, just start a big vajayjay rumor about her. haha.

In all seriousness, ignoring it is the best case. If it's a performance issue and you know it's true, you have to practice. But really, the only way to kill the rumor will be to laugh about it. People will tend to not believe it if you don't react at all. Just make some jokes. Like my friends would joke with me about being small. I would just say, "my gf (now ex) is gorgeous. you think she's with me for my sense of humor or my good looks?". Humor disarms the situation.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-12-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

That's what I like about being older, none of this drama ****.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

That is absolutely untrue. There's plenty of drama. I just think us older dudes have less patience for it and more understanding about what kinds of crazy we are and what kinds of crazy we can tolerate.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That is absolutely untrue. There's plenty of drama. I just think us older dudes have less patience for it and more understanding about what kinds of crazy we are and what kinds of crazy we can tolerate.
Hmm, maybe it's just the people I put myself around.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

It almost certainly is. You have learned from mistakes and also developed a stronger support system.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hump de bump fellas. Can't let this go to the second page.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

St Patrick's Day is on the 17th and thus prospects should be good for everyone here. Today was a huge party day at the bars but prospects sucked even though there were a lot of people and green beer.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Got a small ***** rumor floating around about you? Or maybe an std rumor? One of my ex-girlfriends told people I was abusive. She told people this because I laughed profusely when she said she wanted to be a model, yet she failed to mention that to people when she told them I was abusive. Pretty crazy huh?
LMAO...That's not really funny, but it kinda is funny @ the reason she started it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
LMAO...That's not really funny, but it kinda is funny @ the reason she started it lol.
Probably better than a small dick rumor or STD rumor.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Small dick rumor would definately suck, theres no way to prove it wrong. Unless you go around whipping it out
Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Small dick rumor would definately suck, theres no way to prove it wrong. Unless you go around whipping it out
There is no need to disprove it. If you are so insecure in your manliness that you feel the need to disprove a small dick rumor, you have much bigger problems.

Joke about it, ignore it, but trying to defend yourself from something like that only shows insecurity.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
haha that might be good though as some girls like abusive guys. You should have played it up. ;)

Ok well at least it's definitely better than an std rumor...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Living in a co-ed dorm sucks. I think I want to slap every girl in my hall.