Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
If you guys wanted to get laid this weekend, what would you do? Serious question.
Stop caring. If you go out with the sole intention of getting laid, you won't. Go out with the intention of meeting people and having fun. Thats when you get laid.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you guys wanted to get laid this weekend, what would you do? Serious question.
I would go to a big party on campus and start talking to some drunk girls. Which I might end up doing.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Stop caring. If you go out with the sole intention of getting laid, you won't. Go out with the intention of meeting people and having fun. Thats when you get laid.
I dont, I did that and just got done with a pretty bad relationship I mean she told me I wasnt going out to drink some weekends. There are girls I am looking at though.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Use the booty call, then hate myself for doing so afterward.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, that's what I'm doing haha. Later.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's always dance parties, bootycalls, and drunk girls in general.

Edit: Say its your birthday and you just broke up with your ***** girlfriend. Lie if you have to.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok well im drunk, and was wondering who to text. ex gf. or girk with a girlfiend. or i coulds poissibly text this one girl who is cute but no offense to her im out of her league im older and much sexier. ya know. yeah u k
Old 04-04-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Text them both stuff about their bathing suit areas.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
ok well im drunk, and was wondering who to text. ex gf. or girk with a girlfiend. or i coulds poissibly text this one girl who is cute but no offense to her im out of her league im older and much sexier. ya know. yeah u k
I call ********.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Mission = fuckign successs.Win.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this one girl who is cute but no offense to her im out of her league im older and much sexier. ya know. yeah u k
It's an easy win, like a non-conference game in college football.

Old 04-04-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At this point in time (while your drunk) go for the easy one. Save the challenging one for when your sober.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok question, a girl always hugs and kisses me hello, she always texts me good morning, what I am doing w/e, she always says she loves me, and she also got extremely angry at me when I didn't hug/kiss her hello, I honestly am starting to think I am already in or quickly approaching the friend zone, I have not made out with her yet... your thoughts please.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Ok question, a girl always hugs and kisses me hello, she always texts me good morning, what I am doing w/e, she always says she loves me, and she also got extremely angry at me when I didn't hug/kiss her hello, I honestly am starting to think I am already in or quickly approaching the friend zone, I have not made out with her yet... your thoughts please.

Play off the blow off as you had a cold and didn't want to get her sick. Sharing isn't always caring ;) After you squash that, just talk to her and see where things stand.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Mission = fuckign successs.Win.
So what happened?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm assuming that you have not told her that your interested in her. So you may very well be approaching the "let's just be friends mode". I'd recommend making a move or letting her know that your interested in her.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I'm assuming that you have not told her that your interested in her. So you may very well be approaching the "let's just be friends mode". I'd recommend making a move or letting her know that your interested in her.
I already not really told her I was interested in her when I solved the whole not kissing/hugging her thing, she txtd me wow youre a *****, I am like lol y? and then shes like you didn't hug or kiss me hello, and I am like lol I'll give you a big hug and kiss next time I see u, and then shes like no dont its obviously something you dont wanna do and I am like if I really didn't care about you I wouldn't txt you so much etc., and then shes like youre just saying that to make me feel better, and I am like I am telling the truth I promise you. Then I saw her in lunch gave her that hug and kiss, and we just sat and talked the whole lunch period, and she said she I surprised her with a smile on her, I don't know about what.

Well now she went somewhere for spring break, and she just left me a video on my wall on facebook, saying hmm I don't know what to say to you love you bye!!!.

I don't know I am honestly confused as ****. Next time I see her at a party or something I will definitely make a move just, I am really worrying whether it is too late and I am in the friend zone already. As of now I am also thinking of a good way to respond to the video AND my phone broke so she might be txting me and thinking I am not responding.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I already not really told her I was interested in her when I solved the whole not kissing/hugging her thing, she txtd me wow youre a *****, I am like lol y? and then shes like you didn't hug or kiss me hello, and I am like lol I'll give you a big hug and kiss next time I see u, and then shes like no dont its obviously something you dont wanna do and I am like if I really didn't care about you I wouldn't txt you so much etc., and then shes like youre just saying that to make me feel better, and I am like I am telling the truth I promise you. Then I saw her in lunch gave her that hug and kiss, and we just sat and talked the whole lunch period, and she said she I surprised her with a smile on her, I don't know about what.

Well now she went somewhere for spring break, and she just left me a video on my wall on facebook, saying hmm I don't know what to say to you love you bye!!!.

I don't know I am honestly confused as ****. Next time I see her at a party or something I will definitely make a move just, I am really worrying whether it is too late and I am in the friend zone already. As of now I am also thinking of a good way to respond to the video AND my phone broke so she might be txting me and thinking I am not responding.
Text her from yahoo messenger.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Text her from yahoo messenger.
I don't even think she has that, and besides she is away for spring break.

My best bet is probably Facebook.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:

She sounds interested in you to me. Ask her out on a date or to hangout together some time. I bet she'll be game, then make your move.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
She sounds interested in you to me. Ask her out on a date or to hangout together some time. I bet she'll be game, then make your move.
Thanks, thats really all I needed, some like confidence boost to do actually try and make a move. It's just been weird, sometimes I feel as if I'm acting too much like a friend or/and she is etc. but w/e.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At this point in time (while your drunk) go for the easy one. Save the challenging one for when your sober.
Ended up falling asleep anyway, lol.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ended up falling asleep anyway, lol.
I'm sure it was more like you passed out lol :D
Old 04-04-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I don't know I am honestly confused as ****.
You could start ignoring her. That **** works with that age group.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You could start ignoring her. That **** works with that age group.
It does lol, I had this one girl who I ignored completely, she like was in love with me hugging me and always ******* grinding on my dick at parties, I hooked up with her, and then I started like paying attention to her because I liked her, then I lost her lol... ******* irony!

Bone Krusher, the best