Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
It does lol, I had this one girl who I ignored completely, she like was in love with me hugging me and always ******* grinding on my dick at parties, I hooked up with her, and then I started like paying attention to her because I liked her, then I lost her lol... ******* irony!
In your age group, that is the game girls play: they want attention. It evolves from that eventually but it works till you're like 17-18 depending on the type of girl.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
In your age group, that is the game girls play: they want attention. It evolves from that eventually but it works till you're like 17-18 depending on the type of girl.
I am so glad I don't have to deal with that **** anymore. I remember when everyone was telling everyone else they loved each other, ugh. Ignoring them and not playing the 'I love you' game might be the best thing to do. Playing hard to get with girls that age who are all insecure seems to work wonders.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ignored her because I actually didn't like her that much until after I kissed her haha, I mean it is just the picture of irony. Pisses me off. I still kinda like her but honestly if I had the opportunity I'd reject her nasty just so she knows how it feels.

Honestly a lot of fat girls and black girls like me because I don't even look at them, w/e the whole school can be talking about how sexy I am I don't care! As long as those ugly bitches realize I will never talk to them! So ignoring definitely works but it is really hard when you like a girl a lot lol.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So what happened?
Let's just say I found a "dirty girl with no morals" haha. She knew how to use her mouth quite well and she wanted it as hard as I could give it to her. She was one of those shy, quiet types talking to her but the instant that door closed she was ripping my clothes off.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ignored her because I actually didn't like her that much until after I kissed her haha, I mean it is just the picture of irony. Pisses me off. I still kinda like her but honestly if I had the opportunity I'd reject her nasty just so she knows how it feels.

Honestly a lot of fat girls and black girls like me because I don't even look at them, w/e the whole school can be talking about how sexy I am I don't care! As long as those ugly bitches realize I will never talk to them! So ignoring definitely works but it is really hard when you like a girl a lot lol.
Oh ****, every one watch out, we have a ******* mister suave on our hands.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh ****, every one watch out, we have a ******* mister suave on our hands.
lol Brent I am just being honest I would never be with try to be with a fat girl or a black girl, and I am not being rascist I just wouldn't.

If anything I admit to not being so smooth as I ****** up with that girl that I didn't pay attention too.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've dated/hooked up with black chicks. Nothing wrong with it Malaka. Beauty comes in all forms. ;)
Old 04-04-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I've dated/hooked up with black chicks. Nothing wrong with it Malaka. Beauty comes in all forms. ;)
Hell, I think Beyonce is hot and she is black, but in my life I have yet to personally meet/see one that I would do anything with.

Of course their are exceptions to what I just said, I just need to find that girl, but in my high school... no... that I know of.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take her any day.

Last edited by Cicero : 04-04-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

High school is practice for college in terms of sex. Do it up but be safe.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post

I'll take her any day.
Hell, me too but in my personal life there are no black girls like that, the closest one too that happens to be my god-sister and she's only half-black.

In my school all the black girls are loud mouthed, air force one wearing, annoying, ugly ass bitches, omg I cannot stand them.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the thing is, most people (like malaka) only like black girls...that don't look black.

Like my man Voodoo said "Beauty comes in all forms".
Old 04-04-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
the thing is, most people (like malaka) only like black girls...that don't look black.

Like my man Voodoo said "Beauty comes in all forms".
Even if people don't like black girls they deserve to be on the 'things (in this case people because things sounds kind of racist) to do before I die' list that I am sure everyone has. Variety is a good thing.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I've always wanted to get with a black girl. I had a shot with this one when I was going to SHSU but I couldn't seal the deal.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I've always wanted to get with a black girl. I had a shot with this one when I was going to SHSU but I couldn't seal the deal.
There is still time. Don't give up hope.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Even if people don't like black girls they deserve to be on the 'things (in this case people because things sounds kind of racist) to do before I die' list that I am sure everyone has. Variety is a good thing.
I endorse this message.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-04-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Not racist, more sexist.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Not racist, more sexist.
Good point.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol Brent I am just being honest I would never be with try to be with a fat girl or a black girl, and I am not being rascist I just wouldn't.

If anything I admit to not being so smooth as I ****** up with that girl that I didn't pay attention too.
Hey man you're not racist. I say the same things about white women myself. I work with a ton, and I plan on "trying" one out eventually. Still I'm not really attracted to white women like that. The ones that I've liked enough to want to get with either had boyfriends or strict family. lol But nothing wrong with them not being your cup of tea. Hell most people don't date outside their race anyway, so it's no big deal. Of course though there are great women of all colors, and I'm sure you'll find them once you get into college. I never knew how gorgeous Arabian women were until I went to college. Not many were around in high school, but in college they were well represented.
College just blows high school girls out the water. You know that one girl who everybody in school likes? Well there are about 50 of them at a university, so she isn't so unapproachable anymore. You're probably going to love college man. hahaha

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Last edited by E-Man : 04-04-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I never knew how gorgeous Arabian women were until I went to college. Not many were around in high school, but in college they were well represented.
I met many gorgeous Armenian girls in college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
You know that one girl who everybody in school likes? Well there are about 50 of them at a university, so she isn't so unapproachable anymore.
More like limitless numbers of them. It only takes about a year or two before they figure out they're not special.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
goonie61
Rookie

goonie61 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
High school is practice for college in terms of sex. Do it up but be safe.
Not always. I am graduating college and still a virgin
Old 04-04-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonie61 View Post
By choice?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That makes me sad for you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You sir need to get that out of the way. I am sure it will get harder and harder every year. Head to a classy clean brothel with some friends.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah man come on!

Get a girl dawg.