Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Is she ugly?
No, far from, but she isn't hot hot either. I just don't find her very interesting, but i kinda feel bad telling her no all the time.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is she ugly?

Your call.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, far from, but she isn't hot hot either. I just don't find her very interesting, but i kinda feel bad telling her no all the time.
Hangout with her and just see what happens :D
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hangout with her and just see what happens :D
Yeah, which is what i'm gonna do. She's coming over in a little while, we're gonna watch a movie in my room.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, which is what i'm gonna do. She's coming over in a little while, we're gonna watch a movie in my room.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let us know how that goes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Let us know how that goes.
I would have loved to share a story of where i hit it, but damn this girl did everything right, if she wanted to piss me off.

While she was on her way, i had to explain a million times how to get to my house. That right there got me in a bad mood as it is, then she came in and we started watching a movie and the ***** would not shut the hell up. Non-stop "oohs" and "aahs" and "why is ____ happening?!". I've seen many many movies, with many different women, and i swear to god this is the first one i have heard yap so much during a movie. I'd maybe let it slip if she were quiet about it, but she was really talking over the volume of the TV. Needless to say, i looked for the first out i could find and used it. She said she had class tomorrow, and i automatically responded with the "we can finish the movie another day" line.

I'm gonna finish the movie alright, just not with her.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would have loved to share a story of where i hit it, but damn this girl did everything right, if she wanted to piss me off.

While she was on her way, i had to explain a million times how to get to my house. That right there got me in a bad mood as it is, then she came in and we started watching a movie and the ***** would not shut the hell up. Non-stop "oohs" and "aahs" and "why is ____ happening?!". I've seen many many movies, with many different women, and i swear to god this is the first one i have heard yap so much during a movie. I'd maybe let it slip if she were quiet about it, but she was really talking over the volume of the TV. Needless to say, i looked for the first out i could find and used it. She said she had class tomorrow, and i automatically responded with the "we can finish the movie another day" line.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:40 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well that sucks man. Would you of hit it if she wasn't so annoying? got to tell her to shut up.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Probably, yes.

Update:

Yesterday after she left, she was texting me that she would cheat on her boyfriend with me. lol. This is funny. I don't think i'd want to do that though, she seems like the type that would get clingy.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yesterday after she left, she was texting me that she would cheat on her boyfriend with me. lol. This is funny. I don't think i'd want to do that though, she seems like the type that would get clingy.
teach her a lesson by hittin' & quittin'

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously though, i think she wants my nuts, bad. I'm gonna make her dump her boyfriend, then hit it and quit it. That'll teach her.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
teach her a lesson by hittin' & quittin'
less crying please.

cheaters are cheaters are cheaters.
and they're awful individuals.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
less crying please.
say what now?

Old 08-04-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
less crying please.

cheaters are cheaters are cheaters.
and they're awful individuals.
Well technically, i wouldn't be the cheater... right? ;)
Old 08-04-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't do it, you're borderline gaay.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Why? This could possibly lead to drama. I don't do drama. That's the last thing i want in my life, especially from a chick i'm not even interested in putting up with.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
say what now?
less crying, more doing.

Quote:
technically. but an accomplice to a crime is still guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
if you don't do it. you're a man. but then again, she's everything i hate about women. attention ***** ***** assholes. **** her over (no pun intended), what does this gain in the grand scheme of things? another opportunity for studies...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely not. Girls with boyfriends used to be my favorite hookup. Her relationship is definitely not your responsibility or concern. Hit it and send her home to her man.

Although, if she really is that annoying, I could see why you wouldn't even mess with it. I'm way picky when it comes to girls like that, too. I treat girls exactly how they deserve to be treated based on THEIR own actions. Once you've pissed me off or irritated me, I'm prone to being a complete asshole and will treat her like every other dumb bopper.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
less crying, more doing.

technically. but an accomplice to a crime is still guilty.

if you don't do it. you're a man. but then again, she's everything i hate about women. attention ***** ***** assholes. **** her over (no pun intended), what does this gain in the grand scheme of things? another opportunity for studies...
This right here is so full of win. Like I said, I treat girls exactly how they DESERVE to be treated. Too many girls have been princessed their whole lives, thinking they can act like dumb ******* attention whores, because other males have enabled this type of behavior for never calling them out on their ****.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given the fact that you couldn't even tolerate her for 2 hours for a movie, I wouldn't bother hitting it. Just tell her no and that you're not interested in that. It will not end well.

BTW, I believe you will hit it, and she won't quit it, and you will regret it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Although, if she really is that annoying, I could see why you wouldn't even mess with it. I'm way picky when it comes to girls like that, too. I treat girls exactly how they deserve to be treated based on THEIR own actions. Once you've pissed me off or irritated me, I'm prone to being a complete asshole and will treat her like every other dumb bopper.
I agree, i'm not even trying to get this girl to like me, but for some reason i think she already does, which is why i'm reluctant to just wreck that ass. And on top of that she was getting on my last nerve last night, so i'm at a crossroads here. She wants to come over again today, and my dick wants me to **** her, but every other sensible part of my body tells me to stay the **** away from this chick. But who knows, i'll play it by ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Given the fact that you couldn't even tolerate her for 2 hours for a movie, I wouldn't bother hitting it. Just tell her no and that you're not interested in that. It will not end well.

BTW, I believe you will hit it, and she won't quit it, and you will regret it.
That last part is what i'm scared of. I know i can bang her, but i don't think i'm ready for the subsequent ******** and nonstop phone calls/text messages.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just not sure the sex will be good enough as well...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That last part is what i'm scared of. I know i can bang her, but i don't think i'm ready for the subsequent ******** and nonstop phone calls/text messages.
or you could be like, "if you want to have sex and all, that's cool, but if you want a relationship, don't bother coming here."

Old 08-04-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'm just not sure the sex will be good enough as well...
She seems very inexperienced, so yeah, i don't doubt it either. But i could get in, wreck that, and she'd leave home with a smile from ear to ear.

Then call me ten times on her way home..... :/
Old 08-04-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
or you could be like, "if you want to have sex and all, that's cool, but if you want a relationship, don't bother coming here."
That's usually what i do, but she would definitely not go for that. I could either do that, or just let her keep thinking i'm interested in her. And afterward i could still have the "i never said i liked you" card in my back pocket.