Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
She seems very inexperienced, so yeah, i don't doubt it either. But i could get in, wreck that, and she'd leave home with a smile from ear to ear.

Then call me ten times on her way home..... :/
the end of that is right there is the end... right there... and that's not what you want...

see. if the tables were turned... and a boy was doing that to me... i'd call said girlfriend... show her the texts. and be like. you got a piece of **** your dating.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's usually what i do, but she would definitely not go for that. I could either do that, or just let her keep thinking i'm interested in her. And afterward i could still have the "i never said i liked you" card in my back pocket.
the other option would be to completely cut her off. tell her to stop bothering you (be mean about it) and then never answer her calls/texts.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree, i'm not even trying to get this girl to like me, but for some reason i think she already does, which is why i'm reluctant to just wreck that ass. And on top of that she was getting on my last nerve last night, so i'm at a crossroads here. She wants to come over again today, and my dick wants me to **** her, but every other sensible part of my body tells me to stay the **** away from this chick. But who knows, i'll play it by ear.

Your body only has so much blood, and in most cases, that southern head is the one the ends up getting to use it. I understand your reluctance, but look at it like this - she is on your nerves now and you haven't hit it, you know that she will bother you if you do hit it, what the difference? You getting some putty or not getting some putty - right. I'd take the route that gets my the putty.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
the end of that is right there is the end... right there... and that's not what you want...

see. if the tables were turned... and a boy was doing that to me... i'd call said girlfriend... show her the texts. and be like. you got a piece of **** your dating.
That is his problem really. Total chick way of handling things. He isn't handling his business, and he's involved with a bad person. I don't know the guy, I don't get involved. That would probably include sleeping with her.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think lousy poon is worth the annoyance you're bound to experience for weeks and months after. I'd just block the #. She'll go away on her own within 2 weeks.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Your body only has so much blood, and in most cases, that southern head is the one the ends up getting to use it. I understand your reluctance, but look at it like this - she is on your nerves now and you haven't hit it, you know that she will bother you if you do hit it, what the difference? You getting some putty or not getting some putty - right. I'd take the route that gets my the putty.
engrish. cj. engrish.

choice 3 is. don't. ignore her. tell her to put a balloon up her **** and make sure you get some air bubbles in that bloodstream...

Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
engrish. cj. engrish.
what the difference?

Old 08-04-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
what the difference?
the last line

gets my the putty.
who was phone.
this is why we american football.

which two of these are the same?

Old 08-04-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Silly AQ. All her posts are belong to me.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 21 she is 16 yay or nay ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I'm 21 she is 16 yay or nay ?
sweet statutory, i would watch out
what's the canadian law as far as minors go?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure about the laws. I just know she is interested and his family loves me even though I'm 21 and all.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 08-06-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure about the laws. I just know she is interested and his family loves me even though I'm 21 and all.
Ok so is this a HE or SHE?
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

her family sorry for my bad english. im a frenchie.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you can trust her 100% then go for it but I had a buddy who messed around with someone who was 16 when he was 17 or 18 and then nine months later she filed statutory rape charges. She ended up having a kid after the messing around.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

You know the saying "16 will get you 20."

Better to let the 'tang marinate for 2 more years.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
her family sorry for my bad english. im a frenchie.
It's ok. Frenchies are allowed one mistake per day.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd still cover my tracks and look up the stat rape laws. They're very tricky, but you're 21 already, so any type of allegations if she's still considered unable to consent will royally **** you. Like CJ said, better stay back. NO *****, and i mean NO ***** in the world, is worth me going to jail for. Not only that, but you have to register as a sex offender afterwards, which is probably worse than the jail time.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that seems really awkward for an age difference. no offense or anything, but I have an age limit. if it's just random play, over 18; relationships: at least 20-21.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
that seems really awkward for an age difference. no offense or anything, but I have an age limit. if it's just random play, over 18; relationships: at least 20-21.
No kidding, just the maturity difference would be unbearable.

Think, would you really want to be Seth Rogan from Pineapple Express?
Old 08-06-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
No kidding, just the maturity difference would be unbearable.
Seriously, I have to put up with HS kids when I am at the gym, and plan on teaching that age group at some point. The LAST ******* thing I would want to do is have a relationship with a girl that age.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure the laws in Canada state that its stat rap if she's 14 or younger.

I can't remember if that applies only to 18 year olds and younger or any age though.

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
if she's 14 or younger.
WTF? what is this Arkansas?

Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

For the record, you won't find the term "Statutory rape" in too many, if any laws or official records. The actually crime is (at least in many U.S. states) "carnal knowledge of a minor". Some states call it other terms, but Statutory rape is a general catch all phrase. 'm pretty sure in Louisiana, and most likely many other states, if the victim is 14 or under it becomes "sexual assault of a minor" or "sexual battery". I can't remember which term is used.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
WTF? what is this Arkansas?
I was thinking West Virginia.