Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
I'm pretty sure the laws in Canada state that its stat rap if she's 14 or younger.

I can't remember if that applies only to 18 year olds and younger or any age though.
You're right, it is 14. Both parties have to be within two years of each other, though.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Not sure how accurate, but it says 18 for a female, 16 for a male.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
You're right, it is 14. Both parties have to be within two years of each other, though.
That sounds like a "Romeo and Juliet" law. If you are 21 and you fool with a 14 year old, well... I better not get political.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're 21 Wo_oT she has to be 18. Almost certain of that.

I say **** it and do it anyways.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
her family sorry for my bad english. im a frenchie.
convenient excuse.

boys are AWFUL dancers.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
convenient excuse.

boys are AWFUL dancers.
That's not true. I may not be good but I know how to have a good time. If I put a smile on your face and make you laugh does that make me a good dancer?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
That's not true. I may not be good but I know how to have a good time. If I put a smile on your face and make you laugh does that make me a good dancer?
doing the funky chicken doesn't count.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
doing the funky chicken doesn't count.
I'll scrap that then. How about the dice roll?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lawnmower could work

Also on the sleeping with a minor thing. I have a friend that was 19 ******* a 14 year old and no one knew she was that young because she was mad developed. Well he ended up staying with her when he found out how old she was and every time they got into an argument she would threaten him with calling the cops. It sucked really bad for him because he is a convicted felon and didn't want to take no chances. They are still together and she is 17 about to be 18 and he is 23. ONE MORE YEAR TO GO DEREK ONE MORE YEAR!!!!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES : 08-06-2009 at 04:05 PM.
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who else loves the fact that the relationship advice thread has been consumed by statch rape discussion?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
ONE MORE YEAR TO GO DEREK ONE MORE YEAR!!!!
I am pretty sure that she could still go to the cops, since the crime was committed prior to her being 18.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
boys are AWFUL dancers.
Do you dance country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am pretty sure that she could still go to the cops, since the crime was committed prior to her being 18.
Yes, yes they can. There's a statute of limitations on every crime except murder, though. It might be five years. But even then, if they're still ******* now, she has five (or whatever the limitation amount is, usually five) years from the time right before she was legal to consent.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the worst sexual week of my life continues, first chewbacca, second the revlon factory, and finally. i had a pam macy moment.
the time was right, but...
it wasnt happening.
possibly the most embarrassing moment of my life.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

k, I need some help fellow DC members. Not really a relationship issue, but I still am in need of assistance.

So my buddy is having a bunch of pepole over at his camp this coming weekend, and at first my g/f couldn't go. Now she might be able to, but her family is guilting her into going to a wedding 6 hours away instead. This weekend could be a huge leap forward in our relationship, plus I really do enjoy spending time with her.

My problem is that I can't think of productive arguements that her parents would be all right with. Her parents aren't overly strict, pretty cool parents.

Major rep points to anyone and everyone who can give me some helpful advice

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
k, I need some help fellow DC members. Not really a relationship issue, but I still am in need of assistance.

So my buddy is having a bunch of pepole over at his camp this coming weekend, and at first my g/f couldn't go. Now she might be able to, but her family is guilting her into going to a wedding 6 hours away instead. This weekend could be a huge leap forward in our relationship, plus I really do enjoy spending time with her.

My problem is that I can't think of productive arguements that her parents would be all right with. Her parents aren't overly strict, pretty cool parents.

What kind of camp?
Old 08-09-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
What kind of camp?
uh, IDK what you mean exactly...its a house, its got electricity, we'd have our own private room. Its a huge peice of property with lots of areas to swim. Campfires are going to happen. There will be lots of booze. IDK what else there is to say lol

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 08-09-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going hiking is a possibility as well as a time killer. Also fishing is a great think to tell parents. Do you know how to fish?
Old 08-09-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Going hiking is a possibility as well as a time killer. Also fishing is a great think to tell parents. Do you know how to fish?

yup. I'm not an avid fisher at any rate, but I do know how to fish

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 08-09-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yup. I'm not an avid fisher at any rate, but I do know how to fish
Tell her parents that you'll be doing lot of relaxing fishing.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kill her parents.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Dude, don't you ******* know? Win her parents over. My ex's parents loved me like I was their first-born, I could get away with anything, by which I mean taking their daughter off when they HAD to have known it was just so I could **** their daughter all weekend while camping.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:57 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Dude, don't you ******* know? Win her parents over. My ex's parents loved me like I was their first-born, I could get away with anything, by which I mean taking their daughter off when they HAD to have known it was just so I could **** their daughter all weekend while camping.
Maybe they were into incest
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Kill her parents.
I second this.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys....I have a girlfriend.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Guys....I have a girlfriend.
Congrats????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote