Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-04-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
who do you think USC's "impact players" will be in the game? on offense, i think it is clear it will be John David Booty, but who do you think the other guy will be? i have a hunch it will be Chauncey Washington

on defense im think Rey Malauga and maybe Taylor Mays or Brian Cushing
considering theres only 3 impact players on a team...so theres only 2 more besides JDB that can be impact not 1 more on O and 2 on D...1 + 2 = 3 impact players

plus they don't necessarily start off with 3...they can start with 0...but i think JDB atleast will be idk about anyone else

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

im curious as to what USC position will be impact other than Booty. Surely it will be a RB though but which one is the question? i think it will be chauncey though. thats my guess

for notre dame, i agree with who you listed on defense. Zib will definately be one. On offense im sure it will be Clausen and Darius Walker's replacement

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

why didnt Oregon have any impact players listed in NCAA 07? neither Dixon nor Stewart were impact players which i always though was weird and i dont remember any players being listed on defense

Old 03-04-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im curious as to what USC position will be impact other than Booty. Surely it will be a RB though but which one is the question? i think it will be chauncey though. thats my guess

for notre dame, i agree with who you listed on defense. Zib will definately be one. On offense im sure it will be Clausen and Darius Walker's replacement
theres no way clausen is impact...the only way he would be is if theres only 1 or 2 to begin with and then whoever plays chooses to start him and do good so he earns it...but theres no way they give him impact coming in...

i think zibby and probably carlson to start...idk bout anyone else

I'm dreading ever having to play WV seeing as white and slaton will both be impact and they rape in 07 already...looks like I'm not playing in the big east lol

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-04-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

maybe he wont be but i cant imagine anyone on their offense being impact over him if he starts. Do you not think Tyrod Taylor will be an impact player on Virginia Tech?

Old 03-04-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE's

1. Martin Rucker 93
2. Craig Stevens 92
3. John Carlson 91
3. Martellus Bennett 91
3. Fred Davis 91

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
maybe he wont be but i cant imagine anyone on their offense being impact over him if he starts. Do you not think Tyrod Taylor will be an impact player on Virginia Tech?
No. He won't. I could see James Aldridge(Darius' Replacement) Zibs and Carlson being impact. But you probably believe that everyone on USC should have their own white circle.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Whatever. Booty will be an impact player though, Mauluga and probably Chauncey Washington too

Old 03-04-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
yea but just because no one else would be doesn't mean clausen will...they could just not give out a 3rd impact(besides carlson and zibby IMO) and then just let whoever plays gain the 3rd based on how the season goes...

idk much about VTs defense besides the fact that they are dominant...but if taylor is their best def. player i can see him and another defender and prolly ore

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-04-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

also...I am pumped for Sims and Young to both be impact so that I can interchange them and dominate and have 2 1000 yard rushers and hopefully fulfill my lifelong NCAA dream of 2 HBs as 1st team all-americans

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-04-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't wait to play with shane vereen of cal. with the fact that he is a freshman his overall rating isn't wont be really high but his quickness and speed should be pretty high
Old 03-04-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

hopefully Juice Williams will be in the game this time

Old 03-04-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about ian johnson
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
hopefully Juice Williams will be in the game this time
I agree...I'm going to want to bolster my DBs' interception totals for 3 years lol

unfortunately he will be impact and undoubtedly piss me off by shrugging off a DE and 2 LBs before launching a 70 yard pass to Benn for a td...right before I throw my controller through the screen

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-05-2007, 07:34 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way in claussen is a impact player for ND he is true freshman
Old 03-05-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A few OSU predictions

James Laurianitis 96
Malcolm Jenkins 96
Alex Boone 95
Vernon Gholston 93
Ross Homan 84
Brandon Saine 80

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
LB51

Dan Connor 97
Sean Lee 88-90
Old 03-05-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

i think John David Booty will be or at least should be the 3rd highest rated QB in the game.

I would rate the top 5 QBs in this order
1. Brohm - Louisville
2. Brennan - Hawaii
3. Booty - USC
4. Henne - Michigan
5. McCoy - Texas

top 5 RBs should be:
1. McFadden - Arkansas
2. Slaton - WV
3. Stewart - Oregon
4. Wells - tOSU
5. Jaamal Charles - Texas

top 5 receivers:
1. Deshaun Jackson - Cal
2. Mario Manningham - Michigan
3. Marcus Monk - Arkansas
4. Sammy Stroughter - Oregon St (probably wont be rated this high but he is amazing and very underrated)
5. Patrick Turner - USC

also i hope they bring back the pregame shows with Lee Corso's predictions. i miss seeing him put on a mascot helmet and give a prediction

Last edited by RWFender1 : 03-05-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
i think John David Booty will be or at least should be the 3rd highest rated QB in the game.

I would rate the top 5 QBs in this order
1. Brohm - Louisville
2. Brennan - Hawaii
3. Booty - USC
4. Henne - Michigan
5. McCoy - Texas

top 5 RBs should be:
1. McFadden - Arkansas
2. Slaton - WV
3. Stewart - Oregon
4. Wells - tOSU
5. Jaamal Charles - Texas

top 5 receivers:
1. Deshaun Jackson - Cal
2. Mario Manningham - Michigan
3. Marcus Monk - Arkansas
4. Sammy Stroughter - Oregon St (probably wont be rated this high but he is amazing and very underrated)
5. Patrick Turner - USC

also i hope they bring back the pregame shows with Lee Corso's predictions. i miss seeing him put on a mascot helmet and give a prediction
i mostly agree with those...except I think booty will be ahead of brennan and henne and brennan will be around the same rank

also...mike hart is definately top 5 rated HB without a doubt and probably even top 3...I don't see wells or charles being rated higher than him

and limas sweed will be a top 3 WR also

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-05-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

my bad, insert Hart after slaton, i forgot about him for some reason. lima sweed should be right around Turner on my list. that makes more sense

Old 03-05-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

is this game set to come out in July again or will be sooner?

Old 03-05-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Connor 94-97 range?

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP View Post
Connor 94-97 range?
I'd say 94-95.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pat white? he was like an 89 last year

slaton will be top 3

i go to wvu, so it will be fun playin with them
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
is this game set to come out in July again or will be sooner?
yea I'm pretty sure its supposed to be July again unless they changed the date in the last week...but July is way to long for me to wait lol

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver