Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-18-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

WarrickNole hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Fred Rouse?

I know he went to UTEP and then transf to texas southern....does anyone know if he's going to be in the NFL draft this year? I tried google and didn't find anything...Thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last I heard he was transferring from Texas Southern to FAMU. What a joke this kid is. He was the next Randy Moss and his career sure began the same. Such a waste of talent.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

can he even do that? wasn't he a senior this year at texas southern? I know wikipedia has him as a famu rattler ...but he obviously isn't on that team....yeah definitely a waste of talent. Him and guys like Ryan Perriloux....Rouse could have been big...he just could not get his head on right...I truly wonder why he left UTEP...I mean why leave a big name program to go to utep to go to texas southern!? it makes no sense...I saw he played at least a game for texas southern so that would ruin his eligibility no?
Old 01-18-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole View Post
can he even do that? wasn't he a senior this year at texas southern? I know wikipedia has him as a famu rattler ...but he obviously isn't on that team....yeah definitely a waste of talent. Him and guys like Ryan Perriloux....Rouse could have been big...he just could not get his head on right...I truly wonder why he left UTEP...I mean why leave a big name program to go to utep to go to texas southern!? it makes no sense...I saw he played at least a game for texas southern so that would ruin his eligibility no?
He got kicked off the UTEP team and the FSU team.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

I read articles that he was leaving the team....it never did say why? it didn't say he got kicked off the team. He got kicked off FSU yes...but I don't believe he got kicked off the UTEP team? i heard a rumor about him getting some girl pregnant in el paso or something....
Old 01-18-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"It is speculated that Rouse is seeking to transfer to D1-AA Florida A&M in his hometown of Tallahassee, Florida. Rouse also has the option to make himself eligible for the NFL's Supplemental Draft, but it is unlikely that a team will forfeit a future draft selection on a player who has been dismissed from two programs."
-Wikipedia

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy reminds me of Willie Williams. Million dollar talent, two cent brain.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This guy reminds me of Willie Williams. Million dollar talent, two cent brain.
I think this guy is worse than that because he couldn't even get his **** together in 4-5 years of failing.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think this guy is worse than that because he couldn't even get his **** together in 4-5 years of failing.
Willie Williams was getting arrested during his recruiting trips back in HS.

No way you can get any worse then that.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Willie Williams was getting arrested during his recruiting trips back in HS.

No way you can get any worse then that.
Well, at least Williams has finally attempted to turn a corner. Who knows where Rouse is, he's probably dead for all we know.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, at least Williams has finally attempted to turn a corner. Who knows where Rouse is, he's probably dead for all we know.
Well to be fair, i think Williams had been arrested or in trouble with the law like 18 times before even going to Miami. Then after he got kicked out of there, he got kicked out of a DII place, then out of the DI school he transferred into (Louisville?). So, needless to say, they're both POS.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I read articles that he was leaving the team....it never did say why? it didn't say he got kicked off the team. He got kicked off FSU yes...but I don't believe he got kicked off the UTEP team? i heard a rumor about him getting some girl pregnant in el paso or something....
That wouldnt surprise me. Every girl in El Paso is pregnant. Its the STD Bowl of America.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Willie Willliams I think is on a level of his own to be honest. Guy is such an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He got kicked off the team at UTEP. I have a bunch of buddies that play there.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
guruofdraft

Direct from Rouse's facebook:

HELLO EVERYBODY, I ALMOST WENT INTO TEARS WHEN I SEEN ALL MY OLD FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK. FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME LET ME UPDATE U, BUT THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME KEEP READING CAUSE I KNOW YOU'LL HATERS WANNA KNOW WHAT I BEEN UP TO. ANYWAY I AM FRED ROUSE FROM TALLAHASSEE. I WENT TO LINCOLN HIGH GRADUATED AND WENT TO FLORIDA STATE WHERE I WAS KICKED OFF THE TEAM FOR BEING FREDDY P. I TRANSFERED TO THE UNIVERSIYT OF TEXAS EL PASO WHERE I WAS FOR TWO YEARS UNTIL **** GOT CRAZY THEN I HAD TO CLEAR IT. I AM NOW C URRENTLY IN HOUTON WHEREIT GOES DOWN GOING TO TEXAS SOUTHERN WHERE I AM PLAYING AT NOW. YES I STILL PLAY AND YEA A ***** STILL RAW. I AM ALRIGHT EVERBODY JUST GLAD TO SEE THE PEOPLE I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT. LOVE YOULL AND I GOT THIS JUST WATCH

Then, as it's been mentioned, he apparently left Texas Southern for FAMU.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

can you link me to rouse facebook? I tried finding it but got some old white guy...LOL

and lol@El paso being the STD bowl....

I always thought rouse was going to be a star...I still do...just has to do it the hard way...he can still end up in the league like moss...
Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
He got kicked off the team at UTEP. I have a bunch of buddies that play there.
any idea why?
Old 01-23-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
any idea why?
I don't remember, it was a while ago. What I do know is that he was an asshole, and not easy to get along with. But thats obviously not why he got kicked off.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

dang....I met rouse numerous times and he always seemed like he was a good kid....maybe a little cocky and a little full of himself but can you blame him? dude was a man among boys in high school...it just didn't translate into success in college. It happens, randy moss knows...I just hope rouse can stop living in the delusion of being rated a 5 star prospect and go out work hard and make the NFL...has the talent....no doubt about it
Old 01-23-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was it that Randy got kicked out of FSU for? Hustling trees right?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
Willie Willliams I think is on a level of his own to be honest. Guy is such an idiot.
Melvin Alaeze is certainly in that ballpark... Being such a ridiculous talent and getting charged with attempted murder?! what kind of idiot do you have to be?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
Melvin Alaeze is certainly in that ballpark... Being such a ridiculous talent and getting charged with attempted murder?! what kind of idiot do you have to be?

Was he convicted?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Kyle Williams is another ridiculous talent who was just stupid.

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nat...usher-kyl.html
Old 01-28-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Was he convicted?
He got 8 years after pleading guilty.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/rec...ow_headed.html
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
WarrickNole
Rookie

why would rouse go to FAMU? that is not a way to escape trouble.Back home around his old friends...hyping him up saying he can do this and that...and it's just not a good idea...Wtf ever happened to ryan perriloux?