Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

lll take Northern Illinois
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Bowling Green.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember if you don't have your ID posted somehow to do so, once we get this full or close I'll be adding everyone so I can add you to the dynasty.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll actually pass, MAC is kinda lame
Old 01-20-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be interested in it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I might be interested in it
we dont need ppl who MIGHT be interested lol
Old 01-21-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We still gots Kent State, Miami (OH), Ohio, Temple, Eastern Michigan and Toledo available. I'm probably going to wait until the end of the day before I set this up so we get as close to a full conference as we can. Also, nrk and Zyro_1014 if you can post your gamertag I'll send you a friend invite at some point today so I can have you on the list when I make the conference.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what are the expectations on play time?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

I was thinking more of a casual thing, nothing ultra competitive that "you need to be available at all times!" kinda thing. Whenever you can. If you think you'll have some time to kill and want to join, good. If you are pretty busy most of the time and could only make it sporadically, then it may not be for you. I know that's pretty bland for an answer, but that's what I assumed the expectations would be.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm pretty bad at this game for the moment but I am interested in joining this!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Cool, which available MAC team would you be interested in being?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well give me Toledo!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-21-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Duly noted, what's your gamer tag?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Gamertag : Wootizzle88

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-21-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Kent State, Miami (OH), Ohio, Temple in the East and Eastern Michigan in the West are what's left.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
We still gots Kent State, Miami (OH), Ohio, Temple, Eastern Michigan and Toledo available. I'm probably going to wait until the end of the day before I set this up so we get as close to a full conference as we can. Also, nrk and Zyro_1014 if you can post your gamertag I'll send you a friend invite at some point today so I can have you on the list when I make the conference.
the nrk is my gamertag.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just putting this out there, would you guys rather do an ACC dynasty? It's not the best of conferences but its good enough to where we could pull in some decent recruits. If we did ACC I am sure this would be more appealing to players who dont want to be the bottom of the barrell MAC teams.

If we do ACC I'd like Miami but I'd take a different team if need be.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id rather take a program from bottom to top rather than ride high the whole time and with a team like the U or FSU, you're in the top 10 the whole time and get all the recruits you please and its no fun that way IMO. It gets boring.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Id rather take a program from bottom to top rather than ride high the whole time and with a team like the U or FSU, you're in the top 10 the whole time and get all the recruits you please and its no fun that way IMO. It gets boring.
The thing is, realistically we will never get to the point of taking our program from the bottom up. I am fine with staying as the teams we are but I am just saying it isn't likely this thing makes it that far. You would have to play nearly 5 seasons just to start getting an influx of anything more than 2 star prospects.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
The thing is, realistically we will never get to the point of taking our program from the bottom up. I am fine with staying as the teams we are but I am just saying it isn't likely this thing makes it that far. You would have to play nearly 5 seasons just to start getting an influx of anything more than 2 star prospects.
This is true. Hopefully we get that far. I'm in my 3rd year with Rice who was a 2 star program and I'm now a 5 star program bringing in 4 stars and one five star.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I'd prefer that we keep the MAC and try to build it up, as opposed to "I got *insert 4 5 * recruits with TBD" this year. That said I think we could get this going sooner than later, but my computer blew up today, literally went "Boom!", so I won't be on here as much, but still will be available for said league. I'm just not sure how much I'll be on here to check this thread. But I've sent out invites to the first group to join and I'll do-so again. We could wait a little longer, but I think we may be about to the point where we'll get who we get. And Zyro I still need your tag. Thanks.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Yeah, I'd prefer that we keep the MAC and try to build it up, as opposed to "I got *insert 4 5 * recruits with TBD" this year. That said I think we could get this going sooner than later, but my computer blew up today, literally went "Boom!", so I won't be on here as much, but still will be available for said league. I'm just not sure how much I'll be on here to check this thread. But I've sent out invites to the first group to join and I'll do-so again. We could wait a little longer, but I think we may be about to the point where we'll get who we get. And Zyro I still need your tag. Thanks.
bro, its been in my sig for months lol.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What conference are we doing? I am in of course.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
What conference are we doing? I am in of course.
we are goin to do the MAC.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are for sure doing the MAC, I will be Temple I suppose.