Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys the league is up accept the invites and get your pre-season stuff done. I'm hoping we can get the pre-season done by tomorrow and start the season by tomorrow night or thrusday.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll accept my invite and get pre-season stuff done tonite when I get home from work @ 9:30

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm ready :)

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I get home from class, I will accept and get all my stuff situated.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
I'll accept my invite and get pre-season stuff done tonite when I get home from work @ 9:30
Damn man that's a long time!

OH **** I just realized I forgot to put the legend killer in do I need to restart this thing.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I think he did his pre-season thing already.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-28-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

I forgot to send an invite to the Legend Killer do I need to start this over?
Old 01-28-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

hmmm that's a good question. Try to invite him on our dynasty league.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-28-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who only has #'s for most of the names? It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Alright if we get all but a couple people ready to go i'll sim to week one.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did my stuff lol, change of plans

and yeah, the rosters aren't updated...

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 01-28-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
I did my stuff lol, change of plans

and yeah, the rosters aren't updated...
This is my first time I didn't know how to do that I usually just put them in myself.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

are you going to advance to week 1 ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-29-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Just did won my first game against Wyoming 49-31 Boo Jackson single game school record for TD passes with 5.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can advance into the season? Everyone did their pre-season stuff?
Old 01-29-2009, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

yeah, I thought we shouldn't have waited to advance...it WAS pre-season...

o well

Just won 41-14 against UTEP. I was proud of my defense, 164 yards against, 79 of which came on their final drive. Their only TD's came in garbage time and on an IR TD

A fan of the USF Bulls

Last edited by Canadian_kid16 : 01-29-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Damnit I just realized I play Ohio State next week. My offense has more playmakers than I thought my defense I need to figure out though.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

yay for bye week!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-29-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
yay for bye week!
Haha i'm sorry bro I hope most of us get week one done today so we can move on to week two.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

When I get home, I will finish week 1.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
When I get home, I will finish week 1.
Get home sir!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Get home sir!
I am at school good sir.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I am at school good sir.
You need to get your priorites straight!
Old 01-29-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Damnit I just realized I play Ohio State next week. My offense has more playmakers than I thought my defense I need to figure out though.
Its ok man...I play Pittsburgh next week and then Missouri in 3 weeks, so I feel your pain ;)

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 01-29-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit I only put up 93.

For playing FCS East I got raped by injuries. My HB is out 6 weeks, my second CB out 4 weeks and I was planning on setting a bunch of single game receiving record with Dante Love, but he got injured on the second play and was ko'd for the game.

oh and did anybody get any recruiting commits? I didn't
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote