Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-03-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is now 1:45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
It is now 1:45.
1:47. Dammit, Demar.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw this, if he doesn't announce by the time I'm done a smoke, I'll find out later.

Quote:

Old 02-03-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Goober Man
Rookie

Goober Man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
When one of McShay's hairs move.
Well...He does have a bit of Kiper hair in him...It never moves...
Goober Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Comment from the mgoblog live blog:

"[Comment From TheLastProphet]
At this point I'm thiking that ESPNU is going to go to Demar's announcement, and it will be live footage of the janitorial staff cleaning up"

Quote:

Old 02-03-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Demar Dorsey is winning or losing the internetz, I'm not sure which.

Quote:

Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Demar Dorsey is winning or losing the internetz, I'm not sure which.
Winning. He's controlling TEH INTERNETZ!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McShay finds a way to relate every single player to someone in the draft every time they have him talk about recruiting.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am refreshing my iPhone every five seconds. COME ON DEMAR!
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

WHAT THE ****, DEMAR? ANNOUNCE ALREADY!

Jesus. I don't think Terrelle Pryor took this long.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I am refreshing my iPhone every five seconds. COME ON DEMAR!
lol I'm doing the same on my computer, I think the F5 key on my computer will be broken by the time Demar announces.
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

Does anyone one know when the 2011 recruits on rivals and scout will start up.
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonDucks View Post
Does anyone one know when the 2011 recruits on rivals and scout will start up.
I think I heard scout puts their new rankings out Friday. Something like that. I know it's soon.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://twitter.com/BrowardHSsports/status/8599188633

Quote:
Dorsey to Michigan. Shocker of the day
And there was much rejoicing!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey to Michigan
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes! Thank god, It would have sucked waiting over an hour just to find out he went somewhere else.
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Goober Man
Rookie

Something a little more "Offical" http://michigan.rivals.com/default.asp?type=2
Old 02-03-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Dear Christ, the guys on ESPNU love hearing themselves talk.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Goober Man
Rookie

Quote:
Dear Christ, the guys on ESPNU love hearing themselves talk.
Agreed...I don't think there is a single person on ESPN that I can stand. Other than Scott Van Pelt.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

im just annoyed by ESPNU because all they do is talk about the big programs. i wanna hear about some of the middle of the road programs and also smaller programs. its annoying
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just ready for Owa :).

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Goober Man
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
im just annoyed by ESPNU because all they do is talk about the big programs. i wanna hear about some of the middle of the road programs and also smaller programs. its annoying
Don't you know that NCAA Football only consists of Texas, Notre Dame, Florida, Alabama, and USC?

Call me biased but they hardly ever the Big 10...Unless its USC playing OSU or something.

Even schools like Bosie State and TCU get more coverage than them.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

its really annoying, i am sick and tired of it. Tennessee is also on that list.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober Man View Post
Don't you know that NCAA Football only consists of Texas, Notre Dame, Florida, Alabama, and USC?

Call me biased but they hardly ever the Big 10...Unless its USC playing OSU or something.

Even schools like Bosie State and TCU get more coverage than them.
They don't like the idea of the Big10 Network. So even though they have a fat contract with the Big10, they will disparage the hell out of it or neglect it due to them being worried that their empire doesn't own every damn sports niche.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OO to UCLA

He's got a chance to be the best player from this class. Motor, frame, attitude, athleticism.. total package.

Longest commitment speech ever.