Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-05-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Bama9507
Rookie

Bama9507 smells like sex panther.Bama9507 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
That's just Joey. Don't get so bent out of shape.
I've come here to talk sports. Not get smart mouth talk from kids. I'm sorry but the "duh" comment was uncalled for.
Bama9507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama9507 View Post
I've come here to talk sports. Not get smart mouth talk from kids. I'm sorry but the "duh" comment was uncalled for.
Smart mouthed? Geez man. 95% of NFLDC is made up of kids anyway, you better get used to sarcasm and quid little comments if you plan on posting here much.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa 2010

Offers currently..

Paul Jones, Tyler Gabbert, Connor Wood QB
Ben Malena, Eduardo Clements, Andre Dawson RB
Mike Davis, DyJuan Lewis, Matt Milton, Kyle Prater WR
CJ Fiedorowicz TE
Jimmy Gjere, Seantrel Henderson, James Hurst, Andrew Donnal, Nick Demien, Brandon Scherff, James Kohler OT
Beau Allen DT
Dior Mathis, Austin White CB
LaTwan Anderson SS
Tobi Okeyumi, Matt Hoch, Blake Lueders, William Gholston DE
Aj Derby ATH
COmmited James Morris LB

Hoch, Morris, Derby, Dawson, Kohler, pretty much any and every in-state guy I feel very good about right now.

That's it, lol.

I like Lueders the most out of everyone we've offered.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joey has had a poorly placed tampon for awhile, this recent Cane recruiting class gave him a brief coronary.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Bama9507
Rookie

Bama9507 smells like sex panther.Bama9507 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
Joey has had a poorly placed tampon for awhile, this recent Cane recruiting class gave him a brief coronary.
I can understand Miami fans being sour. They have underachieved more than ay team in football lately.
Bama9507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
How good is Justin McCay?
rueben randle good, a pretty good comparison for him full stop i believe. With regards to where he goes I honoustly can only tell you that ND has a decent shot since his coach is grunhard is his head coach. But its our only in with this guy so although i would love for him to become irish it will be a tough ride

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
63rd ranked recruiting class, behind Kent State. One of your top commits was an OT that went to St. Michaels. I played against St. Mike's for 3 years and live 10 min. away from that school....never heard of the guy while he was in Toronto and I follow Ontario HS football like no one else.

Don't talk....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

Macmillan is 09. Keep the threads right ETK.

He's only 17 and has been at The Hun in NJ for a year, probably wasn't that good at 16, or as big, just my guess.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Macmillan is 09. Keep the threads right ETK.

He's only 17 and has been at The Hun in NJ for a year, probably wasn't that good at 16, or as big, just my guess.
He was born in '91? That might explain it. I knew 3 OL on SMC 2 years ago but never heard of this kid.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lane Kiffin can count on not getting kids out of Pahokee anymore...

he faxed Nu'Keese's LOI to a different school because he didn't trust the PHS people.

Apparently the coach is quite pissed, and I'd expect him to turn his kids off from UT now.

Speaking of Pahokee kids, which of the big 3/Michigan is De'Joshua Johnson a lean to?
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
why is newsome upset?
Something about Paul Jones and the Penn. State coaches misleading him.

Said he called VT coaches soon after Paul Jones committed.

Just what I read.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.fresssh is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Mathis and Olgetree are not Miami leans.

Mathis is seen as a backup plan from what I can gather and he's more likely to stay with his teammates at Michigan then to come down to Miami.

Olgetree I've seen linked heavily with UGA.

Hosey Williams isn't gonna get an offer from us and is very low on the list of RBs we are after. No sense in even putting him on the list.

3 St. Thomas players about to commit? The only 3 we are after are Linder, Bernard and Riggs. Considering Riggs and Bernard don't have offers, would be pretty hard for them to commit. Riggs is still being evaluated and Bernard is a backup plan.

Richard Leonard could be added as a potential target for us I suppose.

I've never heard Ragoo or Carter linked to us in any way shape or form and right now are not BCS caliber players.

Ragoo, one of the top offensive linemen in the Class of 2010 and a huge one at that already measuring 6-foot-7 and 310 pounds, was walking around the Boyd Anderson gym during Pace’s basketball game against Boyd Anderson with a University of Miami sweatshirt on.

“It’s just a Christmas present from my mom. She was just saying that she likes the UM. We went the game and they treated her right so she just wanted me to put it on and see how it feels. I like it a lot,” Ragoo said.

Ragoo has received offers from UM and LSU, but his mom is clearly a proponent of Miami.

“She likes UM, but she wants me to think about my academics and the atmosphere of the school, but UM has all of the things that I want to do in school and it’s a school that I am really looking into,” Ragoo said.

Ragoo said that he grew up a Miami fan and later on became a Miami/Florida fan because his cousin played at Florida while he was growing up, but his loyalty seems to reside more with the ‘Canes.

“I grew up a UM fan, then later a UM fan slash UF fan cause my cousin played for UF, Teako Brown. He used to play strong safety,” Ragoo. insidetheu.com

Ravonne Carter said he grew up a fan of the University of Miami.

"I want to be there," Carter said. "I like Miami. I like the atmosphere, the players, and the speed. I just want to be a part of it. I want to win a championship at the University of Miami, get drafted, the whole thing."

Carter is also a track standout in the 300 meter hurdles (51.95), 400 meter hurdles (57.38), and the long jump (14-3). insidetheu.com
fresssh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, and they said his parents pushed him to Penn. State.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joey, Sbh, Big John (probably you), or anybody that knows something about florida recruiting, can you tell me if Lincoln has any talent in the upcoming years?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Mathis and Olgetree are not Miami leans.

Mathis is seen as a backup plan from what I can gather and he's more likely to stay with his teammates at Michigan then to come down to Miami.

Olgetree I've seen linked heavily with UGA.

Hosey Williams isn't gonna get an offer from us and is very low on the list of RBs we are after. No sense in even putting him on the list.

3 St. Thomas players about to commit? The only 3 we are after are Linder, Bernard and Riggs. Considering Riggs and Bernard don't have offers, would be pretty hard for them to commit. Riggs is still being evaluated and Bernard is a backup plan.

Richard Leonard could be added as a potential target for us I suppose.

I've never heard Ragoo or Carter linked to us in any way shape or form and right now are not BCS caliber players.

It’s just that Miami was my team [growing up],” Ogletree said. “It was always my dream when I was younger to play for Miami, so it’s kind of hard believing that I finally got offered by them. It’s like my dream came true.”
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sh...s_ogletre.html

The St. Thomas players, I just seen that 3 are close to commiting. I'l put up a link when I find it.

2010 Miami Killian cornerback Richard Leonard has established himself as one of the top cornerback prospects in South Florida this season.

Leonard has been so impressive this season, that he expects an offer soon from UM and that offer may come Sunday after he visits their practice.

“UM is about to offer me,” Leonard said. “They are telling me to come to the practice Sunday so I can see how they look. I have talked to Coach McGriff and he likes how I cover guys. I went to their camp and he saw me play there.” insidetheu.com
Old 02-05-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Iowa 2010

Offers currently..

Paul Jones, Tyler Gabbert, Connor Wood QB
Ben Malena, Eduardo Clements, Andre Dawson RB
Mike Davis, DyJuan Lewis, Matt Milton, Kyle Prater WR
CJ Fiedorowicz TE
Jimmy Gjere, Seantrel Henderson, James Hurst, Andrew Donnal, Nick Demien, Brandon Scherff, James Kohler OT
Beau Allen DT
Dior Mathis, Austin White CB
LaTwan Anderson SS
Tobi Okeyumi, Matt Hoch, Blake Lueders, William Gholston DE
Aj Derby ATH
COmmited James Morris LB

Hoch, Morris, Derby, Dawson, Kohler, pretty much any and every in-state guy I feel very good about right now.

That's it, lol.

I like Lueders the most out of everyone we've offered.

I really like Kyle Prater, but I think he is a tight end in college. He has the frame to be one, but isn't very fast. If he isn't a real tight end, HBack seems to be his niche.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Joey, Sbh, Big John (probably you), or anybody that knows something about florida recruiting, can you tell me if Lincoln has any talent in the upcoming years?
I live in North Carolina, so I can't really help you.

Lincoln has no players in the Rivals 250 to watch for 2010, however.

I can, however, find out stuff you want to know about:

Robert Crisp (OT) Chapel Hill, NC
C.J. Washington (RB) Chapel Hill, NC

I'm way closer tied to basketball around here though, considering that's what's up here.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I live in North Carolina, so I can't really help you.

Lincoln has no players in the Rivals 250 to watch for 2010, however.

I can, however, find out stuff you want to know about:

Robert Crisp (OT) Chapel Hill, NC
C.J. Washington (RB) Chapel Hill, NC

I'm way closer tied to basketball around here though, considering that's what's up here.
You know about Little Brother and the Justus League?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

By A Trieu. Mathis holds offers from Cincinnati and Miami, and says that he is 90-95% sure he will commit to the Hurricanes on Sept. 1st. Miami has told him that he will play as a freshman, and that they want him to give an early verbal.

http://www.recruitingplanet.com/foru...ial-offer.html

This is old news, but we showed interest and Mia was high on his list. I really hope we can add some natural CB's next class.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
You know about Little Brother and the Justus League?
No, not really.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
fair enough, suprised that nd offered him this early then (considering that (almost) every other guy we have offered is either a four to five star or a four star local (a fluid definition we have here for local)
Lo Wood is rumored to be a silent to U-M although neither our insiders nor his father would confirm. We do however, expect an official commit from him the next time he makes it up to Ann Arbor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresssh View Post
By A Trieu. Mathis holds offers from Cincinnati and Miami, and says that he is 90-95% sure he will commit to the Hurricanes on Sept. 1st. Miami has told him that he will play as a freshman, and that they want him to give an early verbal.

http://www.recruitingplanet.com/foru...ial-offer.html

This is old news, but we showed interest and Mia was high on his list. I really hope we can add some natural CB's next class.
Will Campbell told one of our insiders that he's pretty positive that Dior and [teammate] Daniel Easterly will come to Michigan. Even though Mathis was a 'canes fan growing up, they are going to have to get serious with him fast or it'll probably be too late.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
No, not really.
smh+Facepalm:(
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Heaps > you. but not you dub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Jake Heaps > you. but not you dub.
UW?

I think if the Dawgs do ok 7 or 8 wins, he'll go to washington. If they suck I think he'll go to either...

ND
LSU
Ore. St
Old 02-05-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
fresssh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Lo Wood is rumored to be a silent to U-M although neither our insiders nor his father would confirm. We do however, expect an official commit from him the next time he makes it up to Ann Arbor.

Will Campbell told one of our insiders that he's pretty positive that Dior and [teammate] Daniel Easterly will come to Michigan. Even though Mathis was a 'canes fan growing up, they are going to have to get serious with him fast or it'll probably be too late.
Too late? We got a whole year lol. I dont get all that crazy just cus they say Miami was their dream growing up. Sheldon Richardson this year said the same thing and how he had such an amazing time on his visit, and he still chose Mizzouri over us. I guess it was early that Dior was a lean, I shud of said that were in the picture.