Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 02-06-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chiefs Getting Some Love

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.c...uestions/1.html

Which team has had the best offseason already?

"It's open for debate, but I couldn't be convinced that anyone has done better than Kansas City, which has swapped out the general manager-head coaching tandem of Carl Peterson and Herman Edwards in favor of Scott Pioli and Todd Haley. Pioli has four more Super Bowls on his resume than Peterson did, and Haley just helped coach the Cardinals to within 35 seconds of one of the most impressive upsets in Super Bowl history. That's a win-win for a franchise that has lost 23 of its last 25 games and plays in the AFC's worst division."

"True, the Chiefs, who hold the No. 3 pick in the draft, would be having an even better offseason if Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford or Texas quarterback Colt McCoy would have declared early, giving QB-needy Kansas City two great options, but there's always Georgia's Matthew Stafford. And if the Chiefs can get good value for discontented veterans Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez, who have been trying to get out of Dodge (Kan.) for two years now, it'll be the classic case of addition by subtraction." ~~~ Don Banks

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.c....efs/index.html

"I know this: If I'm the rest of the AFC West, and I see Scott Pioli and the son of Dick Haley with $45 million in salary cap room, and with the third and 34th picks in the April draft, I'm getting a little nervous." ~~~ Peter King
Old 02-06-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha that's awesome.

Yeah, Haley has a lot of young talent to work with as far as coaching goes and Pioli has a lot of draft picks and a ton of cap room to really improve our roster.

Going to be an exciting combine/draft!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
"I know this: If I'm the rest of the AFC West, and I see Scott Pioli and the son of Dick Haley with $45 million in salary cap room, and with the third and 34th picks in the April draft, I'm getting a little nervous." ~~~ Peter King
this is my favorite quote