Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: What do you want the Pack to do?
Draft a RB in the first round 22 44.00%
Draft a RB in round 2,3 or 4 18 36.00%
Sign a free agent RB 2 4.00%
Attempt to sign a restricted free agent RB 3 6.00%
Trade for one 4 8.00%
We're good with what we have 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Angry

why in the world cant we get a trade like 2nd round for jones
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
PackAttack

Thanks for putting all those video links together...

I have to say, after watching that I really am starting to become a Tony HUnt fan. Kid has some moves, is tough and unafraid of contact, runs right through arm tackles and doesn't go down easily and catches the ball very well. I don't know about anyone else but that sounds like a heck of a solid Green Bay Packer to me!

Not to mention at 220 pounds he is ready to carry the load. I like him.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ricky Williams

I have to admit, this is intriguing. The man seems to have learned his lesson since the last big trouble and still you sign him to a protected morality contract, which I'm sure he expects.

Ricky Williams - Thanks to whoever mentioned it. That came out of left field.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I have to admit, this is intriguing. The man seems to have learned his lesson since the last big trouble and still you sign him to a protected morality contract, which I'm sure he expects.

No it wouldn't be a good signing becuase you never know what you're going to get or where he may be the next day, too much baggage with this guy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post

It was originally 60% joke 40% real

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesnt help my case but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwXc76okfK0

Old 03-05-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

Actually Hunt carries his 239 lbs well haha not 220 lbs, he is very impressive. Ahmad Bradshaw looks really good and would fit in are system i think and Lorenzo Booker that guy can move and fly ( see him as maybe a warrick dunn but less power). He has the important kinda speed....football speed. There was nothin really for Kenny Irons, Michael Bush, Chris Henry or Deshawn Wynn so thats why i didnt put any of them up.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Bring back Gado? What does everyone think of Herron? He seems to be a good power back and do we still have Miree?

Old 03-05-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Bring back Gado? What does everyone think of Herron? He seems to be a good power back and do we still have Miree?
No, I said it the whole time, even when he was doing well for us, Gado is not at all a good RB and shouldn't even be sniffing the #2 spot. We got freakin steal when we got Morency for him.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's just nothing good out there in FA at the running back position, unbelieveable!

Old 03-05-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

Mwkick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is Brandon Jackson coming out???? Good gracious mayne. That kid is a stud.............................
Mwkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwkick View Post
Is Brandon Jackson coming out???? Good gracious mayne. That kid is a stud.............................
Yes he's in the draft but probably should've played his senior year; I think he'll end up alot like Brian calhoun

Old 03-05-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

idk i havent been overly impressed with him. I've watched clips of Jackson and i think there are much better players out there.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

Oh and i think someone brought up T. Jones before....he was traded to the Jets which is good for the Marshawn fans because there was a good chance that the Jets where goin to trade up to get him. Now you guys really only have to worry about the Bills
Old 03-05-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one last time Hunt will be our running back mark my word. Put it in ur sig so when draft day comes ill be right.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question, why not a second or third for McGahee? I mean seriously he probably would do pretty well with you guys.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

McGhee is the most overrated back in the league. Seriously, the guy averaged 3.8 yards a carry last year and only had 6 tds. He's injury prone as well. Why trade away a second round pick when u can draft a younger back with less mileage??? To me, that's just throwing away picks. We would have been better off with Ahman.

AS for brandon Jackson being compared to Brian Calhun...when was the last time you saw Brian run over someone???? Just curious. Maybe he should have stayed, but I think that guy is going to be a very solid back.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

And hunt may be our guy, I just hope he doesn't carry the Penn State curse...
Old 03-05-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Who???????

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Mwkick
Rookie

Brandon Jackson
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n7LqfRdnT0I
Old 03-05-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that he means he won't be picked as high as he should, like calhoun. Calhoun did run over quite a few people in college.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

Quote:
And hunt may be our guy, I just hope he doesn't carry the Penn State curse...
Yeah Larry Johnson seems to be cursed! haha Well now Henry is off the board and went to Denver and that means it is less likely that the Bills will trade Willis i think (not sure how many other teams are interested) So Marshawn is lookin more likely again. Bout I'd still rather take Hunt or Pittman
maybe Bradshaw, Walker, or Booker ( more like Calhoun) Jackson just not a fan.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade up for AP!
But really I think TT has a rookie in mind to fill the void, much like Jennings last year. My guess is that we take a rookie to split carries with Morency. I still think we are gonna be pretty poor at that position next year though.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Gi-15
Rookie

Gi-15 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why insn't anybody talking about Brian Leonard as a possible target in round 2? I think he would fit perfectly : 1- He is packer people.
2- He would be the perfect complement to Morency, he could be a terrific west-coast FB who can catch the ball, block, and he could also be the change-of-pace Power RB. They could be both on the field field at the same time, imagine the possibilities.
Gi-15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Jamal Lewis DOES have gas left in the tank. He had more rushing yards and touchdowns then Green did last season.

Lewis is no LT or LJ, but to say he has nothing left in the tank is flat out wrong, plus he's 3 years younger then Green.

So Lewis and Michael Bush in the 2nd.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote