Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: What do you want the Pack to do?
Draft a RB in the first round 22 44.00%
Draft a RB in round 2,3 or 4 18 36.00%
Sign a free agent RB 2 4.00%
Attempt to sign a restricted free agent RB 3 6.00%
Trade for one 4 8.00%
We're good with what we have 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
With the trade of Willis McGahee to the Ravens, Marshawn Lynch no longer has a chance to come to green Bay at pick 16 b/c AP will go somewhere in the top 10 and Lynch will not go below Buffalo at 12.
The Bills like the A-Train and Dick Jauron said they want a RB by committee approach. They also need a corner so maybe that is the way they will go.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epfootball50 View Post
I think the best value is Antionio pittman in the 3rd. it lets us handle other needs in round 1 and 2
Too bad Pittman is a mid 2nd round pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would TT consider trading up to pass Buffalo for Marshawn Lynch?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Seeing as his traded down 4 times in the '06 draft, 3 times in the '05 draft, and "[with Seahawks during 2000-'04] six times without even once trading up." For a total of 13 trade downs and 0 trade ups, I'd say odds are against it. Although there have been rumblings that he might trade up to 6 if AD is there, I haven't heard anything about Lynch, but if I had to guess today, I'd say no he wouldn't.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I doubt it. I don't think that TT likes him that much. I'm not even sure that if he is at 16 that we take him. I could truely see us passing him up and going RB in round 2 or 3.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Too bad Pittman is a mid 2nd round pick.
Yeah......since when??? Hes now better than Bush, Irons, and Hunt or what cause even Irons and Hunt may fall out of the second.