Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 02-09-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
redbuc

Default McCown says he will compete to start

McCown talked with Pewter Report and said that he was promised the chance to compete to be the starter. His comments about the new offense under Jags were interesting. They also write that it is a 2-year deal for 7.5 million. The incentives could bump it up to 14 million.

<link removed>

Last edited by Geo : 02-16-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good backup plan in case we can't bring anyone better in this year. He had a great game against NO in 2007.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

and will be backup to JoshJohnson
ohellzyea

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
and will be backup to JoshJohnson
ohellzyea
If you say so...

I'm definitely stoked to have Luke back. Easily my favourite QB in recent memory.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Captain Fear
Rookie

Captain Fear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
If you say so...

I'm definitely stoked to have Luke back. Easily my favourite QB in recent memory.
That's sad... another Bucs fan's QB expectations beaten into the ground by decades of garbage play at that position.
Captain Fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted this on the Bucs' official forum in regards to Luke McCown:

If he works out, we get a pick in the latter third of the first round in 2010, and address the major need at either LB or OT in round 1 and then RB Chris Brown or RB Noel Devine in round 2.

If he fails, we get a pick in the top 10, we go ahead and get QB Sam Bradford in round 1, and then RB LeGarrette Blount in round 2. If he fails, but we get carried by a good team around him and pick in the middle of the round or later.... go ahead and take QB Jevan Snead in round 1 and Blount or Brown in round 2.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote