Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: If a Tree Falls in the Forest and No One is Around to Hear It, Does It Make A Sound?
Yes 62 86.11%
No 10 13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Cogito ergo sum is a bunch of crap. What if the ability to think means one is actually not alive, but dead?
"I think therefore I am". I don't understand where you get the reference to death there...? Not criticizing, just curious.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"What if the tree fell on Uncle Phil and he hurt the tree?"
Old 02-09-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a deaf man plays a guitar but no one's around to hear it, does he still play guitar?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet the animals hear it and **** themselves.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the definition of "sound." If sound is merely sound waves, then yes, it makes a sound. If sound is defined as the perception of sound waves, then no, it does not make a sound. I reject the idea that sound waves don't exist if someone is not there to perceive them. It requires only very little faith to assume that something that is tested to always occur like sound waves when something falls will occur when humans are not there to perceive it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
"I think therefore I am". I don't understand where you get the reference to death there...? Not criticizing, just curious.
Err, I didn't mean death, I meant like non-existent, what Descartes was arguing against with his 'Cogito Ergo Sum'. Just because we are thinking doesn't mean that this couldn't be a figment of our imagination. Thinking doesn't necessarily mean we exist.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You can answer this both ways:

1) Yes, sound is nothing more than vibration and the tree falling creates vibrations which travel through any medium and thus creates sound.

2) No, it does not make a sound because, if it's not perceived by me does it really exist? What I sense is nothing more than what my brain interprets. So, if I cannot experience it, is it real?

It depends on your views. I say yes but the argument for no can be made.
If you go def it doesn't mean that sound ceases to be at the moment of your loss of hearing. Sound can also be felt and seen. Atoms exist but you can't see every individual atom can you? you don't even see the atoms themselves.

I would recommend the movie "What the Bleep do we Know" although it is only sortof related

Quote:
This camera sees more than what is actually there because it has no perception and no judgement.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Err, I didn't mean death, I meant like non-existent, what Descartes was arguing against with his 'Cogito Ergo Sum'. Just because we are thinking doesn't mean that this couldn't be a figment of our imagination. Thinking doesn't necessarily mean we exist.
What do you mean by "exist," then? You say "just because WE are thinking doesn't mean that this couldn't be a figment of OUR imagination." If we may not exist, how could we have thought or imagination if we in fact didn't exist? Isn't something that doesn't exist something that had no qualities of any sort?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sound waves are a form of energy. They in themselves are not sound. Sound is a perception, without ears, the energy of the sound waves does not vibrate an ear drum, and therefore does not make an audible sound. The waves themselves are not making the sound, the energy dissipated into the ear drum causing the drum to vibrate is what the brain perceives as sound.

What you're actually hearing is air being compressed at a certain frequency within the ear.

This thread has been pretty enlightening... I never had this belief till I read some of the posts here. Shockingly this forum has actually increased my understanding of something.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
Sound waves are a form of energy. They in themselves are not sound. Sound is a perception, without ears, the energy of the sound waves does not vibrate an ear drum, and therefore does not make an audible sound. The waves themselves are not making the sound, the energy dissipated into the ear drum causing the drum to vibrate is what the brain perceives as sound.

What you're actually hearing is air being compressed at a certain frequency within the ear.

This thread has been pretty enlightening... I never had this belief till I read some of the posts here. Shockingly this forum has actually increased my understanding of something.
But just because you do not precieve somthing does not make it stop from happening. Like if you cover your eyes your computer screen still exists in the same way that the sound of my voice still exists even though you do not hear it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
But just because you do not precieve somthing does not make it stop from happening. Like if you cover your eyes your computer screen still exists in the same way that the sound of my voice still exists even though you do not hear it.
But for sound to be sound, it must be perceived, otherwise it is not sound.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its like asking does darkness exist or cold?

Darkness is actually just the absence of light, and the same thing for cold the absence of heat.

Neither one really exists but you know its there
Old 02-09-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But for sound to be sound, it must be perceived, otherwise it is not sound.
that totally depends on your definition of sound.

Sound
n.

1. the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium.
2. mechanical vibrations transmitted through an elastic medium, traveling in air at a speed of approximately 1087 ft. (331 m) per second at sea level.
3. the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause: the sound of music.
4. any auditory effect; any audible vibrational disturbance: all kinds of sounds.
5. a noise, vocal utterance, musical tone, or the like: the sounds from the next room.
6. a distinctive, characteristic, or recognizable musical style, as from a particular performer, orchestra, or type of arrangement: the big-band sound.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice hears everything, so it will always make a sound. game over
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, I love everyone giving their best scholarly insight. Some smart cookies we have here on SWDC.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is living bacteria and plants everywhere so there is something that it is making a sound to.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There are still sound waves, but no, there is no sound without them hitting the eardrum and your brain interpreting the waves.

Sound waves and sound are different.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There is living bacteria and plants everywhere so there is something that it is making a sound to.
well bacteria and plants have no perception of sound... they don't hear things.

Quote:
the energy released by the falling tree does indeed exist... but it produces no sound. to put it another way... you can't see wind, and you can't hear energy. What you're hearing is the effect of the energy, not the energy itself.

You can then ask yourself the following question: How does sound proofing work? Well sound proofing either absorbs or reflects the energy caused by a sound wave. If you're in a sound proof enclosure, you can see things happening outside, but they appear to not be making any noise. Why? Because your ears are not absorbing any energy due to sound waves.

The same is true for a tree falling in the woods. If no one is around (assuming no animals around either) then no it does not make a sound... what happens is the kinetic energy of the falling tree is transformed partially to heat, and partially to sound waves, (potentially partially to light), (the ground also absorbs some of the energy, as does the tree, but we'll neglect that for the sake of this conversation). The portion of the energy that goes into producing sound waves propagates outwards, eventually dissipating. If no one hears this sound wave before it dissipates, then no, it did not make a sound.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Now you're just lying to people, I've totally seen wind, the same night I realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What if we all see different colors?

How would we know? We grew up learning that it's a particular name, but what if it's actually a completely different color?
I think about that **** all the time. That is a mind****.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What if we all see different colors?

How would we know? We grew up learning that it's a particular name, but what if it's actually a completely different color?
Truth is that we do. We don't see the full spectrum of waves only the ones in a relatively very small area of the wave spectrum. Some animals can see IR and UV we can't.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-10-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Truth is that we do. We don't see the full spectrum of waves only the ones in a relatively very small area of the wave spectrum. Some animals can see IR and UV we can't.
He means if I see red as red, and you see red as blue, not different spectrums, just the colors in our visible spectrum.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
its like asking does darkness exist or cold?

Darkness is actually just the absence of light, and the same thing for cold the absence of heat.

Neither one really exists but you know its there
here is the solution.

Also about the color thing, everyone see different shades of colors, and we were told this color you see is called this. So ever time we see that color automatically we think back and be like its called this.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cogito ergo sum is a bunch of crap. What if the ability to think means one is actually not alive, but dead?
Jeah but cogito ergo sum is usually mistranslated, even in philosophical books. The idea behind is not that the fact of being alive is proved by the thinking but that the thinking makes being alive superior to being dead. Our cognitive function is what makes us human beings. (dunno if im explaining it well)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote