Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's not all that good actually...when Ware will get 13 per. Even when you cut some of the fat and get some more room, we're not in the best of shape. We wont exactly be in cap hell but, we wont have a real lot of room to work.
You guys are always worried about the cap, fact is were never going to be 25 million under, we are always going to be cutting it close but again were never going to lose any important players so it doesn't really matter...I was more referencing Ware as to no matter what the cap looks like he'll be signed, and I doubt we even get to having to tag him.

I'd prefer to let Canty walk regardless with his asking price so that's no biggie, if we wanted him the time to re-sign was the year before when he wouldn't of been jacking his price up that high, and I fully expect some veterans to be cut soon that will be cutting cost as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers
LOL @ the "Nelly" reference.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
UNDALA UNDLA MAMI EIEI UHOOOOOOOOOO

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://forums.kffl.com/showthread.php?t=245174

Got this from a Titans forum. Not official but the poster is a guru of sorts when it comes to comp picks and the cap.

Further proof how stupid the salary cap system is getting. Most teams don't need this extra space. It's not like the Titans, for instance, need that extra $5M of cap room on top of their $31M they won't come close to spending anyway (which is a good thing). I assume they do it so they have more room to create more LTBE incentive loop holes for next season, and the cycle starts again.

Hopefully the new CBA rids of it. Honestly, with stuff like this, I'm starting to warm to the idea of a capless NFL - 6 year UFA instead of 3 and free agency restrictions for playoff teams will maintain a good degree of parity and "fair go"-ism for lesser teams.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
:D. That song came on TV when I was typing that. I thought it was appropriate. ;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote