Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-12-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002
Default Hot dog toppings

What toppings do you guys put on your hot dog?
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chili, Cheese, and Mustard
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sport Peppers are optional, in my book. Ketchup does not belong on a hot dog.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on what I'm feeling. Usually cheese or a combo of ketchup/mustard/relish.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big hot dog fan but I like bratwurst. A bratwurst on a rye bun with sauerkraut, brown mustard and grilled onions, is to die for.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I either like a combination of chilli, cheese, onions and a tiny bit of mustard, or ketchup/mustard/relish/onions.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not a big hot dog fan but I like bratwurst. A bratwurst on a rye bun with sauerkraut, brown mustard and grilled onions, is to die for.
Im a big fan of brats as well, minus the sauerkraut
Old 02-12-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
Toss in some onions and that is one mean dog.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post

Sport Peppers are optional, in my book. Ketchup does not belong on a hot dog.
That is entirely way too much crap on one hot dog IMO. People really put tomatoes on their dogs? That just seems gross. To each his own I guess.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im a big fan of brats as well, minus the sauerkraut
I am mixed on sauerkraut but with or without sauerkraut, you cant lose with brats.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
cdub11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
have you ever been to Coney Island in downtown OKC? Delicious!
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
That is entirely way too much crap on one hot dog IMO. People really put tomatoes on their dogs? That just seems gross. To each his own I guess.
I agree, that looks pretty disgusting. Looks like a salad.

On mine, wrapped in bacon, salsa, ketchup, mustard, diced onions and diced tomatoes.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Onions, Mustard, Relish

i also like chilli, onions, mustard
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
have you ever been to Coney Island in downtown OKC? Delicious!
No I haven't but I'm pretty sure there was one in Norman when I was a kid. I use to eat there a lot. I'll have to go eat there.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
QFT - just a small bit of mustard beneath the chili, cheese and onions = win.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
QFT - just a small bit of mustard beneath the chili, cheese and onions = win.
This man... er hedgehog agrees.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. Tomatoes bring out great flavor in the hot dog. It is fresh and great. Onions and relish are great as well. The Pickle spear can be a little heavy but also is great especially with celery salt. Celery Salt makes a hot dog for me.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Absolutely. Tomatoes bring out great flavor in the hot dog. It is fresh and great. Onions and relish are great as well. The Pickle spear can be a little heavy but also is great especially with celery salt. Celery Salt makes a hot dog for me.
truth.

except i throw the maters off... i hate tomatos...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I like tomatoes on sandwichs and burgers, but on a hot dog? Not for me.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I like tomatoes on sandwichs and burgers, but on a hot dog? Not for me.
I used to think this way, but a trip to Guanajuato, Mexico and their superb hot dog man convinced me that diced tomatoes do indeed have a place in the hot dog world.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
thefaint287

love the relish and mustard on my hot dog but I also like chili and cheese just not both styles on one hot dog.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I used to think this way, but a trip to Guanajuato, Mexico and their superb hot dog man convinced me that diced tomatoes do indeed have a place in the hot dog world.
Did you ever have one with bacon in it?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Did you ever have one with bacon in it?
Yes. Bacon, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard. Epic win.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
for those of you who've never had a Chicago style hot dog... well you obviously wouldn't get it. But trust me, if you were to have one made the right way, you'd see that everything that is on the hotdog has its place. The sum of the parts is much greater than the parts individually.

The pickle is a bit much, i usually eat it separately because it's too hard to eat otherwise. But everyone should try it at least once.
but the sport peppers. god. they make it like a delish culinary treat in your mouth.

oh and if you like hot dogs and are in chicago. go to hot dougs. featured on the food network.

the guy is a culinary purveyor of fine encased meats.

meaning he makes the best ******* hotdogs you can put in your mouth.

corner of california and roscoe. right across the street from midway games (like mortal kombat, midway games)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote