Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-13-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll throw some mustard on once in a while.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the spicy brown mustard, Ill put a little of that on it as well if its available. Not a big fan of the ridiculously yellow stuff though.

Chili and nacho cheese are always a plus if you have some to put on.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Ok it won't meat my hot dog, but it will certainly be on it. And make it taste 5x better than it would have without it.
Meet, meat, in the end no. I actually am under the belief all meat and ketchup don't really belong. Maybe, hamburger, maybe. Fries and other potato products make sense as the sweet meshes up well with the starch.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Meet, meat, in the end no. I actually am under the belief all meat and ketchup don't really belong. Maybe, hamburger, maybe. Fries and other potato products make sense as the sweet meshes up well with the starch.
Well hot dogs are literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to meat. They mash up the nastiest parts that you would never eat otherwise and merge it into a hot dog. Typically you hear no ketchup more for things like brats & kelbasas that are a bit better quality meat. But as far as a hot dog goes, the less you can taste the actual dog typically the better.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well hot dogs are literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to meat. They mash up the nastiest parts that you would never eat otherwise and merge it into a hot dog. Typically you hear no ketchup more for things like brats & kelbasas that are a bit better quality meat. But as far as a hot dog goes, the less you can taste the actual dog typically the better.
This is true if you get Oscar Meyer or low quality hot dogs. But varieties like Hebrew National, Vienna Beef, or Kosher's Best give you meat that is actually very good and tasty. Really the fact is Tomato>Ketchup.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on normal hot dogs - the standard ketchup/mustard/relish
on Ted's hot dogs - (sometimes) nacho cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
on normal hot dogs - the standard ketchup/mustard/relish
on Ted's hot dogs - (sometimes) nacho cheese
Ahh nacho cheese on Sahlen's.......?

Onion and Pickles at Ted's

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Ahh nacho cheese on Sahlen's.......?

Onion and Pickles at Ted's

never had nacho cheese on Sahlen's.

on a side note, Ted's has the best hot dogs in WNY, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
This is true if you get Oscar Meyer or low quality hot dogs. But varieties like Hebrew National, Vienna Beef, or Kosher's Best give you meat that is actually very good and tasty. Really the fact is Tomato>Ketchup.
I think you have to go to a Jewish market or something to get those, never seen any of them at the local grocery stores. Though i don't buy many hot dogs.

Oh and tomato+ketchup mmmm =D
Old 02-13-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes, I usually just take them out of my hoagies and stuff.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yocco's blows ass. Most overrated place ever. More overrated than Derrick Williams. When I first moved here, everyone was all Yocco's nuts. I walked in expecting the angels to start singing when I had my first bite. They didn't.
For Real, I was expecting big things but, yuck. Their secret sauce is just some dry ass chili sauce. Also, thanks for the cheese fries...greesy fries with a single piece of american cheese on them. I dont get the lovefest with that place.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mustard, onions (grilled/fried, if available), and relish. Never ketchup. Never.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
I think you have to go to a Jewish market or something to get those, never seen any of them at the local grocery stores. Though i don't buy many hot dogs.

Oh and tomato+ketchup mmmm =D
I have seen them at wal-mart or Meijer. It may be more regional...

Old 02-13-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Mustard, onions (grilled/fried, if available), and relish. Never ketchup. Never.
I am the exact way. The Onions make the dog.

Louie's makes the best chili dog. I risk getting shot there since it is in a rough neighborhood. I remember almost going there one day but instead I went somewhere else to eat. If I would have gone to Louie's, I would have been in the midst of a robbery. It was all over the news too. What a great decision not to go there.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I am the exact way. The Onions make the dog.

Louie's makes the best chili dog. I risk getting shot there since it is in a rough neighborhood. I remember almost going there one day but instead I went somewhere else to eat. If I would have gone to Louie's, I would have been in the midst of a robbery. It was all over the news too. What a great decision not to go there.
Elmwood Louie's? Or one of the lesser Louie's? (The one on Bailey fits your description)
It's never a good decison to not go to the Elmwood one. Ever.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:58 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

foot long dongs..... dogs i mean dogs :D

anyways mustard is ****ing sick, cant stand that ****.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:12 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheeseburger big bites from 7-11 are shaped like a hotdog...anyway best store bought hotdogs are infact Nathans or Hebrew National as stated...my toppings are chopped onions, chili (and not hotdog chili real chili,hotdog chili is like nasty ace sloppy joe) nacho cheese(always keep a can in the fridge) and the thin sandwich sliced pickles that are about the length of the bun.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ketchup mustard n jalapenos

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
QFT - just a small bit of mustard beneath the chili, cheese and onions = win.
no mustard, just chili, cheese, onions and some slices of jalapeņo.

Check out this beast, looks tasty

http://boingboing.net/2008/08/06/gig...orrifying.html

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
foot long dongs..... dogs i mean dogs :D

anyways mustard is ****ing sick, cant stand that ****.
I agree, I hate that ****,

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some kraut dogs, but I don't put anything on them except for the kraut.

When I'm not having those, I like just some ketchup and brown mustard.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honey Mustard deserves a mention, very under-rated.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Honey Mustard deserves a mention, very under-rated.
I love it on wings...dunno if I'd like it as much on a hot dog
Old 02-14-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I love it on wings...dunno if I'd like it as much on a hot dog
You should definitely give it a shot, it's great on hot dogs/sausage. If it's available I prefer it over brown and yellow mustard.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
never had nacho cheese on Sahlen's.

on a side note, Ted's has the best hot dogs in WNY, in my opinion.

OMG the Ted's on Sheridan

miss u love

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote