Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
sirsmokealot28
Rookie

sirsmokealot28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default super fits(free agents and teams they fit on)

off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants

corey dillon(ne) = ne patriots(dont fool yourself corey)

joe horn(saints) = kansas city chiefs

donte stallworth(eagles) = phil eagles(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?
sirsmokealot28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Completely unrelated, but what is The Factory?
Glades Central High School
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas Jones - Baltimore Ravens.

That would be a perfect fit IMO.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
sirsmokealot28
Rookie

belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsmokealot28 View Post
belle glade glades central high school. you should know if you are a gator fan....you have had probably nearly 50 gladers playing for your team. reidel anthony, fred taylor you can find more. its a small 3a high school in south florida that is located on a sugar cane plantation its a small but all black town that somehow despite its small population, continues to birth star football player after star football player. santonio holmes has been the latest, and right now if i'm not mistaken, one of the top players in the nation this year is coming from belle glade. its really amazing that this is possible givin the number of people from this town, i mean normally if your town had 1 legend who made it to college or pro ball, it would be normal. if you ever get the chance to catch a belle glade high school game live, i suggest you do it. the band is can't miss(they perform modern hip hop), and the food is the best, its true southern home cookin.
I hate Belle Glades! We lost to them in the first round of the playoffs in 2005 on a HORRIBLE call, and the fans really gave us a hard time when we were trying to leave the stadium. They do produce some serious talent though. Look out for Deonte Thompson who just signed with UF on NSD. He's going to be a nice NFL prospect down the road.
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(where else will you be the #1 receiver on a team with a top 3 QB?
New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
off season free agents and the new teams they fit on best, heres some of my ideas to get you started

thomas jones(chi) = ny giants
Thomas Jones isn't a free agent . . .
Old 03-05-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Just about to say that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah, gtocha. I've never really paid attention to high schools, so that explains why I didn't know. Makes sense with Fred and Santonio, though, as they're cousins.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
New England. . . .

Anyway, Nick Harper and Minnesota.
I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Nick Harper to the Bills.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ian Scott > St. Louis
Napoleon Harris > St. Louis

RDE James Hall
NT Ian Scott
UT Claude Wroten
LDE Leonard Little
WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa
MLB Will Witherspoon
SLB Napoleon Harris
RCB Fakhir Brown
FS OJ Atogwe
SS Corey Chavous
LCB Tye Hill

Thats why Scott and Harris would be perfect for St. Louis, they pick up a NT and SLB>

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I doubt that will happen with Brad Childress' plan to only sign players who suck.
Very true but I'm think with the Cover-Two and Leslie Frazier being the new DC; that it's possible, I'm buying Geo's take on this one as well.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also unrelated, yourfavestoner, I completely agree about Metal Gear Solid, it freakin owns all.
Anyways, I actually think Graham might be a better fit in Seattle, he will be used more to catch passes there, but I still hope he comes to Denver.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Thomas Jones - Baltimore Ravens.

That would be a perfect fit IMO.
i would like him if he doesnt cost too much to trade for
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

daneil graham, eric johnson or mcmichel to the raiders

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every player is a perfect fit in Tampa.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
sirsmokealot28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
yeah i realized that after i posted but someone replied right away. i almost added mcgahee to the list too for some reason b/c i was watchin some show about running backs and the market. so it can be free agents, and guys who dont want to play for their team anymore......

PS....did you hear that the skins want to make a deal with the broncos for dre bly now? what is the deal with the broncos they dominate trades. its almost like the other gm's have never ran a team.

and about the stallworth being a number 1 receiver on a team with a top 3 qb.....he can't be there, check at season start.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Horn is an aging WR with diminshing skills. Hard worker yes, brings life to a team yes. But the Chiefs need youth, not a guy who is gonna be over 35 by season start. He hasn't had a full season in two years, no more than 50 receptions. We need a number one receiver, making Eddie Kennison number 2 (where he would have been better off his career as a number two ). We have Jeff Webb, Dante Hall, Sammie Parker fighting over the number 2 spo this year. We need YOUTH. Still Tony G number one target but we need to address the wr position with YOUTH, skills, hands, deep threat. Joe Horn is NONE those
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 03-07-2007 at 01:08 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ian Scott = perfect for Chiefs
Old 03-07-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

"belle glade glades central high school"

I cant believe those Florida schools let Santonio Holmes out of the State. But many Florida WR's struggle in the pros and Holmes seems to be on his way so whats that tell you?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Ken Hamlin on the Giants.

A FS that can cover, hard hitter, hungry player, young, fast, good work ethic.

Oh how nice it would be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

daniel graham to the saints which probably wont happen tho

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Hamlin on the Buccaneers

A FS that can actually ball'

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote