Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-17-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
UF shouldn't worry, ESPN with their SEC media deal won't make a big deal out of this at all. This will just turn into a praise of Tebow in the long run I'm sure. God damnit I hate that school more than I can explain. Urban is such a slimy snake who will do whatever it takes to win, class and ethics are low on the totem pole for him.
so says the school with Bobby Bowden as head coach
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...d-of-date-rape

New stuff coming out... if true, he's gone, but for some reason, this smells of Duke LAX.

The girl makes national headlines and now comes out with this.

If there really was a problem, she should have come to the police earlier.

I understand that Carl never has done anything like this, so he's innocent until proven guilty, but man, he should probably go anyway. Distractions like this can't be tolerated regardless of guilt. He put himself in this bad spot.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
so says the school with Bobby Bowden as head coach
Are you serious? ESPN takes shots at us whenever they see one. Back when Chris Rix got a parking ticket for parking in a handicapped spot, ESPN reported that. Florida State is nowhere near the media darling Florida is.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Just like I wanted Rickerson gone and Newton too. Carl I'm holding my judgement on.
Actually about Cam Newton bought a stolen laptop from somebody, he wasn't the one who stole it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...wton-coul.html
Old 02-17-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Are you serious? ESPN takes shots at us whenever they see one. Back when Chris Rix got a parking ticket for parking in a handicapped spot, ESPN reported that. Florida State is nowhere near the media darling Florida is.
no he was trying to throw Urban and UF under the bus. I'm not by ANY means trying to act as if UF is squeaky clean cause we aren't, but don't forget FSU players get into alot of stuff too
Old 02-17-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...d-of-date-rape

New stuff coming out... if true, he's gone, but for some reason, this smells of Duke LAX.

The girl makes national headlines and now comes out with this.

If there really was a problem, she should have come to the police earlier.

I understand that Carl never has done anything like this, so he's innocent until proven guilty, but man, he should probably go anyway. Distractions like this can't be tolerated regardless of guilt. He put himself in this bad spot.
yea i saw that a while ago. dang bruh needs to be dismissed asap. sucks for him because he was going to win a starting spot at one of the tackle positions but oh well now
Old 02-17-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually about Cam Newton bought a stolen laptop from somebody, he wasn't the one who stole it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...wton-coul.html
But he knew it was stolen. When police came he threw it out the window.

Why would someone do that for no reason.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
But he knew it was stolen. When police came he threw it out the window.

Why would someone do that for no reason.
maybe it "accidentally" fell out the window lol.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how all the UF/Miami fans come out for any thread relating to either team haha. Awesome.

I wish I had seen this earlier, I love all the Jesus Tebow jokes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I read somewhere that CJ was released without bond and that some friends of the girl even came forward with their stories saying that Johnson didn't know she was on the bus.

And as for the rape accusations and why they smell of lies to me - I just don't see why you don't come forward with that when it happens. Okay you file the restraining order, then he breaks it. Alright, he's already got a felony. Now that you have the national media's attention, you accuse him of rape a month or so after the fact. It just doesn't sound right.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yet another thug up in Gainesville:

Quote:
Jillian Kristina McCarney, 21, of 200 S. Linn St. No. 5, faces the charges of disorderly house and assault on a peace officer, among others. Assaulting an officer is a serious misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison and $1,500 fine.

Police said McCarney became verbally abusive after the officer arrested her for having a disorderly house, screaming "Do you know who my dad is? He is Dan McCarney."
Quote:
Jillian McCarney told the officer she "guaranteed all her charges will be 'dropped' because her name is 'McCarney,' and they have 'a lot of money,'" according to police.

Dan McCarney grew up in Iowa City and played football at the University of Iowa. He now is the University of Florida football defensive line coach and assistant head coach.

http://www.press-citizen.com/article...902160312/1079

lol
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My internet sarcasm meter is broken, you're being sarcastic right Hollywood?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
My internet sarcasm meter is broken, you're being sarcastic right Hollywood?
? what part would I be sarcastic about? It didn't happen in Gainesville, but it's funny that it is a coach of the Gator's daughter beatin' on a cop telling the cop her dad is a coach for UF.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
? what part would I be sarcastic about? It didn't happen in Gainesville, but it's funny that it is a coach of the Gator's daughter beatin' on a cop telling the cop her dad is a coach for UF.
Meh, he's only been there what 2 years and she's been a spoiled ***** for at least the 4 I've known her, and heard even before that.

I just meant because you said "Up in Gainesville," that you were playing at the fact that her dad was coach there. Just wanted to make sure you didn't actually think it happened there.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 02-18-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Meh, he's only been there what 2 years and she's been a spoiled ***** for at least the 4 I've known her, and heard even before that.

I just meant because you said "Up in Gainesville," that you were playing at the fact that her dad was coach there. Just wanted to make sure you didn't actually think it happened there.
Yea at first I did think it happened in Gainesville because the article does not state the exact location except for a house address (which I thought was odd), so my mistake.

Still a funny story though.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yea at first I did think it happened in Gainesville because the article does not state the exact location except for a house address (which I thought was odd), so my mistake.

Still a funny story though.
Oh, it's hilarious. Even more hilarious if you know her and know that the story is prolly 100% factual. Shame is, she's actually pretty hot, just a huge *****.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-09-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
yea i saw that a while ago. dang bruh needs to be dismissed asap. sucks for him because he was going to win a starting spot at one of the tackle positions but oh well now
welp i'll eat crow for this one:

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...nson-dismissed