Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
which is why I came here rather than stay at SHSU or UT-Dallas.
Which is why I should be fine even though I'm not the brightest, haha. University of Toronto degree FTW.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Bright futures ftw.
grrr. I don't wanna go there.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Which is why I should be fine even though I'm not the brightest, haha. University of Toronto degree FTW.
Nice dude. A buddy of mine went there for Poli Sci and Middle East studies. I would have loved to have gone there but it was too much money.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice dude. A buddy of mine went there for Poli Sci and Middle East studies. I would have loved to have gone there but it was too much money.
The competition is fierce here, as you would come to expect. I don't go to the downtown campus though so you can say I have it easier. In the end it all doesn't matter because I'll still get a U of T degree, lol.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The competition is fierce here, as you would come to expect. I don't go to the downtown campus though so you can say I have it easier. In the end it all doesn't matter because I'll still get a U of T degree, lol.
Downtown or nothing for me. Cities are a personal preference

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Downtown or nothing for me. Cities are a personal preference
Fisch, you should have came here dude.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is and unbelievable law school. The best in Canada and one of the top in North America. If I decide to go the law route I will definately be attending U of T. I cant imagine U of T would be that much more expensive that American universtites if at all.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fisch, you should have came here dude.
I'm considering the transfer, I love it. I didn't choose NYU yet

Old 02-19-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If chucky ever come to Mcgill I'm leaving montreal.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
It is and unbelievable law school. The best in Canada and one of the top in North America. If I decide to go the law route I will definately be attending U of T. I cant imagine U of T would be that much more expensive that American universtites if at all.
It was much more expensive than going to a school here. His parents had a home outside Calgary so he had residency.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
grrr. I don't wanna go there.
Yea they boned me. I'll take 75% but it makes no sense why I didn't get 100.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goin to U Tampa

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

emory university for moi.
yay for no athletics!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

I'm headed to Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Goin to U Tampa
Nice, I looked there.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Probably gonna go there, still waiting on Vtech and FSU.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a chance to go here out of HS and play baseball

I passed it up because I refused to be an "Ant-eater"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Had a chance to go here out of HS and play baseball

I passed it up because I refused to be an "Ant-eater"
I'm a diehard Anteater baseball fan, and it's a ******* quality program. You sir are ********

ZOT!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is now. It wasn't back in 1992

Edit - and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to start.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It is now. It wasn't back in 1992
They were a decent Big West program in '92.

Still a big mistake, you should've called me at preschool in Buffalo, and asked for my counsel!

A big :/ to you sir

Old 02-19-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Dude, they killed their baseball program in 92 due to state budget cuts.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplaya2435 View Post

I'm headed to Clemson

Nice, I looked there.
thanks man pretty ppumped

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:02 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Not to mention I don't pay full price at U of M :)

Now if i could only get a deal at University of Wisconsin. Now that's a good school. ;)

University of Wisconsin, greatest combination of academics, athletics and social life of any university in America. Mark it down. Also, thinking about going to the U of M for my MBA. Ranked around #30 or so for MBA programs so we'll see.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one thing I really like about Whitewater, textbook rental. All the expensive books we would have to buy we are able to rent. I went from spending a couple hundred a semester to spending about 50.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in Europe and I pay €1,500 a year for my school. Oh and the government hands me €95 a month and I get free public transit for the next 4 years. Did I mention all this is without borrowing a cent? That's right, unless I screw up my education I don't need to pay back a dime. I do have the option to take out a loan from the government though, interest-free.

Europe is awesome.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
University of Wisconsin, greatest combination of academics, athletics and social life of any university in America. Mark it down. Also, thinking about going to the U of M for my MBA. Ranked around #30 or so for MBA programs so we'll see.
I don't know, Texas might have it beat. UT has athletics and social life beat(having partied at both schools, they would be tied, but the girls at UT are much better than the girls at UW. Texas girls are the absolute hottest of anywhere in the nation, plus they don't have to be bundled up 6 months out of the year.) Academics are UW by a slim margin, probably the margin that UT has social life.