Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You've yet to even make a point.
same with you. every thing you have pointed out is bear fan biased opinion
wade is a better route runner and has better hands.

i was willing to let this drop and had dropped it when i said we will never see eye to eye, then you responded with some bullshi t answer about it being a cop out answer

i know, you spend all you time on here instead of having a real life, so i'm supposed to take your word for gospel. of course you are right, you are a legend. you dont have your bear colored glasses on, and chris williams isnt going to be another bear bust. sorry for bothering you my lord

Last edited by russie : 02-21-2009 at 09:28 PM.
russie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's say that a starting receiver is a top 64 receiver (for obvious reasons). I would easily put Hester in the top 50. One could make a case for Hester over Berrian, and I've been a big Berrian fan. The truth is that he can do everything Berrian can athletic-wise, and he can catch the ball.

And if you'd rather have Bobby Wade, you honestly don't know what the **** you are talking about. I'm surprised you're continuing with this. You've yet to even make a point.
Berrian's route running>>>>Hester's route running. You can have all the talent in the world at wide out but if you can't run routes you won't be successful.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyway, here's mine:

2nd team
QB- Tom Brady
RB- Marshall Faulk
RB- Priest Holmes
WR- Randy Moss
WR- Tory Holt
TE- Antonio Gates
OT- Jonathan Ogden
OT- Willie Roaf
OG- Steve Hutchison
OG- Ruben Brown
C- Olin Kruetz
DE- Dwight Freeney
DE- Julius Peppers
DT- Warren Sapp
DT- Marcus Stroud
LB- Zach Thomas
LB- Joey Porter
LB- James Harrison
CB- Ty Law
CB- Chris McAllister
S- John Lynch
S- Troy Polamalu
K- David Akers
P- Brian Moorman
Ret- Dante Hall
RB has many candidates for 2nd team. Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Tiki Barber and Curtis Martin all have a shout. I would definitely have Brian Waters or Larry Allen over Ruben Brown.

On defence I would pick Haynesworth over Stroud. Harrison has only been a starter for 2 years and currently should be behind both Merriman and Ware imo.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Allen was great in the 90's. He lived off reputation much past that.

I was wrong on Harrison, for some reason I thought he had been starting longer. I think I combined him and James Farrior. Regardless, I would replace him with Ware or Merriman.

Russie, personal insults are always a great way of admitting you don't know what the **** you're talking about. It really doesn't take much time to put up posts, but regardless I assure you I'm doing just fine in my personal life, as are everyone else with a lot of posts on here you just insulted. If being on this board is for losers, you should do yourself a favor and leave. I promise you, nobody would miss your worthless arguments.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Berrian's route running>>>>Hester's route running. You can have all the talent in the world at wide out but if you can't run routes you won't be successful.
Berrian isn't a very good route runner either, but I'll grant you that. These are the types of things that can be taught however. Especially for someone just learning the position.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote