Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snakes scare the **** out of me.
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CHANGE

No but really spiders and rats freak me out.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Tornadoes they suck.

Literally.:):(
Tornadoes do not suck, they blow.

As far as what i'm afraid of...

Deep Water (by deep i mean over my head), even in pools
Heights
Death

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Public speaking was ranked ahead of death in some poll I saw awhile back. I don't see why to be afraid of death, its inevitable.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Public speaking was ranked ahead of death in some poll I saw awhile back. I don't see why to be afraid of death, its inevitable.
I'm afraid of dying early... not really death in general.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to say anything that has ******* venom. Like snakes and spiders. And scorpions. Seriously, how evil do you have to be to have ******* venom?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Death itself is probably not as scary but everything around is for some people. What happens afterwards? What about my loved ones? Or for an even greater fear, what if I don't have a loved one? Will it be painful? Where/Why/How will it happen?

Those who can answer us are in no particular position to actually answer.

Also, dementors!

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Death itself is probably not as scary but everything around is for some people. What happens afterwards? What about my loved ones? Or for an even greater fear, what if I don't have a loved one? Will it be painful? Where/Why/How will it happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
I'm afraid of dying early... not really death in general.
I agree with both of these, its not so much death, its the things that go along with death that goes along with it. I know its inevitable and all that, but yeah, uh **** man **** it.....

And I don't mind public speaking much, I took a course on it and did pretty well, but yeah, it doesn't scare me as much as it did.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dying early.

That all i got.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Hello Michael

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

Cockroaches and large centipedes creep me the **** out.

Part of this is because I'm jamaican and I spent a lot of time there. On the islands, all of the insects are WAY bigger, and in summer the roaches can fly.

The centipedes and spiders are frickin gigantic to.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fears include:
Death and the idea of what happens after death (in my mind nothingness happens)
Water that is deep enough for my to swim in
Travel by way of car or bus
Spiders
Many odd looking bugs
People with dead eyes
People who get to close to me and look like the could stab me
Getting shot in public

There are more but those are the big ones.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Some, but not all bugs freak me out
Heights, especially when I was a little kid...not so much now.

And I don't see how people can be afraid of needles, they don't hurt normally. I have to use them 4 times a day, and they don't bother me.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't really say any reoccurring fears I have , I guess if I guy jumps out with a knife or a gun I fear him...If a dog attacks me out of nowhere I fear it..if im really high on a ledge I fear heights..
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dying and Dead things. I don't think I've ever touched a dead animal and I never want to.

I don't do needles very well either, though I'm not actually scared of them.. Like at the dentist last year, they gave me a few numbing shots in my gums which I was fine during.. but then a couple minutes later, I just passed out. I don't understand.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Getting shot in public
How do you feel about being shot in a private location?
Old 02-21-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to admit I was freaked out of Michael Myers until I was probably 9 or 10. My brothers would lock my outside and one of them would put on a mask that looked liked it and they chased me around

Now I love the Halloween movies though. Im really excited they are making another on this year

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLaw45 View Post
Cockroaches and large centipedes creep me the **** out.

Part of this is because I'm jamaican and I spent a lot of time there. On the islands, all of the insects are WAY bigger, and in summer the roaches can fly.

The centipedes and spiders are frickin gigantic to.
i forgot about this one...

centipedes... of any size. They freak me out.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
How do you feel about being shot in a private location?
I don't live in fear of being shot in a private location for some reason. I think because there have been so many times when I am in public where I think I am about to be shot that I remain afraid of that happening. Home invasions do happen though so I will add being shot in private to my list.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I don't live in fear of being shot in a private location for some reason. I think because there have been so many times when I am in public where I think I am about to be shot that I remain afraid of that happening. Home invasions do happen though so I will add being shot in private to my list.
Are you a wanted man?
Old 02-21-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Are you a wanted man?
He sounds like a Mafia snitch to me.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
He sounds like a Mafia snitch to me.
Mafia? There is no mafia..capice?
Old 02-21-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Mafia? There is no mafia..capice?
I didn't see nothin.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

As for Dr.Gonzo, I dont think you'll see him around much anymore..he went into "witness protection".