Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-24-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks these all look gross?
I don't think I've seen a single thing on this page that I'd eat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well there are a few things that I'd eat, most of them having to do with bacon, haha.

I have my own burger concoction that is the best burger you will ever eat, but is exceptionally unhealthy. If you have a griddle, cook the burgers on it and let the fat spread around. Add whatever seasonings you prefer to the burger, and let some get in the fat. Soak your bread/ bun in the fat and let it on the griddle until the bread is crisp. The bread/bun will be like a good garlic bread on your burger. Whenever my friends and I throw BBQ's we make them that way (along with alltypes of other unhealthy food) and they go like wildfire. If you find a girl that likes them, you've found yourself a wife...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well there are a few things that I'd eat, most of them having to do with bacon, haha.

I have my own burger concoction that is the best burger you will ever eat, but is exceptionally unhealthy. If you have a griddle, cook the burgers on it and let the fat spread around. Add whatever seasonings you prefer to the burger, and let some get in the fat. Soak your bread/ bun in the fat and let it on the griddle until the bread is crisp. The bread/bun will be like a good garlic bread on your burger. Whenever my friends and I throw BBQ's we make them that way (along with alltypes of other unhealthy food) and they go like wildfire. If you find a girl that likes them, you've found yourself a wife...
This must be yours then.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This must be yours then.

I knew I should have worded it differently, or at least added something about a relatively attractive girl, haha...

I've noticed you are the **** about finding large women on youtube or just pics in general, what's up with that;)? haha

Old 02-24-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've noticed you are the **** about finding large women on youtube or just pics in general, what's up with that;)? haha
1. Fat girls need attention too
2. Google

Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
1. Fat girls need attention too
2. Google
I guess your just the one most willing to do it then?...

Old 02-24-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Hey, who here is posting about how to cook fat girl bait?

Last edited by CJSchneider : 02-24-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The egg and ham sandwich would actually be good to me if it was fried eggs on top, sunny side up is disgusting...I like the bacon meatloaf the most, anything with bacon on it is right up my alley :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love bacon but most of that is just a waste.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hahaha, not just fat girls, but all humanity, it attracts everyone...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours.
I got him, that was too funny not to give it to him...

Serioulsy, try the death burger, its deleicious...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

That burger looks like its nickname should be "The Double Bypass".

Old 02-24-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That burger looks like its nickname should be "The Double Bypass".
It sure is a lot healthier than those monstrosities in the site, and the bread just tastes so much better.

For the record, I would eat either of those monstrous burgers as well, but I'd rather have 3 (max) of my burgers and not have a hugely crammed stomach.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It sure is a lot healthier than those monstrosities in the site, and the bread just tastes so much better.

For the record, I would eat either of those monstrous burgers as well, but I'd rather have 3 (max) of my burgers and not have a hugely crammed stomach.
Holy hell you could eat three of those things? Death in a bun?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Holy hell you could eat three of those things? Death in a bun?
I mean 3 of my burgers... Just with like 1/4 pound patties...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I mean 3 of my burgers... Just with like 1/4 pound patties...
Yeah, i was referring to your burgers lol. You can eat three of them?!
Old 02-24-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also have to ask this. The most I can eat of a burger is a double from Wendy's. I usually get a Whopper from Burger King and a Big Mac from McDonalds. Of course that's with fries and a drink, so I'd have to think about more than one.

He could be talking about the hamburgers from McDonalds, where three makes much more sense.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If I'm really hungry I'll make 3. Most cases its just 2 though.

My favorite fast food burger is the Triple Stacker from Burger King. I have to be hungry for one though. I could eat one now, haha.

I normally get chicken at Wendy's and won't touch McDonald's unless I really have to, to answer all the questions...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fast food is entirely unfilling to me. Ill eat 5 Junior bacons & chicken sandwiches when I go to Wendy's and be entirely not full. But if I grill up a couple burgers of my own Im typically full after 2 & some sides like beans or something.

I could also probably eat 50 dollars worth of taco bell, probably because that stuff isnt actually meat.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default More...

Agent has to say this, but here it is:

The player rep for free agent Albert Haynesworth denies a report that his client has a contract in place with the Redskins.
The agent has to say this. No talks are allowed until the Feb. 27 free agent period (even though everyone does it). "He doesn’t have a deal with another team," said agent Chad Speck. "We continue to keep the lines of communication open with Tennessee. The rumors...are completely false." 30 teams phoned Speck about the Houson Chronicle's report, indicating that speculation Haynesworth's market will be weaker than expected is incorrect. Feb. 24 - 10:23 pm et
Source: NFL.com

WHOOPS! Wrong thread. How could I confuse the two?:p
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Probably has to do with something like Albert Haynesworth being fat, or about to get a fat contract.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

I'm not sure, but thanks for the update.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that looks like a very ugly rash
Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** my fat life, I just ate a box of Thin Mints

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote