Javhid Best 6 7.50%
Joe McKnight 0 0%
Kendall Hunter 2 2.50%
Other 16 20.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I christen thee "The Jahvid Best Bandwagon"

All Aboard?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i say mccoy. Texas will probably make the NC too.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:03 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow Time. No homer :)
Old 03-14-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt McCoy.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
FearTheSpur
Rookie

FearTheSpur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
C.J. Spiller
lol thats not going to happen
Old 03-15-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I christen thee "The Jahvid Best Bandwagon"

All Aboard?
yee!
if brock mansion starts, jahvid will be chillin in new york.
if we start ******* riley, he gets less yardage and tds.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dont even know if mustain will be starting.

barkley for the first freshman Heisman winner?

aaron corp is damn impressive too.

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"
GBahDunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jahvid Best, Cal. I think that he's a dark horse but the guy is a freak and is going to pile up a **** load of yards and TDs next season.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Non homer- Tim Tebow

Homer- Daryl Clark

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Jahvid Best, Cal. I think that he's a dark horse but the guy is a freak and is going to pile up a **** load of yards and TDs next season.
I wanna see this guy in live action. i've seen him on youtube and he's impressive.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt or Best.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
broncofan4lyfe
Rookie

broncofan4lyfe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Eric Berry
broncofan4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the media will be all over Tebow's jock strap from the get go and will win it as long as Florida does well.
I really think even if Bradford puts up NCAA records or McCoy does, it won't matter as long as Florida and Tebow are winning.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn only 2 people picked Bradford, even though I'm not expecting him to win either.

I just kinda get the feeling Colt is going to be the front-runner all year unless he bombs at some point like Chase Daniel last year...Seems the committee leans towards giving it to a guy who has never won it before, and seeing how close Colt was last year, and Bradford and Tebow having one, I think that will help him out alot this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My biggest problem with the Heisman is that it's not intended for the BEST player in college football. It's for the best player on the best team. It's all a sham. that being said, an undefeated year in the Big 12 for Colt McCoy should lift him above all that Tebow talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im surprised nobody has put Evan Royster on this list. I think he is poised to have a great year.

Penn St's WR corp is completely depleted after last years draft, so I dont think we will pass the ball as much as we did last year. Our oline is usually pretty solid year in and year out, so I expect nothing less.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Tebow. I think it would be cool for him to win another Heisman and another championship to end an incredible collegiate career.

I really want to see a skill position win it though, so a guy like Jahvid Best or Arrellious Benn would be satisfying.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I will be rooting for Best, but I am pretty sure Tebows got it locked.

The guy is already known and already got the pub, he also can't seem to have a bad game. Only way I see him not getting it is if he single handedly caused Florida to lose 2 games, and I don't see that happening.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I voted for Tebow. I think it would be cool for him to win another Heisman and another championship to end an incredible collegiate career.

I really want to see a skill position win it though, so a guy like Jahvid Best or Arrellious Benn would be satisfying.
Quarterback is a skill position.....
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Dan LeFevour.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sneed will win it.