Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.
Default Do We Have a Chance Against Michigan?

Hey Forum,

I'm new to here but my boy told me about draftcountdown and i had to check it out and now I'm hooked. But Im a DB 5'9 160 from pahokee,fl class of 2009, just sign a letter of intent to play at Eastern Michigan and had offers from Minnesota and FAU but my question is how much of a shot you guys think we have at beating Michigan?

I'm looking forward to playing them especially since my former teammates Brandon Hawthrone LB and Vincent Smith RB enrolled there also from the class of 09 and Ofcourse Tae Odoms from the 08 class leading receiver for them this past season. It'll be fun to line up against him again like we did from practices back in High School.

But Do You guys think we got a chance?
Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...1&pr_key=65098 you?

I don't think you guys have a shot but it would be awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.Hickman561 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...1&pr_key=65098 you?

I don't think you guys have a shot but it would be awesome.
Man Your Good lol

But yea thats me and Im hoping I see a lot of playing time thats why i choosed Eastern Michigan but I'm crunked for that especially since i got 3 ex teammates that going to playing on the other side
Old 02-26-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tell zack allen, de'joshua johnson, and antonio ford to go to wvu

fwiw, jatavious miller should be on the 2-deep this year and play st

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
tell zack allen, de'joshua johnson, and antonio ford to go to wvu

fwiw, jatavious miller should be on the 2-deep this year and play st
Dang you know all them boys huh? but to be real i dont think josh is that interested in WVU, Zach maybe if he doesnt get any offers from the big three but he do like USF and antonio he's cool with tae miller so i think out of the three he's more likely to choose WVU but they got all the time in the world to choose right?
Old 02-26-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to hate the cold.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, i go to wvu

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE PAHOKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it's a very longshot for EMU to beat us, but we lost to Toledo last year so anything is possible. Say hi to Ron English for me.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After losses to Appalachian State and Toledo, there's no such thing as an automatic win for Michigan anymore.

Jesus...139 pounds? Best of luck trying to cover the likes of Greg Mathews, Junior Hemingway, Toney Clemons etc...

EDIT: Hawthorne is almost a sure bet to redshirt because he's too small. Vincent Smith might (should) redshirt as well. Then again, you'd probably know more about those situations than I do.

Last edited by Sniper : 02-26-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have a better shot than us(Idaho State) beating Oklahoma.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Jesus...139 pounds? Best of luck trying to cover the likes of Greg Mathews, Junior Hemingway, Toney Clemons etc...
In the original post he said he's around 160 now.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
In the original post he said he's around 160 now.
I skipped that, haha. I just clicked on his profile. My bad. He's still going to be giving up 40 or more pounds to those receivers.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an OSU alum, I'll be pulling for you :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 02-26-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey i almost weigh as much as you! im a DB too, except the chances of me going to a D1 school are pretty much 0. Im white, and only 5'8'' SO. My school team is pretty horrible, but we're going on a bigger playingfield supposedly. Any advice?

As a partial michigan fan, id like to say no, but anythings possible with threet at the helms.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Im white, and only 5'8'' SO. My school team is pretty horrible, but we're going on a bigger playingfield supposedly. Any advice?
Join the tennis team?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
As a partial michigan fan, id like to say no, but anythings possible with threet at the helms.
How much of a "partial" fan are you? Threet transferred.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
You're going to hate the cold.
O I've heard about and im not looking forward to it lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
yea, i go to wvu
That explains it. I mean Tae Miller goes there, but you cant expect to get them all lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I LOVE PAHOKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it's a very longshot for EMU to beat us, but we lost to Toledo last year so anything is possible. Say hi to Ron English for me.
Yea michigan's been really good to us thats why a lot of our guys starting to sign there and ron english is a kool cat he really won me over and is the main reason why i choose EMU over FAU and Minnesota, well him and playing time ofcourse:)
Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
After losses to Appalachian State and Toledo, there's no such thing as an automatic win for Michigan anymore.

EDIT: Hawthorne is almost a sure bet to redshirt because he's too small. Vincent Smith might (should) redshirt as well. Then again, you'd probably know more about those situations than I do.
In Pahokee, we produce great cornerbacks. Alphonso Smith from wake he's 5'9 just like me and one of the top corners from this year's draft. Janoris Jenkins from Florida Gators, he started in the national title game as a freshman and Jarvis Bryd a 4 stars recruit that committed to NCSU that played opposite side of me this past season.

The point I'm getting to is that I've been fortunate to have good coaches and guys like Janoris and Jarvis to help me out during my high school career so I think I'll be ok and I dont think any of the guys you mentioned can out run me. I maybe small but I'm also very fast.:)
Old 02-26-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
As an OSU alum, I'll be pulling for you :D
Thanks Brah Appreciate It
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
hey i almost weigh as much as you! im a DB too, except the chances of me going to a D1 school are pretty much 0. Im white, and only 5'8'' SO. My school team is pretty horrible, but we're going on a bigger playingfield supposedly. Any advice?

Advice? Umm you got to be more confident I was around 120 when i entered my freshman year and now I'm about 160. So Confidence and Hardwork will get you a LONG way trust me.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have fun playing in a MAC secondary. I always look forward to the Eastern-Western game, and I'm also a big fan of English. Just try not to shat yourself if you're ever lined up across from the great Naaman Roosevelt.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Hickman561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Have fun playing in a MAC secondary. I always look forward to the Eastern-Western game, and I'm also a big fan of English. Just try not to shat yourself if you're ever lined up across from the great Naaman Roosevelt.
That Receiver From Buffalo? I could take him. I had a chance to meet him actually when i took a Visit to buffalo with fellow high school teammate and Buffalo signee Carlos Lammons
Old 02-26-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We were actually supposed to schedule Michigan in the big house but they decided to schedule you guys. Our schedule would have looked like:

Oklahoma
Arizona St.
Michigan
Cal Poly
The Big Sky Conference games...

Good Luck tho bro.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote