Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 02-28-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Dojo24

Am i the only one that likes Josh Freeman as a QB?

6'6'' 248lbs. great arm, decent speed.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Rookie

635 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.635 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

you're not the only one, but he's not as athletic as Stafford, has about the same arm, and is not nearly as smart, or as good of a leader as Stafford is....

So all in All Stafford>>>>>Freeman
635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ESPforMe
Rookie

ESPforMe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I want absolutely nothing to do with him. Yeah, he's big and has a strong arm but IMO he is no franchise QB.
ESPforMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in my world yes you are the only one. i've deleted freeman from my mind. there is only stafford.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

woodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I think it all depends on how he does with his pro day workout, but as it stands right now why pass on the best QB for the 3rd best, too much of a drop off for me?

But like I said, we'll see how his pro day goes and then go from there, the most important pro day should be Georgia's though to really determine where Stafford ranks.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Rjspartan
Veteran

Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.

he is almost an exact copy of jamarcus russell

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.
Rjspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minus being a decent QB. All he has is potential. He never really accomplished anything in a weak defensive conference.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are we wasting a thread on Freeman? I hate the thought of Detroit drsfting him....as a matter of fact, if they do I may disassociate myself with the team.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote