Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default If You Could Have a Day with Anyone.....

..... in each of these categories to talk sports or life with who would it be? Choose one for each:

Coach: Phil Jackson

Athlete: Michael Jordan

Idol/Role Model: Dad

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Jon Stewart

Artist B (see above): Steve Rosenbloom (Chicago Sports Writer)

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Barack Obama (current President would be my choice and he's the current President)

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 1997 WCW Starcade - Sting vs Hogan (ringside)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: I'd go with Mike McCarthy. I met him in Indianapolis this year. A lot cooler than he portrays in his press conferences.
Athlete: This is tough. Chase Utley/Cole Hamels/Brett Favre/Shane Victorino
Idol/Role Model: Mom
Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): John Mayer, the tail he pulls and the creativity he has is awesome.
Artist B (see above): Will Smith
Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Barack Obama
Attend this Game/Event (optional): Game 6 of the 2008 World Series

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good thread idea.

Coach: Bill Walsh

Athlete: Steve Young

Role Model: My father's father

Artist: Chris Conley

Artist B: Stephen Colbert

Famous: Christopher Hitchens (I find him so interesting)

Attend this Game/Event: Monterey International Pop Music Festival, June 1967

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Ozzie Guillen, not a White Sox fan but guarantee it would be interesting.

Athlete: Grant Hill, I'd rather talk to someone who's had an up and down career than just a great one than MJ or LeBron or someone. Would be an interesting perspective

Idol/Role Model: Probably Bernie Kosar, I've met him before and he was a nice guy. Him or Jim Thome, who I worshiped growing up.

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Rivers Cuomo, because he's a nerd and so am I.

Artist B (see above): Alan Moore, Watchmen, V for Vendetta...guy's gotta be a bit off, but brilliant too.

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): I suppose I'd have to say Barack, if we're talking live presidents, if not then George Washington.

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Aside from the obvious, the Miracle on Ice, LeBron's amazing overtime performance against Detroit.

Last edited by BrownsTown : 03-02-2009 at 08:10 PM.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Coach: REX RYAN

Role Model: Steve Smith

Athlete: Well Steve Smith but because I got him as my role model Ill say Darrell Revis

Artist: Mario or Chris Brown

Artist B: Will Smith

Famous: Obama
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

coach: bob huggins

athlete: cal ripken jr----favorite player growing up

role model: ????

artist: tough one; probably robert plant, since zeppelin is currently what im listening to (go through stages where i listen to band/artist/etc on way to class)

artist b: rick reilly---favorite sports writer

famous: george bush; talk about baseball, and seems like he'd be a cool guy to catch a game with and chill for a couple hours

event: masters/kentucky derby/big time boxing event; 3 events i want to attend in my lifetime

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Don Shula
Athlete: Mariusz Pudzianowski
Role Model: Ron Paul
Artist: Bret Easton Ellis
Artist 2: Dan LeBatard
Famous: Tom Cruise
Attend this game/event: An early Sublime concert for event, a Muhammad Ali title fight for a sporting event.

These are not necessarily my favorite athletes or actors, but I think if I hung out with some people I truly admire they would end up being kind of a let down and not stand up to the pedestal you put them on, if that makes sense. An example would be Clint Eastwood, I ******* love Clint Eastwood but it's impossible to expect him to live up to the persona he has created with his films.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Bobby Valentine

Athlete: David Wright

Idol/Role Model: (can talk with my parents anytime so... Matt Ryan

Artist: Brad Pitt

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): The Mets broadcasting trio of Gary Cohen, Keith Hernandez, and Ron Darling
Politician Type? Bobby Jindal or Michael Petraeus

Attend this Game/Event: 1986 World Series

Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds : 03-02-2009 at 08:17 PM.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Joe Torre

Athlete: Roberto Clemente or Jeff Feagles

Idol/Role Model: Michael Strahan

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): George Carlin(would be the funniest night of my life)

Artist B (see above): Joe Strummer or Micky Rourke

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Bill Russert or Bob Shepard

Attend this Game/Event (optional): The Last Game at Yankee Stadium with front row seats

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 03-02-2009 at 08:22 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Ron Paul
He's such a nice guy and incredibly smart. I got to meet him back in 2007 and I thought he was one of the most interest people I ever met. I might not agree with his politics but just an awesome guy.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Coach: Joe Torre

Athlete: Michael Strahan

Idol/Role Model: I can't really decide

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): George Carlin(would be the funniest night of my life)

Artist B (see above): Jen S. (that really hot FSU girl)

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Bill Russert

Attend this Game/Event (optional): The Last Game at Yankee Stadium with front row seats
Uh...Really? -_-
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He's such a nice guy and incredibly smart. I got to meet him back in 2007 and I thought he was one of the most interest people I ever met. I might not agree with his politics but just an awesome guy.

He seems like that type of guy. He would be really cool to meet.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Bill Cowher or Mike Tomlin. One of the two

Athlete: Hines Ward, Joey Porter, Chad Johnson, or Roberto Clemente(RIP)

Idol/Role Model: Mom

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Will Smith

Artist B (see above): Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba. Cant decide.

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Obama

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 2005 Steelers Super Bowl or maybe 2008. I don't know.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
He seems like that type of guy. He would be really cool to meet.
He really is just an incredibly interesting guy. And he wasnt disrespectful at all when I brought up viewpoints that were opposite of his, he would acknowledge that he understood why I would think that way and simply said he disagreed but praised that I wasnt ignorant about economics haha.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Uh...Really? -_-
I edited it, because the more I thought about I wouldn't listen to a word she said, I would just stair at her.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: I know hes dead, but how cool would Vince Lombardi be?

Athlete: I think Id prolly choose Peyton Manning...he just seems like a really chill, funny guy, and I bet he would be a blast to hang around with.

Idol/Role Model: Hunter S. Thompson. Dont know if the thread stated dead or alive, but I would most definitely choose Thompson. Just a chance to speak with him, pick his brain for a day, would probably be the highlight of my life.

Artist A: Gotta go with another writer, Chuck Palahniuk. Hes my favorite modern day writer, and again, to get inside his head for one day and see what he was thinking, maybe get a few tips on how to further my own creative writing and such would be awesome.

Artist B: Could really go any number of ways here...but the finalists would be Charlie Kaufman, Brad Pitt...on second thought, I'll go with Scarlett Johansson. And we can go hot tubbing. :)

Famous: I think Bill Clinton would be a really cool guy to meet. Great president, and I think he would be interesting to talk to. Stephen Colbert would be pretty hilarious too.

Attend this Game/Event: Gotta go with Superbowl 2000, last time my Ravens played.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 03-02-2009 at 08:28 PM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Tito Francona
Athlete: Dwight Howard
Idol/Role Model: Don't really have an idol... role model would be brother, I guess
Artist A: Flight of the Conchords
Artist B: Andy Samberg
Famous: Barack Obama
Attend this Game/Event: 2004 ALCS, all 7 games of it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach:
Joe Torre

Athlete:
Mariano Rivera (Current)
Yogi Berra (Retired)
Jackie Robinson (Deceased)

Idol/Role Model:
Dad

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc):
Jay-Z

Artist B (see above):
Dave Chappelle

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc):
Barack Obama

Attend this Game/Event (optional):
Either Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS or Game 6 of the 1996 WS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Coach: I know hes dead, but how cool would Vince Lombardi be?
He'd probably yell at you and make you run laps.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Tito Francona

Athlete: Ken Griffey Jr

Idol/Role Model: Jonathan Papelbon

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Jimmy Page

Artist B (see above): Pete Townshend

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Bill Clinton

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 2004 ALCS game 4
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Bill Bellicheat

Athlete: Adrian Peterson

Role Model: I can spend any day with my father so I will say Andy Kaufman

Artist: Kevin Smith

Artist B: Matt Stone/Trey Parker

Famous: Ron Paul

Attend this Game/Event: Woodstock
Old 03-02-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Herb Brooks

Athlete: Aeneas Williams

Idol/Role Model: John Krasinski

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Megan Fox

Artist B (see above): Christopher Walken

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Jack Buck

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 1999 Superbowl (Rams vs Titans)
Old 03-02-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Eddie Jordan(To laugh at the current Head coach of the Wizards)

Athlete: Michael Jordan

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Jay-z just to hear him spit in person.
Artist B (see above): Method Man because he would blaze me up
Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): EH
Attend this Game/Event (optional): 2000 Ravens SuperBowl
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Bill Laimbeer

Athlete: Bill Walton & Charles Barkley

Idol/Role Model: Artie Lange

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Seth Rogen

Artist B (see above): MC Chris

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Any Pride FC Grand Prix in Japan
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Coach: Bill Belichick because he is the best coach of my generation.

Athletes: Hines Ward and Pat Tillman because they both had the passion and intensity that I love to see on the field.

Role Model: Cochise was a straight up BAMOFO back in his day.

Artists: Layne Staley, Flea, George Clinton, and Henry Rollins.

Famous: Megan Fox because she seems up for anything, John Belushi, and Chesty Puller.

Attend This Event: AIC's last concert