Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-15-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Give me him now.
Can't believe you overbid me on Nelson Cruz. I was pissed 2 times in this draft. That was 1.

I'm mad that I didn't win Longoria.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can't believe you overbid me on Nelson Cruz. I was pissed 2 times in this draft. That was 1.
He cost 2 dollars, so I was happy with the pick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dropped Vinnie Chulk!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think D relied is relying on prospects enough.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
He's available. He's my main prospect though, so I'm not going to hand him to you.
What would you like for him? I am willing to do packages.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
What would you like for him? I am willing to do packages.
Just shoot a couple of offers over.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a 3B, badly.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I need a 3B, badly.
Carl Crawford interest you?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He doesn't play 3B, so no.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Believe it or not Carl Crawford is not a third baseman.

RIP TheManInBlack
Hines
Legend

Quote:
He doesn't play 3B, so no.
How about Scott Rolen?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Believe it or not Carl Crawford is not a third baseman.
Well I know that. I know that Tampa has a boner for Ray players, so I thought maybe he would want him.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He cost 2 dollars, so I was happy with the pick.
Yeah, and obviously I let him go for 2 dollars, so I wasn't THAT mad. Just off the top of my head, that's one I wished I went $3 on or waited for you to leave.

FYI, my SS Gordon Beckham is the steal of the whole draft.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, and obviously I let him go for 2 dollars, so I wasn't THAT mad. Just off the top of my head, that's one I wished I went $3 on or waited for you to leave.

FYI, my SS Gordon Beckham is the steal of the whole draft.
Beckham will have a major adjustment period with the bat.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Beckham will have a major adjustment period with the bat.
How do you know?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
How do you know?
He's had 60 PA in single A...and he was good, but he didn't completely slaughter.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's had 60 PA in single A...and he was good, but he didn't completely slaughter.
Is he expected to be up with the White Sox this year?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Is he expected to be up with the White Sox this year?
At some point yeah.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I think he could surprise you.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
I think he could surprise you.
He certainly could, but he's your starting SS...right now. And the only other SS you have is Brandon Wood.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
He certainly could, but he's your starting SS...right now. And the only other SS you have is Brandon Wood.
And Brandon Wood is not good. Just thought I'd point that out.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One word: Veto.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Why are you going to veto?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

First trade of the season just went down...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
One word: Veto.
Veto? Is there a trade?

RIP TheManInBlack