Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-31-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Xio's team isn't that bad. There are a lot of guys hurt right now but I think someone could do a good job with it. Someone will be up for the challenge.
Or you could always contract a couple teams.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wow, that's quite a ludicruous accusation.

You're right, I have not changed my lineup a single time since the draft.

You and GF each approached me about a trade (knowing I didn't care), and I accepted both deals with little to no negotiation.

In what way am I manipulating anything? I have zero interest in this league. I've accepted deals from people who care enough to ask at this point.
YOU'RRRRRRE OUTTA HERE!!!!

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio's team isn't that bad. There are a lot of guys hurt right now but I think someone could do a good job with it. Someone will be up for the challenge.
You're the only one saying that... after "the trade". haha.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Ryan Doumit? Sweet!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am pondering a trade offer from KCJ that I just noticed on the site . . .
Old 07-31-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I am pondering a trade offer from KCJ that I just noticed on the site . . .
Ha. There's a button I'm pondering on hitting too. It's called the Commissioner Veto.

Just leave.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Ha. There's a button I'm pondering on hitting too. It's called the Commissioner Veto.

Just leave.
Funny how angry you've gotten now that you're not the only one I made a trade with . . .
Old 07-31-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're the only one saying that... after "the trade". haha.
Actually I'm the only one saying anything besides Xio and you. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just leave.
it's a legit offer

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Funny how angry you've gotten now that you're not the only one I made a trade with . . .
Funny how you think I'm mad when I'm over here enjoying the fun in this.

You act like you made some sort of charity deal by accepting my trade and that it was so one-sided. LOL. You wanted Soto. You have him in our other league and you got him at a time when he was heating up.

Remember, I asked what'd it take for Prince at the time and you said he was untouchable. haha. good times!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it's a legit offer
I do love me some Magglio.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it's a legit offer
Forget it. Xio has all the wrong intentions and that team will be better served with a new owner. Offer it to the new guy next season.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Funny how you think I'm mad when I'm over here enjoying the fun in this.

You act like you made some sort of charity deal by accepting my trade and that it was so one-sided. LOL. You wanted Soto. You have him in our other league and you got him at a time when he was heating up.

Remember, I asked what'd it take for Prince at the time and you said he was untouchable. haha. good times!
You can act indifferent to all of this, but your words say otherwise.

I just made some great roster moves.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I was actually keeping up with this team, what did I fail to do? I was trying my hardest with what I had considering I missed the draft, and I got a couple gems for the following season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did you kick aNYtitan out and not Tampa?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-01-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why did you kick aNYtitan out and not Tampa?
Tampa is pretty active, he's responded to trade offers. His roster has just been so severely bitten by the injury bug, to the point where it's not worth replacing some players.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Tampa is pretty active, he's responded to trade offers. His roster has just been so severely bitten by the injury bug, to the point where it's not worth replacing some players.
Ok that's fair. NY said he's been active also so I was curious why he got the boot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-01-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok that's fair. NY said he's been active also so I was curious why he got the boot.
I found out the reason personally, and D-Unit let me back in on one condition, which I will respect from here on out. I'll be back in soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I found out the reason personally, and D-Unit let me back in on one condition, which I will respect from here on out. I'll be back in soon.
...I just wanted titan to post more in this thread. Or more like... provide a response when I ask a question to the group. Honestly, I had no clue he was active because he never looked active.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry if I didn't keep up with this league I just lost it. Between school, sports, gf and such I didn't have much time. Should have said it sooner but whatever I saw that you already dismissed me so no problem then. Sorry again...

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, happy to be aboard! I'll take a look at my roster this afternoon and see what I can do with it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
Hey guys, happy to be aboard! I'll take a look at my roster this afternoon and see what I can do with it.
Welcome. Thanks for accepting the challenge. I'm sure you'll be a better and more active participant in this. ...which only benefits the entire league.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to turn this lovable loser around.

"We're going from the slave ships, to the championships!"

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who got my team?

You're quite welcome.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my team >>> vs every1 else

sorry to all that iffented

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote