Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have more posts in this page than in the entire thread ah.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Send me an offer. For such a POS team I sure am getting a lot of demand.
Hah, my team is even worse so I'm not sure how much I can offer you that you'd be interested in.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bud Norris and Angel Pagan are awesome.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is still looking for a closer?

Quote:
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pretty much give away parts of my bench, if you're interested.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:24 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Who is still looking for a closer?
I am, sent me an offer maybe we can work something out

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs begin tomorrow, I wonder who I play

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 teams from Gold Glove division in the playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All available before the deadline.

Randy Wells
Matt Laporta
Johnny Peralta
Miguel Montero
Corey Hart
Mike Gonzalez
Tim Stauffer
Scott Downs
Neil Reimold
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm building for next year. If you have prospects/young players/injured players, and want:

Carlos Pena
Johnny Damon
Scott Kazmir
Casey Blake

PM me.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup yup, I think I'm set up for next season. Took a mediocre team from this year that D-Unit didn't think much off coming into the season and turned it into

Jeff Clement
Brandon Inge
Jay Bruce
Yonder Alonso
Alex Gordan
Derek Holland
Mat Latos
Adam Jones
Michael Saunders
Jhoulys Chacin
Hector Rondon
Gio Gonzalez
Chris Young
Aaron Poreda
Kila Ka'aihue
Brandon Allen

Prospects abound! Though with the influx of prospects, I'm interested in another bonafide starter, may use some of my depth for it. Numbers for quality eh?

Quote:
Old 08-12-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're right GF, my offer was a ton better.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:12 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Prospects abound! Though with the influx of prospects, I'm interested in another bonafide starter, may use some of my depth for it. Numbers for quality eh?
No offense but a lot of those prospects are questionably rosterable.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
No offense but a lot of those prospects are questionably rosterable.
Such as? I could see where there is a difference in the prospects, but most of them are top players who performed in the minors

Quote:
Old 08-12-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're right GF, my offer was a ton better.
Like I said you were lucky we didn't do it though. Tommy John surgery now for Zimmerman which would have stunk for you if you just got him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-12-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Such as? I could see where there is a difference in the prospects, but most of them are top players who performed in the minors
Well, for example, I just cut Yonder Alonso like 4-5 days ago and then you traded for him. You should have told me, I would have just given him to you.

Jeff Clement is never going to play catcher in the majors, so his value drops quite a bit.

Im an Indians fan so I like Hector Rondon a lot, but he's not a top prospect by any means.

Chris Young is terrble.

I don't even know who the last two players are, but maybe I'm just ignorant.

Nothing personal. I got handed a big pile of crap too. But I wouldn't be bragging too much

Old 08-12-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, for example, I just cut Yonder Alonso like 4-5 days ago and then you traded for him. You should have told me, I would have just given him to you.

Jeff Clement is never going to play catcher in the majors, so his value drops quite a bit.

Im an Indians fan so I like Hector Rondon a lot, but he's not a top prospect by any means.

Chris Young is terrble.

I don't even know who the last two players are, but maybe I'm just ignorant.

Nothing personal. I got handed a big pile of crap too. But I wouldn't be bragging too much
Its alright, I'm thick skinned so I can take the criticism. But for Clement, as long as he can hold his catcher eligibility into next year, it will be fine. I've read scouting reports where Rondon has entered the conversation fo top 25 prospect, and given his success in the minors, I don't see why he can't be a pitcher that is a middle of the rotation guy. Young...I really am not sure what to think about him, cause for a while he looked great and now he is injured.

I'll leave you to scout the rest, cause they all have shown what they can do in the minors.

Quote:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rondon is pretty much a lock for most top 25 lists.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Kila is a beast but Dayton Moore is a moron.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Like I said you were lucky we didn't do it though. Tommy John surgery now for Zimmerman which would have stunk for you if you just got him.
I would still be interested in Zimmermann.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I would still be interested in Zimmermann.
Check your PMs!
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hellooooo, Alcides Escobar! I may begin to start him over Yunel at shortstop beginning tomorrow.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It figures the week I play D-Unit in the playoffs he's on pace for the most points ever in a 2 week span.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It figures the week I play D-Unit in the playoffs he's on pace for the most points ever in a 2 week span.
I told my team... "Hey guys, it's playoff time. It's Tme to Unleash the BEAST! Now wake up and show 'em what you've got!!!" :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I told my team... "Hey guys, it's playoff time. It's Tme to Unleash the BEAST! Now wake up and show 'em what you've got!!!" :)
Lol. I blame GF for not trading me Jon Niese when he had the chance!