Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
A GILLION DOLLARS ON B.J. UPTON.
Infinity dollars on BJ Upton. I win.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thoroughly screwed up my auction draft in D-Unit's football league this year, although somehow I finished middle of the pack. Hopefully that was the warm up I needed for this auction.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in if accepted.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm in if accepted.
You already were accepted.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You already were accepted.
Haha just saw it.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm in! Grady is all mine!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The final wave:

ATLDirtyBirds
aNYtitan
Todd Bertuzzi
KCJ58
Wo_oT88

Here is the list of owners for the 2009 MLB Season!!!!

I tried to be as careful as I could to find a good group. Looking below, that's quite a list! Don't let me down. I don't want any inactive owners!!! You will lose your team next season if that should be the case.

Good luck and have fun!

GF1080
Jughead
fischbowl
Brodeur
BigDawg
HinesWardJr
BF51
PF28
DJP
HChu
Sniper
Tampa24L
CJSchneider
D-Unit
Xiomera
ATLDirtyBirds
aNYtitan
Todd Bertuzzi
KCJ58
Wo_oT88

Please start posting a Sunday date at which you will be able to do the online draft.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any sunday is fine.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can do it the 15th or the 29th.

Can't on the 8th or 22nd. And April 5th starts the season so we probably should do it before then.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

March 15th is the best day for me

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has to be a Sunday of all days, huh? OK . . .

Doesn't really matter to me then.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

None of these days are good. Weekdays work best

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any weekend or weekdays after 6:30 PM Eastern is good.

Also, how do we get assigned to a team. I can go to the leauhe homepage, but that's it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 03-06-2009 at 05:12 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I did an 8 team auction draft and that took 4 hours so it is probably best to do it on Sunday when we have all day. Any Sunday after this weekend works for me.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Whenever for the draft.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If this is gonna be a Sunday, it can't be a late start on the east coast.

I know you're in Hawaii D, but I think most all of us have work or school on Monday morning and this draft is gonna take 4-5 hours. We're drafting almost 500 players auctions style, after all.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunday is the only day where I am actually free fully, so I think it's the perfect day. Any time is fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Sunday is the only day where I am actually free fully, so I think it's the perfect day. Any time is fine.
Are you going to spend all of your money just to land Ryan Howard?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If this is gonna be a Sunday, it can't be a late start on the east coast.

I know you're in Hawaii D, but I think most all of us have work or school on Monday morning and this draft is gonna take 4-5 hours. We're drafting almost 500 players auctions style, after all.
I would like to start it after 1PM EST.

So far I hear March 15th as the best option...

I need everyone's input please. Don't make me PM you for availability times.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Are you going to spend all of your money just to land Ryan Howard?
Nah, he told me he'd be saving just enough to grab Fernando Rodney too.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So far...

Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
Tampa - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:

GF1080
BigDawg
HinesWardJr
BF51
DJP
HChu
ATLDirtyBirds
aNYtitan
KCJ58
Wo_oT88
Old 03-06-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I would like to start it after 1PM EST.

So far I hear March 15th as the best option...

I need everyone's input please. Don't make me PM you for availability times.
I would only be able to be there for the first two hours of the draft.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I would only be able to be there for the first two hours of the draft.
List available times if you have a preference. We need a 4-5 hour window.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

March 15th is fine for me as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
List available times if you have a preference. We need a 4-5 hour window.
I guess I am not a fan of Sunday. Whatever you decide I will do my best to attend. Maybe a Saturday night instead?