Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about March 15 at 2PM EST?

Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
Tampa - Anytime on Sunday
GF1080 - March 15
HinesWardJr - Anytime on Sunday
Wo_oT88 - Anytime on Sunday
BigDawg - March 15
KCJ58 - Anytime on Sunday
ATLDirtyBirds - Anytime on Sunday
HChu - Anytime on Sunday
DJP - Anytime on Sunday
BF51 - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:
aNYtitan

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-07-2009 at 03:53 AM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's fine.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:05 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Works for me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about March 15 at 2PM EST?
I could only be there for an hour.

You can replace me in the league if the time doesn't change.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I could only be there for an hour.

You can replace me in the league if the time doesn't change.
What time is good for you?

Did everyone who sent me your email get the league invite? Still waiting for a lot of you to sign up.

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-07-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I hate to be the one that brings that down, but I will definitely not be available that day. My girlfriend's girlfriend is having an engagement party, that I must attend. Currently what I'm seeing is that everyone else is ready for that day, but if need be, I will drop out to not make this league lag behind.

Besides that, I can make it the Saturday before, or the Monday after

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Man, I hate to be the one that brings that down, but I will definitely not be available that day. My girlfriend's girlfriend is having an engagement party, that I must attend. Currently what I'm seeing is that everyone else is ready for that day, but if need be, I will drop out to not make this league lag behind.

Besides that, I can make it the Saturday before, or the Monday after
The other option is preranking your players for the draft. Not sure how fond you are of that or not. But let me know. I think at this point March 15 is going to be the day... just trying to find the best time.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That time is good for me.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What time is good for you?

Did everyone who sent me your email get the league invite? Still waiting for a lot of you to sign up.
Well, the 1 pm on Sunday you mentioned initially would allow me to be there for over half of it.

Weekend afternoons just aren't good for me. I work at 3 usually.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
The other option is preranking your players for the draft. Not sure how fond you are of that or not. But let me know. I think at this point March 15 is going to be the day... just trying to find the best time.
I think it's pretty impossible to pre-rank for this auction. No one really knows yet the value of players. Most auctions don't have 460 players being drafted so any price tag ESPN recommends will be thrown out the window really.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I signed up. I'm new to ESPN fantasy. How the **** do I change my team's name?
Old 03-07-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go to your team and then edit team settings near the top.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

djpearson@gmail.com
Old 03-07-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the 15th works fine for me, I see no scheduling conflicts as of yet

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Need Email Addresses for:

aNYtitan
Jughead

Need Owners to reply to league invite in email inbox:

HinesWard
BF
fischbowl
GF1080
Old 03-08-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, did you get my PM yesterday? I signed up, then it said I didn't. I went to go to the link again, and it took me to another league. Can you send me the invite again please?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
D, did you get my PM yesterday? I signed up, then it said I didn't. I went to go to the link again, and it took me to another league. Can you send me the invite again please?
I did. You should have several invites. Check the latest.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was gone all day yesterday. I'm all signed up now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think the draft should be a Saturday night instead. Like 11 pm et or so.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think the draft should be a Saturday night instead. Like 11 pm et or so.
I'm out saturday night so that really wouldn't work at all. Sunday is by far the best day to get everyone together I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

March 22nd I guess if we do a Sunday

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

It's official! The draft time will be online on ESPN.com on March 15, 1PM EST.

If there are any of you who can't make it and wish to rather drop out, please let me know asap so I have time to find an alternate.

Thank you.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's official! The draft time will be online on ESPN.com on March 15, 1PM EST.

If there are any of you who can't make it and wish to rather drop out, please let me know asap so I have time to find an alternate.

Thank you.
I'll be travelling so I'll have to drop out. It's been fun yo

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'll be travelling so I'll have to drop out. It's been fun yo
Sorry to hear that fisch. As a replacement Eaglez.Fan has been selected.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All signed up and can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote