Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-21-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its ok to be afraid to lose Zak.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick - Avail all weekend.
D - Avail all weekend.
PF - Avail all weekend.
Max - Sun night.
Hurricanes - Sun night.
LTg - Sun night.
Wooty - Avail all weekend.
CJ - Avail all weekend.
KCJ - said he wanted in.

yoda - not avail Sun
marshall - not avail Sun
GF - doesn't like waiver
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Its ok to be afraid to lose Zak.
I was 9-0 last year!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I was 9-0 last year!!
Same here, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the draft this year...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm open to moving the draft to the weekend of April 1st. What do others think? Zack, would you change your mind if we put waivers on the wire?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm open to moving the draft to the weekend of April 1st. What do others think? Zack, would you change your mind if we put waivers on the wire?
The problem with that is the season starts March 28th, so we'd be missing a few days.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
The problem with that is the season starts March 28th, so we'd be missing a few days.
Oooohhhh.. my bad. Yeah, we'd have to do it this Sun then. Sorry you can't make it.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Same here, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the draft this year...
Are you still mad at me for ruining your perfect season?

That was like 16th seed beating the 1st seed.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gahh I was trying to avoid multiple leagues but I have wanted to join one on here for a while...

So I can do late Sunday but thats really the soonest time I can. If thats an issue Ill bow out.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Gahh I was trying to avoid multiple leagues but I have wanted to join one on here for a while...

So I can do late Sunday but thats really the soonest time I can. If thats an issue Ill bow out.
Happy to have you IBC! What time fits?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I am headed home Friday, Saturday and Sunday so earliest is probably 5PM EST. 8 probably being more comfortable for me.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still looking for someone?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Well I am headed home Friday, Saturday and Sunday so earliest is probably 5PM EST. 8 probably being more comfortable for me.
Sun, 8 PM EST is the time that I've set the draft for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
still looking for someone?
Brah, I was hoping you'd be interested!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sun, 8 PM EST is the time that I've set the draft for.
In that case I should be good.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to join your league. Sun at 8pm should be perfect for me. Anytime Sunday evening-late would is ideal.

-also, I'm pretty flexible on the day and time. I can always switch shifts with people at work.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 03-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I would like to join your league. Sun at 8pm should be perfect for me. Anytime Sunday evening-late would is ideal.
You're in. Anyone who's new, I need your email addresses. You can PM them to me and I'll send you the league invite.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brah, I was hoping you'd be interested!
Anything to keep my mind occupied...sign me up
Old 03-21-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Updated:

Sick - Avail all weekend.
D - Avail all weekend.
PF - Avail all weekend.
Max - Sun night.
Hurricanes - Sun night.
LTg - Sun night.
Wooty - Avail all weekend.
CJ - Avail all weekend.
KCJ - said he wanted in.
CCB - Can make draft time.
IBC - Can make draft time.
Prowler - Can make draft time.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could do Saturday night as well, D.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can do any night I just said Sunday cause I figured that is what was the set date.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested. Sunday night's fine for me. Saturday night would be even better.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could do saturday night.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're looking for another, I'd be interested. Can do Sunday after 8.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
If you're looking for another, I'd be interested. Can do Sunday after 8.
If we make it for Saturday, I think marshall and yoda can make it too. Does changing it to Saturday ruin it for anyone?
Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Interested. Sunday night's fine for me. Saturday night would be even better.
Sweet. You're in. I'll send you guys the invites when I get home. I can't access it from work.