Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-26-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can probably trade either Matt Weiters or Jesus Montero. Looking for SS help.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna kick your ass yoda

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in Jesus Montero?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So who won their first H2H match up? I can't check the site at work. Did I beat Hurricanes or did he beat me? I know it was close!
Old 04-23-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You beat me. Your team had a field day on Saturday.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
You beat me. Your team had a field day on Saturday.
Oh well good game bro. I was looking at the standings during the week. ...was thinking if we played most other teams it would've been a much easier match up. You got a good team.

If I remember right, PF's team was going off!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got you this week D. Good luck!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shall win versus CJ !!!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-24-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Good luck with Moreland Cain! He's a pain in the ass

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-24-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I got you this week D. Good luck!
I got my eyes on you! A forgot to set my pitchers yesterday, so I have an uphill battle! May the best man win.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

We got ourselves a battle Cain!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
We got ourselves a battle Cain!
Yeah this is one hell of a fight.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fourth most points in the league and I'm 0-2. That's pretty unlucky.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Fourth most points in the league and I'm 0-2. That's pretty unlucky.
You just had to run into the buzzsaw that is my team that 2nd game lol.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

GG Cain .
Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Damnit I'm 1-1 :/ I shall win the next one.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-07-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone wanna trade?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anyone wanna trade?
Send me some realistic offers.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm looking for a SS. Anyone got one?

I have a surplus on pitching too, so I'd be willing to move one for a batter (any position).
Old 05-09-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Jacoby Ellsbury on the block. Willing to settle for less than normal value since he's hurt. But I won't take a chump.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jacoby Ellsbury on the block. Willing to settle for less than normal value since he's hurt. But I won't take a chump.
I sent an offer lets try to work things out.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Damn I am playing you again D... I just played you.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Damn I am playing you again D... I just played you.
I know... I didn't realize how the schedule was. Looks like we play everybody in our division twice. I guess that's good and bad. But yeah. Hurricanes got his revenge against me. Will you?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After as bad as my team was last year I'm happy to get off to a good start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know... I didn't realize how the schedule was. Looks like we play everybody in our division twice. I guess that's good and bad. But yeah. Hurricanes got his revenge against me. Will you?
My team was hot the last two weeks hopefully they can keep it up.