Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default To any guy here who wears an earring or earrings...

I'm looking to buy a real diamond earring. I've had mine pierced for about two years now, and I've just been buying some earrings for about $50 per pair from some place in the mall called Piercing Pagoda. They all have rusted on me. Apparently they were never supposed to rust, and I asked the manager there, and she said it's not supposed to rust but I asked her and she said she didn't know what to tell me. So instead of having my earrings rust on me, do you guys know where I should get a real diamond earring? Not sure how many of you guys here can tell me where to get it, but I thought I'd ask. If you order it online, just tell me too since I know there are some websites that sell some of that stuff.

If not, maybe you guys can tell me how to keep my earring from rusting so damn quick.

Thanks.
oldLibid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wear earrings on both ears, and i've never bought anything expensive. It just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Do you wear your earrings when you do things that make you sweat? That's usually what causes the rusting. To be sincere, i wouldn't waste a lot of money on earrings. Accidents happen, and they can fall or slip off, and there goes a ton of money.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard earrings results in death. However, that should not be a problem for you, you wondrous soul.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I wear earrings on both ears, and i've never bought anything expensive. It just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Do you wear your earrings when you do things that make you sweat? That's usually what causes the rusting. To be sincere, i wouldn't waste a lot of money on earrings. Accidents happen, and they can fall or slip off, and there goes a ton of money.
That's exactly why I don't know if I should be getting a real one or not since I've lost about two or three earrings for stupid reasons like forgetting where they are or simply leaving it in my pocket in school and I'd forget it was there when I'd reach into my pants (not like that, pervs) to get a pencil or pen to write with. I just thought if I get a real one, I probably wouldn't wear it to school and **** - only for special occasions or if I'm really goin' out. And yes, maybe you're right... I did wear them when I was working out for a couple of days.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I heard earrings results in death. However, that should not be a problem for you, you wondrous soul.
neg repped
Old 03-03-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libid21 View Post
That's exactly why I don't know if I should be getting a real one or not since I've lost about two or three earrings for stupid reasons like forgetting where they are or simply leaving it in my pocket in school and I'd forget it was there when I'd reach into my pants (not like that, pervs) to get a pencil or pen to write with. I just thought if I get a real one, I probably wouldn't wear it to school and **** - only for special occasions or if I'm really goin' out. And yes, maybe you're right... I did wear them when I was working out for a couple of days.
That's why i'm saying that you probably shouldn't waste all that money on them, they're easy to lose, especially rocks. They're heavier on one side and any little slip or tug on it will cause it to come off. Just keep rockin the fakies, no one will notice, really. I doubt you'll ever bump into anyone when you're out and about, asking whether your earrings are fake or not.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to pay for stuff in Heaven? What a buzzkill...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
neg repped
Well I upped him for you, you lost soul you

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just go to claires.......buy the variety pack that has at least 2 pairs u like and toss the third.....they are dirt cheap so u can replace em every couple months if your hard on them for whatever reason. If u want a real diamond just go to a legit jewelry store.....u will pay out the ass tho
Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

I think I'll just keep using the fakies. Although I think they will rust, I'll try to keep in mind to keep them off when I work out or sweat or whatever. No point in having it now if I don't use it just cause I'm too scared that they'll rust. Right?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I think I'll just keep using the fakies. Although I think they will rust, I'll try to keep in mind to keep them off when I work out or sweat or whatever. No point in having it now if I don't use it just cause I'm too scared that they'll rust. Right?
If they're real, you should be more worried about losing them than them rusting. Again, just buy fakes, take em off whenever you're gonna workout or whatnot and you'll be good. I've gone through about 8 or 9 pairs, but because i lose them. They're hard to keep track of. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to pay a couple of hundred bucks for diamonds, which is what you would pay for some decent sized ones.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
btw.....I think u can find cheaper than 50 a pair, seems crazy to me.....
Old 03-03-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
btw.....I think u can find cheaper than 50 a pair, seems crazy to me.....
I buy those square diamond ones about half a centimeter wide. I don't know... the small diamonds look kinda feminine to me.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I buy those square diamond ones about half a centimeter wide. I don't know... the small diamonds look kinda feminine to me.
u can get cheaper.....if u have a claires by u check there
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
neg repped
Was there really a good reason to post this? Or did you just want people to think you're an Internet badass?
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

waste of money to get real diamonds. Fake ones look just as good and you can get what ever size you want not having to worry about the cost. Earing can be lost to easily imagine if you lost your diamond earing... I would kill myself. If you get legit diamond earing you will always have to worry about losing, breaking, swimming/showering with them in. Fake ones look just as good and you can replace them whenever you want.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure you could find some place online that sells earrings for guys cheap.
Go to http://slickdeals.net/ and see if they have coupons for online jewelers. Good luck.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt be able to pull off the whole earring look. But don't have them in while you sweat and stuff. Water makes metal rust, keep them away from water aka sweat and you should be good. Don't buy expensive ones either.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so I see they use the metric system in heaven.

buzzkill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
neg repped
this should = post whoring
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
this should = post whoring
Hey to be fair, he actually positive repped me. Keep on rocking Libid.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

So what should I do if I want to bring it to school? It's not allowed to be worn during the school day, but as soon as I hear the last bell, I put the earring on and I usually stay around after school for a couple minutes and I do after-school activities too, so I just pin the earring on my breast pocket (we were uniforms since I go to a Catholic private high school). Should I keep doing that, MetSox?
Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you don't loose it, you should get a little plastic bag to hold them in, like a dime bag.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So what should I do if I want to bring it to school? It's not allowed to be worn during the school day, but as soon as I hear the last bell, I put the earring on and I usually stay around after school for a couple minutes and I do after-school activities too, so I just pin the earring on my breast pocket (we were uniforms since I go to a Catholic private high school). Should I keep doing that, MetSox?
That's what i used to do in HS... Pinned it on my collar or any part of my shirt that doesn't take too much friction. Again, i'd be reluctant to do that as well though, because it's just as easy to lose it. In my school they used to let us put a small piece of band-aid on it to cover it up, but we could still wear it to keep it from closing. Depends what you're keeping it on for, to prevent the closing, or just to wear it. If you're doing it just to wear it, then find a way you can hold on to it without losing it. If you don't want it to close, look for a clear stud to put on while at school.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
waste of money to get real diamonds. Fake ones look just as good and you can get what ever size you want not having to worry about the cost. Earing can be lost to easily imagine if you lost your diamond earing... I would kill myself. If you get legit diamond earing you will always have to worry about losing, breaking, swimming/showering with them in. Fake ones look just as good and you can replace them whenever you want.
Well my ears started getting infected from all that fake ****. So I had to switch to the real ones about a year ago. It was only like 80 bucks and the screw on backs are very helpful. I dont really take them out a lot only when I play football.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote