Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.c...ry/11457837/rss

Really good read.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriusly how awesome is DBowe
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
seriusly how awesome is DBowe
All most as awesome as you but you have more rep.:)
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iam pretty awesome but i cant tipe or spel
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe and Crabtree, yikes, no thanks.
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
you are obviously saying that as a Broncos fan :D
Quote:
Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
And Gonzo FTW!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are obviously saying that as a Broncos fan :D
I was being totally un-biased!
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe, Crabtree, Franklin, Bradley, Charles and Tony G! Explosive!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post

I thought the same thing a few years back when the Raiders had Jordan, Moss, Porter, and Collins but without a good OLine they didn't produce squat. I think we are further along than they were on the line but I still think we need to upgrade there before this offense takes the next step.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
iam pretty awesome but i cant tipe or spel

norr kan I
Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Matt Cassel would be one happy QB
Old 03-05-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
I thought the same thing a few years back when the Raiders had Jordan, Moss, Porter, and Collins but without a good OLine they didn't produce squat. I think we are further along than they were on the line but I still think we need to upgrade there before this offense takes the next step.

Which is why, knowing Pioli (which no one knows) it is not out of the question that and OT is drafted. I highly doubt it since Albert was one of the best rookie OT's and that was while a position change occurred.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The OL will be exponentially better next year simply from a massive upgrade at the position coach and the scheme change. Add in a couple in-roster tweaks (Richardson to RT), and they're not that far from having a solid OL...good enough in the pass protection department anyway...

Crabs is an option, but I've always had Maclin higher, and definitely still do with Crabs' inability to workout prior to the draft...
________
AmericanStyle_ live

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:03 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The OL will be exponentially better next year simply from a massive upgrade at the position coach and the scheme change. Add in a couple in-roster tweaks (Richardson to RT), and they're not that far from having a solid OL...good enough in the pass protection department anyway...

Crabs is an option, but I've always had Maclin higher, and definitely still do with Crabs' inability to workout prior to the draft...

I'm a believer in building the trenchs which is why I've been on the OT bandwagon for so long. I do agree with what you are saying with Maclin though, if we went down the reciever road Maclin become essientlialy what Welker is to New England which would be a seious weapon for us not to mention his return ability. That said though it's a luxery pick on a team where we really can't afford luxeries.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
I'm a believer in building the trenchs which is why I've been on the OT bandwagon for so long. I do agree with what you are saying with Maclin though, if we went down the reciever road Maclin become essientlialy what Welker is to New England which would be a seious weapon for us not to mention his return ability. That said though it's a luxery pick on a team where we really can't afford luxeries.
I agree, but I'd be all for trading back, grabbing an extra pick or two (maybe close to the second we traded) and picking Maclin later. I'd love that. Then you could look at best available LB / OL in the second round where there is bound to be some talent.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if Curry's not there, they're stuck either making a poor value pick, or taking a guy like Maclin who can help them right away. I agree that, if Curry's not there, they need to trade back... But going by need, the best pick would be Tyson Jackson...
________
White Widow Seeds

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:04 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Well, if Curry's not there, they're stuck either making a poor value pick, or taking a guy like Maclin who can help them right away. I agree that, if Curry's not there, they need to trade back... But going by need, the best pick would be Tyson Jackson...
Tyson Jackson wouldn't be a bad pick. He's definately the prototypical 3-4 End. But I seriously doubt we'll have any takers' for 3 overall.