Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see it now. Julius Peppers Ray Lewis and T.O. sign with the Pats...

******* evil empire
Old 03-05-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and say that nobody signs him.
Ya right, I'd bet anything. Who would you rather have, Marvelous Marvin or TO? It's not even close.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
[/b]

and has 5 superbowl rings lol
I'm not saying it hasn't worked for them. My point is, however, that the Dallas Cowboys have decided that his character issues are more detrimental than his field production. That speaks volumes about his value around the league. Even a team like the Raiders have emphasized team chemistry more, even if they keep thugs, criminals, and generally wacky characters.

The Dallas Cowboys have decided that T.O.'s ego is too big for them to handle. That's ******* insane.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
[/b]

and has 5 superbowl rings lol
I love my cowboys, but we haven't done anything in 12 years.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Ya right, I'd bet anything. Who would you rather have, Marvelous Marvin or TO? It's not even close.
I bet there are at least 15-20 GM's in the league that wouldn't take T.O. for free.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Watch him go to the Pats and they never have a problem with him.
It'd make the most sense. They just tell him straight up: "dont **** around for one season and you'll have a ring." Randy, Wes & TO? Yikes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hell. Steve Young just said the Pats are one of the teams that could handle TO. Oh... oh god...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, isn't this just really unfair.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I bet there are at least 15-20 GM's in the league that wouldn't take T.O. for free.
I'd agree with that, but a team that has strong leadership (which the 'Boys clearly didn't) could handle a player like that.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no please no... come on god... its the jets. we've done nothing to no one. why are you so mean to us?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Titans make the most sense... But I don't see the organization bringing in an Owens type player.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady wouldnt need to say a word and TO would apologize

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Tom Brady wouldnt need to say a word and TO would apologize
I'm sticking with the Pats as my guess. I wouldn't be in the least bit shocked if that is where he goes. It just makes too much sense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Buttered toast sonic
Rookie

Buttered toast sonic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

everyone eventually tires of TO, its his nature, He's a douche today, He was a douche yesterday, and he'll be a douche tomorrow, He'll be a douche in 2 weeks, it'll be news when he ISN'T a Chemistry killing, egotistical, crybaby pain in the buttocks who by the way, has no ring.

that being said, He'll end up in Oakland, bet on it

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!
Buttered toast sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dam, stephen a smith (who i dont like) just ripped dallas and the media

and, i actually agreed with him

he was more fired up than usual

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Cowboys getting Peppers is just ludicrous and it wouldnt happen. Why do you think Dallas inst spending any money this off-season? Because, they dont have any. Dallas is right up against the cap and Demarcus Ware is about to become the highest paid defensive player in the game.

2. As for T.O., I've always loved him. The guy is just a genetic freak, an absolutely outstanding talent who I'll always love to watch play the game. But, I was right on board with this move. I could have went either way with it becuase, that lockeroom was seriously a problem. He became a big problem, like he always does and you could see that there were advantages of getting rid of him. I didnt think it was going to happen but again, I think it's a good move. Roy Williams still scares the hell out of me as a #1 option, though. But, hopefully we can turn the page and finally see a heavy dose of Miles Austin and Sam Hurd. I think you have to applaud Jerry for even making this move because, it didnt seem like he had any interest in doing it. As far as team chemistry goes, I think this is going to help out tenfold once the dust clears and Romo/Garrett no longer have to worry about a constant headache constantly screaming about not getting the ball. He was distracting. Hopefully though, with our trio of backs and crop of still very talented, but young receivers, Jason Garrett, will get as creative as he possibly can. We sure arent light on talent now just because, we lost Owens, we have three starting caliber running backs, a decent coordinator shouldnt even have a problem making things happen in this offense. So all eyes will be on Garrett now.

I wish T.O. the best...I just wish he could just keep his mouth shut. Year one here we didnt see much of a problem, we saw a more mature T.O. but, that didnt last. As Emmitt says..."A leopard cant change his stripes". :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-05-2009 at 01:07 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** my life.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say I was a GM actually willing to sign him... I would not offer more than a 1 year deal.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Titans won't even think about signing this dude. They've had their fill already with Pacman. Tampa Bay and Minnesota are my dark horses to sign him.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago and Terrell Owens it makes perfect sense. He's now one of the best WR's on the market (although he'll be a pretty penny to sign him) and he can right now be the #1 WR on our team and we are a competitive team which the likes of the Raiders are not right now. He thinks he's still a #1 and he can be it. Plus it's a big market.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The Titans won't even think about signing this dude. They've had their fill already with Pacman. Tampa Bay and Minnesota are my dark horses to sign him.

Ugh...no thank you. How long do you think it would take for him to get frustrated with Sage or Tarvaris throwing ducks at his feet?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, Titans. Besides the teams already burned by TO, there is literally not a more unlikely team in the NFL to look his way.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Ugh...no thank you. How long do you think it would take for him to get frustrated with Sage or Tarvaris throwing ducks at his feet?
No doubt. But I'm just calling it like I see it.
locseti
Veteran

Trent Dilfer just said he'd rather have Harrison than TO. He's more "dependable," and he was talking about them as receivers. That's an idiotic thing to say.
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not to mention he has some bad history with Major Dad.