Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fwiw, the cowboys have not confirmed the move

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Chicago and Terrell Owens it makes perfect sense. He's now one of the best WR's on the market (although he'll be a pretty penny to sign him) and he can right now be the #1 WR on our team and we are a competitive team which the likes of the Raiders are not right now. He thinks he's still a #1 and he can be it. Plus it's a big market.
You're out of your ******* mind if you think that's even a remote possibility.

Jerry Angelo is on record as saying that he wouldn't buy T.O. lunch.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Chicago and Terrell Owens it makes perfect sense. He's now one of the best WR's on the market (although he'll be a pretty penny to sign him) and he can right now be the #1 WR on our team and we are a competitive team which the likes of the Raiders are not right now. He thinks he's still a #1 and he can be it. Plus it's a big market.
They're also a run-first team and Kyle Orton is not his quarterback. He wants him some Shaun "Who?" Hill, Sheli Manning, or Tom Brady.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Great, now we can go 7-9 next year.

Smart move -- cutting our best offensive player...

Who needs 26 td's over the past 2 years anyways?

I'm sure Roy Williams with his 1 career 1000 yard season, his never breaking into the double digit TD barrier, and his injury prone body will fill in nicely. It will be like we didn't miss a beat.

**** me hard. Im getting stoned.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants are the best fit for both sides.

They did just sign two guys with a history of domestic violence. And I think their last big receiver shot himself or something.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You're out of your ******* mind if you think that's even a remote possibility.

Jerry Angelo is on record as saying that he wouldn't buy T.O. lunch.
Things change. If he stays out there I'd offer him (nothing out of this world though). What have we got to lose? He's an automatic upgrade and he still has some potential, plus he'll be pissed off and determined that he got cut. I'd sign him up, draft a top tier WR, groom him while T.O. stays and then part ways with him, by then Hester should be pretty damn good and hopefully we have another couple guys ready to step in.

I said early last year that Orton was a consistent deep ball threat away from being a good QB in this league and I still believe that but he also needs weapons and T.O. is a proven weapon. He's not what he once was but he's an upgrade and he'd be THE guy here in the WR corps. We have to upgrade somehow before the start of hte season, and if we're waiting to get Heyward-Bey or Crabtree in the draft and depend on them I'll be ******* pissed. Get help for now and add some young guys.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it likely won't happen if anyone's wondering.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Like I said, watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
People who add nothing to conversations.

Nice to have an intellectual conversation with you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
He said he wants to go to Dallas and Peppers really wants out of Carolina to the point where chemistry could be an issue. It would take some creativity, but I could see something happening.
He can want all he pleases, Dallas doesn't have (nor will it be willing to part with) the types of pieces it'll take to get someone of Peppers' caliber. Besides, our pass rush isn't an issue. Ware has one side locked down, and Ellis/Spencer produce very well opposite him. This makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

I'm sure Roy Williams with his 1 career 1000 yard season, his never breaking into the double digit TD barrier, and his injury prone body will fill in nicely. It will be like we didn't miss a beat.

As long as romo stays healthy the boys will be just fine. TO is a team killer - addition by subtraction in this case.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post

This is what I'd be thinking if I was a Cowboy fan, now all you have to do is lock up Witten and stack the line against Barber.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Giants are the best fit for both sides.

They did just sign two guys with a history of domestic violence. And I think their last big receiver shot himself or something.
Plax shot himself because he's a nucklehead, TO's an attention *****, much worse and after how much this team improved after tiki left I don't think coughlin will welcome another player who divides the locker-room.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
This is what I'd be thinking if I was a Cowboy fan, now all you have to do is lock up Witten and stack the line against Barber.
umm no.

Dallas still has a multitude of weapons. Dallas arguably has the best combination of talent at both RB and TE. Roy Williams may very well not be a #1 option but, he'll be okay. Miles Austin, Sam Hurd, and Patrick Crayton while not stars, they have all turned themselves into sure handed football players. Miles is a burner and Hurd is a fantastic route runner with the best hands on the team. While it sucks losing a player of T.O.'s talent, it is going to be fun to see what our young guys can bring to the table.

How can you say it will be so easy to stop Dallas when they have more talent than say, the Titans at just about every skill position on offense? If Dallas commits to running the football more frequently and use all their weapons correctly and to their advantage, they can be an extremely tough team to beat. We may be a little thin at WR but, we have outstanding talent and depth at the other skill positions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-05-2009 at 12:35 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see it with austin

he has 18 catches

thats a lot of hope we're putting on a udfa

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not completely surprised by this move. He will definitely get a solid amount of interest in the free agent market even though he is getting up there in years.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
umm no.

Dallas still has a multitude of weapons. Dallas arguably has the best combination of talent at both RB and TE. Roy Williams may very well not be a #1 option but, he'll be okay. Miles Austin, Sam Hurd, and Patrick Crayton while not stars, they have all turned themselves into sure handed football players. Miles is a burner and Hurd is a fantastic route runner with the best hands on the team. While it sucks losing a player of T.O.'s talent, it is going to be fun to see what our young guys can bring to the table.

How can you say it will be so easy to stop Dallas when they have more talent than say, the Titans at just about every skill position on offense? If Dallas commits to running the football more frequently and use all their weapons correctly and to their advantage, they can be an extremely tough team to beat. We may be a little thin at WR but, we have outstanding talent and depth at the other skill positions.
It's pretty apparent that the only receiver who has Romo's confidence is Witten.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

ESPN is praying for one of these teams;

New England (ZOMG could you imagine a Moss, Brady, Owens triangle?)
Indianapolis
Brett Favre's future team (he's comin' back guys, you know it and I do to ;))
NY Giants
Steelers
Cardinals (yes, I'm sure ESPN has this up as a possible story line)
Back to Dallas (Chris Henry Style)
Back to Philadelphia (Make-up sex)
Back to SF w/ Garcia (*** sex?)

Quote:
Old 03-05-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Yep, because that is who we need to get Cutler to be a little more mature.
Well, it would make him SEEM more mature.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
It's pretty apparent that the only receiver who has Romo's confidence is Witten.
meh...Patrick Crayton has 89 receptions in the last two years, if he's open Romo will hit him...and Austin and Hurd havent seen a lot of time in the base offense but, they have earned the trust of Romo and he looks their way. Romo and Williams will obviously need to work on some things but, Garrett had Roy running the same routes constantly a year ago and given the circumstances, it's completely understandable they werent on the same page. Jason Witten was often a last resort, Romo tries to get the ball to T.O. and when he's blanketed, as usual, he'd force it to Witten. Romo and Garrett were under a lot of stress to get the ball to T.O., now the release of T.O. wont solve everything. Miles' route running needs to be refined and again, Romo needs to work more with Roy but, Dallas still has some fine talent at the position. They should be fine. This may actually end up helping us out a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well **** me sideways! WTF just happened?!!!

I was a fan of TO. I liked what he brought to the field. I liked the attention he drew to open things up for others. I liked his great showmanship. Most of all, I liked his TDs. This is crazy.

I can't say that I wanted this... but I can't say I didn't want this either... We all know the selfish attitude, but that didn't bother me. Guess it doesn't matter now. Even though he was selfish, he was honest... brutally honest at times. He rubbed people the wrong way, but damn he had heart.

This is just another step in Jerry's progress as a GM. He has continually made changes as an owner/gm for the betterment of the team. I am at least appreciative of that. That's one thing about him... he doesn't usually make the same avoidable mistakes over and over again. I will be surprised if Jerry ever goes talent over character ever again. This move is significant in many facets.

For the record, I traded TO in the forum mock. So I guess I'm an advocate for this move. I just wished we got something done in a trade instead of just cutting him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a potentially encouraging thought for Dallas fans:

The Tiki Theory.

BTW watching ESPN now and it's worth noting that T.O. is reportedly "devastated" and feels "betrayed". I think the Giants and Skins are front-runners at the moment.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh god so if the Giants or Skins sign him that means 2 games against Dallas and 2 more against Philly! ESPN would go bonkers.

Owens and Santana Moss would be excellent compliments of each other. Throw in Cooley, Portis, Haynesworth, and the 13th overall pick? Hell trade that for Peppers!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For any Dallas fan saying Austin, Hurd and Crayton will pick up the slack... that's just completely homeristic. I'll be surprised if Hurd makes it on the 53 man roster. Austin is the next coming of Dominic Hixon.... Adored until his number was called, then fell hard to the ground. Crayton is just a decent slot receiver...

The guy that has to step up to the plate is Roy Williams. NOW... this trade will have the chance to show reward. RW wasn't going to emerge as long as TO was in the picture. Simply not enough to go around. The trade was made with the intention all along that RW would be the successor as Dallas' #1 WR. Now that time is here. Now we will see if he is up to the task. We will see if he's worthy of that new 5yr/$45M contract Jerry gave him. (For reference Housh got 5yr/$40M and I don't consider him a #1 WR). So times are exciting. . . . and nervous at the same time. There is an unknown factor going into next season. How will the team react to this? Was it really chemistry issues that brought this team down? Or was it coaching/play calling/execution?

We will see.... and that has me excited.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We were never into the TO thing
Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Here's a potentially encouraging thought for Dallas fans:

The Tiki Theory.

BTW watching ESPN now and it's worth noting that T.O. is reportedly "devastated" and feels "betrayed". I think the Giants and Skins are front-runners at the moment.
I can see it now... the once TO haters changing their tune to become TO lovers.

...Giants fans moreso than Redskins fans..
Old 03-05-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rejoice!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote