Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default White Castle Challenge

The story begins a few weeks ago. My two roommates and I are sitting around eating White Castle after a night of drinking and one of them asks the question: "How many do you think you can eat?" With great confidence, spurred on most assuredly by the beer in me, I replied "25". Thus, the bet was born and will be completed tomorrow.

The Stakes:

-Loser buys the burgers
-If I get to 25 burgers, $10 is the prize. I owe $10 if I fail.
-For each burger over or under, $3 is at stake
-I have only one hour
-If I take a dump, the number of burgers is frozen and I cant increase my total
-If I puke (up to 1 hour after the contest), I lose

I have been preparing. The last 2 days I have been gorging and expanding my stomach. Bags upon bags of lettuce, tons of water, and just massive quantities of food. Since the contest is not going to start until around 2:30 AM, tomorrow I will probably eat a big breakfast......then chug a gallon of water with benefiber (to expand my stomach and make sure I clear out the breakfast totally) about 6 hours before the contest.

Discuss......can I do it? I am hoping for 30+......what do u think?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

videos are imperative to this operation

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably not going to be a video.......i will take pictures the to validate my accomplishment.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will they have cheese

Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

no.......i kind of held out for no cheese. It was a point of contention. I offered 23 cheeseburgers or 25 hamburgers. He took the hamburgers.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just dont drink sodas... they fill ya up like helium to a balloon
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck Buddy!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
videos are imperative to this operation
At least pics.
Beans, your sig is so in tune with this thread, it's scary.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
At least pics.
Beans, your sig is so in tune with this thread, it's scary.
before and after pics will happen
Old 03-05-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

what do you guys think my chances are?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

youve got a great chance of regretting this

Quote:
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
what do you guys think my chances are?
If you start to fail just kobayashi the rest of the burgers down you throat and do whatever it takes to not throw up.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I should say.....in a test run I did 20 in a half an hour (I had only bought 20).....I felt like crap afterward, but with money on the line I am confident I can push myself.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If you start to fail just kobayashi the rest of the burgers down you throat and do whatever it takes to not throw up.
I actually thought about your idea in the rep because we didnt ban "performance enhancers" haha. Decided against it tho.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should say.....in a test run I did 20 in a half an hour (I had only bought 20).....I felt like crap afterward, but with money on the line I am confident I can push myself.
lol 16 bucks push you to eat 27 burgers? Would you sleep with a man for 100$?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think you could do it. ****, no I really want some white castle. oh man...

good luck, I believe in you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually thought about your idea in the rep because we didnt ban "performance enhancers" haha. Decided against it tho.
I am telling you. My rep idea is brilliant. It has never failed me in every food competition I have been in. If you get the right stuff you can get to a point where you will not even know you are eating and you will be able to put as much food inside you as you need to. I have also never thrown up while gorging myself while on the 'performance enhancer'. I think you can win straight though so good luck.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
lol 16 bucks push you to eat 27 burgers? Would you sleep with a man for 100$?
its not about the money really.....I mean its a nice incentive, but its about sticking it to my friend. And if I hit 30, thats 25 bucks which can almost buy 2 30's of Busch.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
its not about the money really.....I mean its a nice incentive, but its about sticking it to my friend. And if I hit 30, thats 25 bucks which can almost buy 2 30's of Busch.
I know what you mean. I have been involved in more bets like this with my friends than I can count. I just like sticking it to all those ******* and proving I am better.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Would you sleep with a man for 100$?
Rob is cheap, but he'll need $200.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Food + unmentionable substance? I think I know what he is referring to and I recommend it. You can seriously eat so much food, it's unreal.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Ive gotten sick from them after 15. Like has been said before, don't have any soda, I wouldn't even recommend water. Maybe seltzer thats it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

I'd recomend taking a dump within an hour before the contest starts, and try not to fill up on too much water
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to poop like a madman. They're not called sliders without reason.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won a hot dog eating competition at my school this year. I signed up in the last second after someone dropped out, everyone else has been preparing for it for 2 weeks, lol.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote