Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You're putting too much thought into this, just go pound the burgers. You don't need an extensive stomach stretching/emptying routine. WC sliders are tiny and can be torn through. Just go bag those babies!
He gets 3 dollars for every burger over 25 he eats (I think) so any kind of stomach streching will help.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright......just saw watchmen.....it was good........now I am ready to eat. Changing into some shorts, trying to take a dump, and heading over to the arena.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh no.... you just saw watchmen? So did I.... if anything now you're going to want to throw up more because that movie was brutal.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah Rob. Do this ****. Go for 40.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can do it
Old 03-07-2009, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SUCCESS!!!!!

I was able to take down an entire Crave Case (30 Burgers) winning a total of $25 and my buddy got stuck with a total of around $50 (including the burgers). I actually could have eaten more, but I didnt want to risk throwing up and losing all my progress. One of my friends took pics and some videos and I will get the pics up whenever he puts em on facebook.

I started off at a rapid fire pace before my body realized what I was doing to it.......20 in 20 minutes. I slowed dramatically after that tho........the taste just started inducing a gag reflex and I had to go to a 3 or 4 bite system as opposed to the initial 2 bite strategy. But all in all, I am a happy man and I proved a lot of people wrong!
Old 03-07-2009, 03:48 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to knock down those sliders. I actually want some now, I could do some serious damage to a crave case tonight. There is a White Castle down the street but I dont feel like paying 15 bucks.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Way to knock down those sliders. I actually want some now, I could do some serious damage to a crave case tonight. There is a White Castle down the street but I dont feel like paying 15 bucks.
crave case runs 24 bones by me.....so 15 doesnt sound bad to me. I hate white castle unless I am hammered or betting tho haha
Old 03-07-2009, 07:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
SUCCESS!!!!!

I was able to take down an entire Crave Case (30 Burgers) winning a total of $25 and my buddy got stuck with a total of around $50 (including the burgers). I actually could have eaten more, but I didnt want to risk throwing up and losing all my progress. One of my friends took pics and some videos and I will get the pics up whenever he puts em on facebook.

I started off at a rapid fire pace before my body realized what I was doing to it.......20 in 20 minutes. I slowed dramatically after that tho........the taste just started inducing a gag reflex and I had to go to a 3 or 4 bite system as opposed to the initial 2 bite strategy. But all in all, I am a happy man and I proved a lot of people wrong!
Congratulations. I will pass the belt down to you. You deserve it. Lets give it up for the new Stupid Food Challenge Champion!!! Yeah!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

White Castle burgers are tiny. I could put away 25 easily - that's like the equivalent of 5 normal-sized burgers.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
White Castle burgers are tiny. I could put away 25 easily - that's like the equivalent of 5 normal-sized burgers.
I would like to see u try it then........it is far tougher than u think
Old 03-07-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want white castle so badly.

now. here's the thing. do double hamburgers count as two? if so, then take the double hamburgers... because... they weigh less than two burgers individually. less bun. more win.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to take this challenge unfortunately there are no White Castles in Miami as far as I know :(

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a theory on white castle. It's extremely similar to recreational drugs.

The actual taking of the drug (eating the burger) is a joyous occasion in which people talk amongst each other and friends bond. Immediately following that, a euphoric high strikes everyone. More laughing and bonding, with high fives and excited faces all around. A little later, once everyone comes down from the high, then the low sets in. Everyone becomes quieter and feels like crap. Pain overwhelms everyone's stomachs and in general its not fun.

So what your talking about is like an overdose. Be prepared for the low. lol
Old 03-07-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
crave case runs 24 bones by me.....so 15 doesnt sound bad to me. I hate white castle unless I am hammered or betting tho haha
Thats crazy, thats nearly a dollar a slider. Cheeseburger crave case runs around 19-20 here and normal burgers is around 15.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I want to take this challenge unfortunately there are no White Castles in Miami as far as I know :(

They don't have one here. I've never seen a White Castle in my life, it is unfortunate, though we do have Pollo Tropical and naked women everywhere. I do believe I have seen white castle sliders sold in the frozen food section of publix, I've considered trying those before..
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the pics. I hope there is one of you smiling with your thumbs up with hamburger and bun all over your face, it would complete my life, thats how funny it looks in my head right now...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dic Ann's hamburgers(local restaurant) > white castle. :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had White Castle or that one that's just like it (Krystal?).

I still need to take on the 3lb burger here in town, before I leave.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
They don't have one here. I've never seen a White Castle in my life, it is unfortunate, though we do have Pollo Tropical and naked women everywhere. I do believe I have seen white castle sliders sold in the frozen food section of publix, I've considered trying those before..
I have tried them, there okay but I used to go to White Castle in NY there not the same, Pollo Tropical is good when I first moved here I was addicted to it now, its meh to me but I'll occasionally get a tropical trio of steak, shrimp, chicken, fried yuca, and some rice and beans.

The naked women on the beach is nice. I guess you live in Hollywood? Im in Sunny Isles.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job man, I was going to ask though, was it against the rules to take the challenge intoxicated? That would surely increase your chances of how much you can eat lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Good job man, I was going to ask though, was it against the rules to take the challenge intoxicated? That would surely increase your chances of how much you can eat lol.
you could, but I opted against it. Beer/Liquor was an obvious no for me simply because it would fill up my stomach. Dont get me wrong, I can lay down tons of food when hammered, but once u hit 20, ur state of mind doesnt matter.....it all heart, will and how much room there is in your stomach.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

and AQ.........double burgers dont count.......the whole challenge is really the bun considering the meat is such a small part of the burger.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
and AQ.........double burgers dont count.......the whole challenge is really the bun considering the meat is such a small part of the burger.
Yes, bread is quite filling.

Once apon a while ago, the twist man was in eating contests, and believe me, eating donuts, hot dogs and burgers (anything breaded) is a lot harder than eating wings, oysters or bacon.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote