Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, by the way guys I may make this a monthly or bi-monthly contest. Any ideas for the next one......I want to stick to fast food type stuff mainly (altho exceptions will be made for something intriguing)....some I have come up with:

Chipotle Burritos
$5 Footlongs
Pizza Slices
Boxes of Cereal eaten with 2% Milk

What do u think are good over/unders for the above
Old 03-07-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
oh, by the way guys I may make this a monthly or bi-monthly contest. Any ideas for the next one......I want to stick to fast food type stuff mainly (altho exceptions will be made for something intriguing)
There is a 3lbs burger here in town that I plan to take on. I will make a thread for that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh, by the way guys I may make this a monthly or bi-monthly contest. Any ideas for the next one......I want to stick to fast food type stuff mainly (altho exceptions will be made for something intriguing)....some I have come up with:

Chipotle Burritos
$5 Footlongs
Pizza Slices

Do you have Del Taco where you're at? They have 49 cent tacos, that could be a serious challenge.

Pizza slices aren't bad. Best method of that is hitting the all you can eat pizza buffet. Nobody eats the crust, you keep the crust on a separate plate to keep tally of slices ate.

You could also do a place like Mongolian BBQ, number of stir fry bowls ate.

Place like Wendy's that has the .99 cent menu, see how many Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers you could eat. Or the crispy chicken sandwiches for a change of pace from burgers.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
There is a 3lbs burger here in town that I plan to take on. I will make a thread for that.
I think I could easily do that......something like that would be cool tho
Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Do you have Del Taco where you're at? They have 49 cent tacos, that could be a serious challenge.

Pizza slices aren't bad. Best method of that is hitting the all you can eat pizza buffet. Nobody eats the crust, you keep the crust on a separate plate to keep tally of slices ate.

You could also do a place like Mongolian BBQ, number of stir fry bowls ate.

Place like Wendy's that has the .99 cent menu, see how many Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers you could eat. Or the crispy chicken sandwiches for a change of pace from burgers.

No DelTaco.....just TB mainly. I think pizza will be next, maybe boxes of cereal because I think I could destroy that. But with the pizza I think 12 is a good over-under?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No DelTaco.....just TB mainly. I think pizza will be next, maybe boxes of cereal because I think I could destroy that. But with the pizza I think 12 is a good over-under?
Depends where you're getting the pizza from. We did a challenge at the Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet, but they cut their slices really small for the buffet. Cici's does the same thing, cuts the slices real small. The guy who won at Pizza Hut ate something around 35 of their slices (but proceeded to puke all over the parking lot).
Old 03-07-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Depends where you're getting the pizza from. We did a challenge at the Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet, but they cut their slices really small for the buffet. Cici's does the same thing, cuts the slices real small. The guy who won at Pizza Hut ate something around 35 of their slices (but proceeded to puke all over the parking lot).
I would go to a NYC style pizza place.....standard large pie
Old 03-07-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would go to a NYC style pizza place.....standard large pie
Then I have literally no idea. Im not even sure exactly what NYC style is, I think that was where they cut a large pizza into like 4 huge slices instead of the standard 10 or w/e ?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Then I have literally no idea. Im not even sure exactly what NYC style is, I think that was where they cut a large pizza into like 4 huge slices instead of the standard 10 or w/e ?
nah.....well, its 8 slices.....I would say the pie is substantially bigger then like a domino's or pizza hut, altho the crust is thinner.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Just go deep dish, deep dish is substantially more delicious than a round style pizza :)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Chipotle Burritos
$5 Footlongs
Pizza Slices

How many footlongs do you think you could handle?

Edit:lol that came out wrong.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eat a horse

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
How many footlongs do you think you could handle?

Edit:lol that came out wrong.
Is that a proposition !?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I could easily do that......something like that would be cool tho

This is it. The Hammer 3.0, which is what I want to take on.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

This is it. The Hammer 3.0, which is what I want to take on.
That actually looks pretty damn delicious. Just need to get rid of the pickles.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That actually looks pretty damn delicious. Just need to get rid of the pickles.
I love pickles so I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Now that I think about it, I want to take this on during this coming week. Look for the post because I plan on conquering it OR it'll take on Gumby's Pizza Rolls which is also a gluttonous task.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is huge, I saw some pictures using Stumble upon, of like a 10-15lb burger maybe more, it fed a family of like 8. They made it at home, so they had to custom make everything.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Rob needs to go West and give the eating challenge a shot at In-n-out.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only eating contest I ever took place in was at a friend's super bowl party during halftime. It was to see who could eat the most hot dogs, buns and all, in 4 minutes. I ate six and won. lol
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Some kid on my football team actually ate a 20X20 in one sitting. Just hearing about it was disgusting.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Chipotle Burritos
$5 Footlongs
Pizza Slices

McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. They're only 25 cents a piece right now. And delish.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. They're only 25 cents a piece right now. And delish.
thats disguting thats not even quality meat. Neither is the burger, but the mcnuggest are just scrap meat put together.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:58 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Some kid on my football team actually ate a 20X20 in one sitting. Just hearing about it was disgusting.
Let me guess... Wideout?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That looks absolutely disgusting.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That looks absolutely disgusting.
I have to second this. That looks like someone threw up yellow vomit all over it.

Reminds me of when I was in HS and a friend took on the triple triple at Whataburger. Where you take the meat from three triple burgers and put it all on one. So it's this massive 9-patty burger. It was nasty.