Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That looks absolutely disgusting.
I thought you were all about disgusting?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do Chipotle Burritos. Delicious and a good thing to put an over/under on.

I could easily do two if I'm pretty hungry (and I weigh around 135), but cost/bathroom reasons make me decide otherwise.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post
Let me guess... Wideout?
Yep, it was actually me. 5'6" 120 at the time.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cici's pizza is the best for pizza eating challenges. Like it was posted before, just don't eat crusts, and keep eating. I ate 43 of them my freshman year of HS when we went with the basketball team. It was insane.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Cici's pizza is the best for pizza eating challenges. Like it was posted before, just don't eat crusts, and keep eating. I ate 43 of them my freshman year of HS when we went with the basketball team. It was insane.
No Cici's here........as far as $5 footlong.......I think 4.5 (maybe even 4) would be a good over/under, not sure tho.........for burritos........3, maybe 4......they pack them pretty damn full
Old 03-08-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

This is it. The Hammer 3.0, which is what I want to take on.
Looks good.......I honestly dont think I would have a major problem.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See if you can eat a dozen cheesy gordita crunches at Taco Bell or two dozen krispy kreme doughnuts.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
See if you can eat a dozen cheesy gordita crunches at Taco Bell or two dozen krispy kreme doughnuts.
And then immediately have a heart attack and die.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Looks good.......I honestly dont think I would have a major problem.
Three lbs of beef? That's a lot, dude.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
And then immediately have a heart attack and die.
There's a charity run where I live - you run a mile to a KK, eat a dozen doughnuts, run a mile back.

It's quite awful.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
There's a charity run where I live - you run a mile to a KK, eat a dozen doughnuts, run a mile back.

It's quite awful.
And this is a charity how?
Old 03-08-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

It's quite awful.
chocolate milk miles are more fun/awful.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
And this is a charity how?
You pay to enter it.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
as part of my usually diet I eat 2 1.3 lb. packages of ground turkey per day as usual meals.......
Old 03-08-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even if you FAIL, you WIN.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
as part of my usually diet I eat 2 1.3 lb. packages of ground turkey per day as usual meals.......
2.6 lbs over the course of the day in a meat as light as turkey isnt hard. Now, 3lbs of beef, that giant bun and fries, is a lot.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No Cici's here........as far as $5 footlong.......I think 4.5 (maybe even 4) would be a good over/under, not sure tho.........for burritos........3, maybe 4......they pack them pretty damn full
What the hell is wrong with you man? How big are you? 4 footlong sandwiches?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
2.6 lbs over the course of the day in a meat as light as turkey isnt hard. Now, 3lbs of beef, that giant bun and fries, is a lot.
I am pretty sure it is doable......its not like all I eat is the turkey or chicken........Theres no way to be sure unless I actually tried it, but I think that would pose less of a challenge than a crave case.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What the hell is wrong with you man? How big are you? 4 footlong sandwiches?
average size......just have a beastly stomach.......I go 6 foot 190
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you put up any pics yet?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Did you put up any pics yet?
they are on my friends camera and he hasnt uploaded yet..........I will bother him next time I see him......I am heading back to school tomorrow so I will hopefully have them up then......in the meantime I will post a picture to prove I'm not a fatass
Old 03-08-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

on the right.......thats the man who took down 30
Old 03-08-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I reckon I could go 4 footlongs depending on the filling. Any fillings you'd recommend as a standard?
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
I reckon I could go 4 footlongs depending on the filling. Any fillings you'd recommend as a standard?
I was thinking if I did it coldcuts would be best........club, turkey, turkey and ham........stuff like that. No tuna, meatball, etc
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
Man 4 footlongs is a 7 year old kid, no ******* way.